Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibledistortopia
Stranger
+ *DELETED*
    #4368710 - 07/04/05 07:21 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

l

Edited by distortopia (06/28/07 12:52 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinephi1618
old hand

Re: A bunch of anti-corruption links for YOU [Re: distortopia]
    #4368822 - 07/04/05 09:17 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Great_Satan?

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #4368863 - 07/04/05 09:33 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Please refrain from just blindly posting links...this board is for discussion and debates. Not to just post links without any input of your own.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: A bunch of anti-corruption links for YOU [Re: phi1618]
    #4368878 - 07/04/05 09:45 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

LOL. Hardly.

Take a look at that list of links. I've yet to come across a more comprehensive list of moonbattery gathered together in one place at one time. The only one Great_Satan might have chosen would perhaps be worldnetdaily.com.

Many of them I've never heard of, though I need not click on them to know what they're going to say.... hard to mistake the intent of a site named "buckfush.com", or "bushoccupation.com" for example. But all the best-known dingbat tinfoil hat sites are there with the exception of rense.com -- infowars, prisonplanet, david icke, greg palast, moveon.org, truthout, the nation, bilderberg.org, democratic underground, chemtrail central, Michael Moore, alternet, indymedia, whatreallyhappened.com...

Phred

--------------------

Invisibledistortopia
Stranger
Re: A bunch of anti-corruption links for YOU [Re: Rono]
    #4369065 - 07/04/05 11:59 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Rono said:
Please refrain from just blindly posting links...this board is for discussion and debates. Not to just post links without any input of your own.

oh well have a good cry man! you're very open minded for a shroomer i see. i understand that this is a debate/discussion forum, but i also understand that it's a FREE forum. well, a relatively free forum. i'll debate when i want to, but right now i just want to give people resources for reseach. no point in having a debate about corruption if you know nothing about it.

Quote:

Phred said:
LOL. Hardly.

Take a look at that list of links. I've yet to come across a more comprehensive list of moonbattery gathered together in one place at one time. The only one Great_Satan might have chosen would perhaps be worldnetdaily.com.

Many of them I've never heard of, though I need not click on them to know what they're going to say.... hard to mistake the intent of a site named "buckfush.com", or "bushoccupation.com" for example. But all the best-known dingbat tinfoil hat sites are there with the exception of rense.com -- infowars, prisonplanet, david icke, greg palast, moveon.org, truthout, the nation, bilderberg.org, democratic underground, chemtrail central, Michael Moore, alternet, indymedia, whatreallyhappened.com...

Phred

thanks, but the tinfoil hat comment was a bit off. sites like gregpalast.com and bilderberg.org aren't dingbat at all, and alot of those sites have alot more than just conspiracies. they also have reports on factual events that have nothing to do with conspiracies.

let us not forget that there are CONSPIRACIES, and then there are conspiracy THEORIES. the watergate and enron scandals were conspiracies, while mind control from chemtrails and reptilian leaders are conspiracy theories.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#4369096 - 07/04/05 12:21 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

What was the point of posting an "anti-corruption" website you yourself know darn well has nothing to do with corruption and is run by someone whose tinfoil beanie is two sizes too tight? You yourself characterize the "mind control from chemtrails" and "reptilian leaders" as moonbattery. Why then are they on your list? And yes, Palast is a certified barking moonbat, as are the Bilderbergers.

Hey, it's no sweat off my nose if you want to waste your time on that paranoid and almost entirely fact-free gibberish. I just pointed out that Great_Satan wouldn't.

Phred

--------------------

OfflinePhoenix99
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: A bunch of anti-corruption links for YOU [Re: Phred]
    #4369554 - 07/04/05 03:40 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Where do you have all those?

InvisibleDieCommie
El Guapo
    #4369640 - 07/04/05 04:25 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Ill get right on to reading all of those man  :wink:

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#4370119 - 07/04/05 08:11 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I know he's not Great_Satan - his politics are totally different (GS was far more moonbat).

I was just commenting on his posting style.

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: A bunch of anti-corruption links for YOU [Re: phi1618]
    #4370144 - 07/04/05 08:25 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

He's the left-hand version of Great_Satan!:lol:

--------------------
You're here because you know something.
What you know you can't explain,
But you feel it;
You've felt it your entire life.
That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there....
Like a splinter in your mind...
Driving you mad.

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
Re: A bunch of anti-corruption links for YOU [Re: trendal]
    #4370218 - 07/04/05 09:13 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

lol someone just posted this identical list on another forum, offered no discussion or insight and attracted similar replies. repeat offender??

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

Invisibledistortopia
Stranger
    #4370881 - 07/05/05 02:12 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
What was the point of posting an "anti-corruption" website you yourself know darn well has nothing to do with corruption and is run by someone whose tinfoil beanie is two sizes too tight? You yourself characterize the "mind control from chemtrails" and "reptilian leaders" as moonbattery. Why then are they on your list? And yes, Palast is a certified barking moonbat, as are the Bilderbergers.

Hey, it's no sweat off my nose if you want to waste your time on that paranoid and almost entirely fact-free gibberish. I just pointed out that Great_Satan wouldn't.

Phred

you narrowminded arsehat, what of those sites is ran by conspiracy nuts??? i didn't post links about chemtrails controlling our minds or reptilian leaders. i mainly posted links that have mostly fact, and little theory. there might be a couple of nutty conspiracy theories in a few of them, but so bloody what?! anything is possible man.

how is palast a "moonbat" as you say? it's just your fucking narrowminded opinion. bilderberg is a real organization, so i don't know why you're banging on about that.  fuck this great satan guy, i don't even know who he is. here's some ideas, stop being a paranoid skeptic for one minute, and look through those sites before judging them!

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Ill get right on to reading all of those man  :wink:

good.  :thumbup:

Quote:

ajna said:
lol someone just posted this identical list on another forum, offered no discussion or insight and attracted similar replies. repeat offender??

eat shit. i can't remember posting this list on a site where i supposedly got similiar replies. what insight do you need?? they're good sites, check them the fuck out and/or shut the fuck up!

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#4371017 - 07/05/05 03:05 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

First of all, before you post again in this forum, re-read the forum rules. They are in a sticky post at the top of the first page. There is no flaming allowed in this forum. Calling someone a "narrowminded arsehat" or telling someone to "eat shit" is flaming. You get one warning. This is that warning. Next time you flame you'll be banned.

Quote:

what of those sites is ran by conspiracy nuts???

Most of them.

Quote:

i didn't post links about chemtrails controlling our minds or reptilian leaders.

Check your post. I didn't bother clicking the link, but I don't think I'm going out on a limb by assuming a site named www.chemtrailcentral.com might be a moonbat conspiracy site. As for reptilians, you are of course aware that David Icke is kinda famous for that -- see http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...lance&s=dvd

Or did you forget you posted Icke's website link?

Quote:

here's some ideas, stop being a paranoid skeptic for one minute, and look through those sites before judging them!

I've visited maybe two dozen of them. Life is too short to waste it checking out the other hundred. Especially the ones listed twice. What's up with them anyway? Are they like twice as good as the others?

Phred

--------------------

Invisibledistortopia
Stranger
    #4371301 - 07/05/05 05:09 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
First of all, before you post again in this forum, re-read the forum rules. They are in a sticky post at the top of the first page. There is no flaming allowed in this forum. Calling someone a "narrowminded arsehat" or telling someone to "eat shit" is flaming. You get one warning. This is that warning. Next time you flame you'll be banned.

Quote:

what of those sites is ran by conspiracy nuts???

Most of them.

Quote:

i didn't post links about chemtrails controlling our minds or reptilian leaders.

Check your post. I didn't bother clicking the link, but I don't think I'm going out on a limb by assuming a site named www.chemtrailcentral.com might be a moonbat conspiracy site. As for reptilians, you are of course aware that David Icke is kinda famous for that -- see http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...lance&s=dvd

Or did you forget you posted Icke's website link?

Quote:

here's some ideas, stop being a paranoid skeptic for one minute, and look through those sites before judging them!

I've visited maybe two dozen of them. Life is too short to waste it checking out the other hundred. Especially the ones listed twice. What's up with them anyway? Are they like twice as good as the others?

Phred

so you're allowed to insult people, but you're not allowed to namecall? great rule! all i've got to say now is that you have to fix your perception. i wouldn't have posted those links if they didn't have lots of information backed by facts and good sources.

way to show your ignorance and arrogance by not even checking out the sites. i realise that david icke is very out there, but he doesn't just talk about reptile people! he talks about many different subjects and has a really good site. 

i already told you that some of the sites had conspiracy theories, but that all of them have mostly conspiracy facts or general corruption facts! chemtrailcentral.com mainly explains what chemtrails are. chemtrails exist, and if you don't believe that and refuse to research them, then you're just being very sheepish and single minded. what's twice as good as the others? nevermind, i'm done with ya. i'll always remember that this race doesn't thank people for good deeds now, mmmkay?  :mad:

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#4371430 - 07/05/05 07