Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Hey pubbers
    #4368804 - 07/04/05 07:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

tripping in the early morning...is awesome. 

I just went for a walk around the apartment complex...which has all these weird little paths, trails and hide-aways I never knew about until now, ha.  I sat on a tree's ass until I could walk again and observed this crazy ecosystem which existed right on this huge tree..there were mosses and sponges and snails and centipedes and ants and maggots...it was wild I tell you, WILD!!  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Hey pubbers [Re: MOTH]
    #4368807 - 07/04/05 07:10 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I woke up to my whole body itching. It was good though, becuase I was still super high!

How did your trip go?

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Hey pubbers [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4368811 - 07/04/05 07:13 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ellemysh!

Good to know you are still kickin the high spirits!

There were no tree fungus on your eco-system observation adventure?

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hey pubbers [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4368814 - 07/04/05 07:14 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I want the food in your avatar.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4368815 - 07/04/05 07:14 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Fantastic...I laughed and laughed and LAUGHED...and it felt great acting like a maniac with my hubby as we rolled around amidst the crayons and old photos on our living room floor.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4368818 - 07/04/05 07:16 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:

Unfortunately with the temperatures as they are in central Texas, I don't see much fungi on the trees.  It's too damn hot! 

Which is why I'm going back out before the day has time to heat up.  :smile:

Love is like a train...
Female

#4368821 - 07/04/05 07:16 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Dude I do too! haha, that food is friggin insane! It was a $10 Falaffel from Bonnaroo this year. Adamist and I only ate half of it, and proceeded to wrap up the rest, and put it my my cargo pocket. From somehwere between Centerroo and camp, it was lost though, had fallen out.

Such is life, when you dont store food in your TUMMY! hehe.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4368826 - 07/04/05 07:17 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

what the hell is a falaffel? I've heard of them but never had one before. I thought it was a taco :mad:

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #4368858 - 07/04/05 07:30 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Mmmm falafel i remember eating one and walking around the lot in circles dosed out of my mind just lookning at it and eating it.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4368865 - 07/04/05 07:36 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:

Unfortunately with the temperatures as they are in central Texas, I don't see much fungi on the trees.  It's too damn hot! 

Which is why I'm going back out before the day has time to heat up.  :smile:

Have fun!  You go a digital camera eh?  Take some pics!  hehe

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4368870 - 07/04/05 07:38 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
what the hell is a falaffel? I've heard of them but never had one before. I thought it was a taco :mad:

it is like a really huge taco, pita, wrap thingy, vegetarian..the falaffel is grounded chick peas fried to prefection in medium sized balls.  the taste is like that of none other :smile:

damned festival food.  luckily enough for me, there is a meditteranaen (sp?) restaurant like 2 blocks down the street from me who sell uber cheap falaffel wraps.  they arent like that one in the ava though, hehe..but nonetheless it is cheaper to eat there than say subway or burgerking...and better for you, and more fufilling.

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4368875 - 07/04/05 07:43 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm glad you and Kevin had an awesome experience :smile:

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4368881 - 07/04/05 07:49 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wait, are you still tripping from yesterday, did you trip again today or are you just talking about your experience from yesterday?

Glad to hear you finally got to taste Dr. Hofmann's wonderful creation and had a great time.  :thumbup:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: Hey pubbers [Re: Learyfan]
    #4368884 - 07/04/05 07:52 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I think she said she had shrooms at the tail end of the experience. I bet its been an interesting 24 hours :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4368886 - 07/04/05 07:55 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm glad you had a nice time, Fungi or nOt ! :smile:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4368906 - 07/04/05 08:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I took four grams of shrooms as I was coming down from the LSD...

It's been a truly BEAUTIFUL morning.  :heart:

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4368910 - 07/04/05 08:13 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow.

I bet you've have an awesome night.

:tripping:

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4368912 - 07/04/05 08:17 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
I took four grams of shrooms as I was coming down from the LSD...

It's been a truly BEAUTIFUL morning.  :heart:

sweet dont' forget about the trip report :-)

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4368934 - 07/04/05 08:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

""just relax and enjoy, relax and enjoy..";
"this is an experiment in mind-formation, in-formation, informing, controlling, operating your mind and your brain... techniques, overload, scramble, confuse, and focus your mind...";
"the natural state of the brain is chaos... we're dealing with a complexity of in-formation... the first thing to do is to overwhelm your focused mind, your linear mind, by overloading signals, digital patterns, clusters of photons and electrons which produces a pleasant state of confused chaos... this is the state of the brain when it is ready to be in-formed... that is to be, re-programmed..."
"the human brain contains 100 billion neurons, each neuron is as powerful as a computer, and each neuron has around 10,000 connections with other neurons... within our forheads, there is a chaos... inside our brains, there is a galaxy of information, which is incomprehensible for linear minds.. this contrasts and compares perfectly with the chaos without... we're living in a universe which has 100 billion galaxies, each galaxy with star systems, planets, a complexity which to our minds right now, is chaotic... incomprehensible... "
"chaos is beautiful. there are many times we are afraid, because we want order... we can't deal with confusion and disorder... we want form, we want rules... yes... throughout human history there have been people, religious leaders, political leaders, who will give you order. they will give you rules and commandments.. but chaos is basically good, relax... surf the waves of chaos, and learn how to re-design your own realities... sit back... flow... open your eyes... turn off your minds and focus, and let the waves of chaos roll over your brian... float, drift, zoom, design, create, re-order, your order, your style, from chaos... yes... yes... chaos... yes..."
"the aim... of human life... to know thyself... think for yourself, question authority... link with your friends... create.. create new realities... philosophy is a team sport... philosophy is the ultimate aphrodisiac pleasure... learning how to operate your brain, learning how to operate your mind, learning how to re-design chaos..."
"the religious leaders, the political leaders wnat to give you orders, to run your life, to determine how you think... the basic goal, is to operate your own mind... operate for yourself... "
"around 3000 years ago, a group of human beings in Athens, Greece, developed a new philosophy... the basic religion of humanity, is called humanism... Socrates said, the aim of human life is to know thyself... create and design your own order out of chaos... Socrates did not give commandments, Socrates did not impose order, Socrates asked questions... he encouraged to speculate, design, create, interact their own versions of reality... Socrates said the way to perform philosophy, in small groups, raising questions, learning from each other, change, changing your mind, growing together, linking together... "
"it has been the authorities, the political, religious, educational authorities, who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, in-forming, forming our minds, with their view of reality... to think for yourself, you must question authority, and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open mindedness, chaotic, confused, vulnerability, to inform yourself..."

"then came Marshall McLuhan... in the 1950's... McLuhan said, in a Socratic sense, the medium is the message... the words you use, the modes of communication you use, determine the realities you inhabit... most of our lives, most of us live in realities determined by others, imprinted in our brains by education, by religion, by politics, by the authorities... McLuhan said, if you want to change your mind, change the medium, change the words your use, change the mode of communications... you change the medium, you change yourself, you change your society... in the 1960's a new mode of communication developed... television, kids growing up in the 1950's, learned how to tune in, turn on, fine tune, turn off, select, determine, what hits your eyeballs... you control your eyeballs, your eardrums, you direct and manage the media... to program your brain... McLuhan said, who controls the media, is programming your mind and your brain... "
"we are using in this tape, the new media of digital, multimedia, audiographic overload, attempting to create a state of open mindedness, pleasant vulnerability, in which we will in-form, imprint the messages of the sponsor, use your head, learn how to operate your brain..."
"to operate your brain, you must understand how to use your eyes... oh say can you see... oh say can't you see, what's being done to your eyes... who controls your eyeballs, controls your mind... imprints, to your brain... oh say can't you see, that the messages that hit your eyeballs in modern television are creating realities, imprinting messages from the sponsors, who are not usually interested in you learning how to design your own realities..."
"warning! warning! who controls your screens, controls the programming of your mind... your eyes are the windows of your brain... the eyes are made up of hundreds of layers of neurons, rods, cones, your eyeballs deal with one energy... it's light. through your eyes come illumination, vision, perception, enlightenment, illumination, your eyes are the windows of your soul... who controls your eyeballs, controls your brain... learn how to dial, fine tune your eyeballs... learn how to unfocus your eyes, dilate your pupils, learn how to open up to the illumination of light, and then re-focus and re-design your own new order, your own designs, your own language... "
"in the sixties, we said power to the people... in the nineties, in the digital multimedia nineties we say, power to the pupil."
"envision... light waves... sound waves... open eyes... open mind... open your brain... learn how to send messages using electrons... your brain loves light..."
"we're also passing on in this demonstration, the message of Ralph Waldo Emerson... the first, and and probably the greatest American philosophy, who said, divinity lies within... don't look to the churches, or to the big marbled institutions... your divinity lies within... you must learn to operate your brian, operate your soul... learn how to communicate, brain to brain, soul to soul, with other people... your divinity lies within..."
"the brian is designed to design realities... if you operate your own brain skillfully, and learn to design your own realities, learn how to communicate in the language of the brain - electrons & photons... we are doing this now, we are sending messages from our brains, using the vehicle of electrons & photos to your eyeballs... as we watch this screen, our minds are bedazzled, our minds have softened, our linear sharp logical thinking is gentle, and we're linking brain to brain... we're using the electrons, computer circuits, to feed each others brains with light... "
"this is the first paragraph, the first attempt, the first child's primer, in how to communicate using both the orderly left brain and the chaotic confusing language of photons & electrons... your brain, my brain, our brains, live on light, just as the body needs air and carbohydrates... our brains are starved for light, for illumination for revelation, use your head... learn how to operate your brain... "
"Marshall McLuhan made the prophecy... he told us, the aim of evolution is for us to use media, to create what we all want... the global village. the language that can be understood by every human being, by every brain... the basic language of humanity, the language of the brain... lights, sounds, rhythms, pulsating your bones, moving your body, we all know this language, we can all sing and dance, this language... the electrons, the radio waves, the rhythm... now we have digital communication... we can create our fantasies, we can create our rhythms... design, on screens, the new language we develop, a global language... not based on letters, not based on grammars... a language we all understand... based on clusters of waves, light, sound, we all understand... we all celebrate, we are glory, in the light, the illumination... contact, the intersection, the interaction, around the world... the language of form... we will create a language of international global brain link up. anyone from any culture watching this screen, will get the general picture.. this one global village"

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4368943 - 07/04/05 08:43 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Whoa, amazing, a total ride...where did you get that from?  Who wrote it? 

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

but chaos is basically good, relax...

I LOVED that bit, hehe.  :grin:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck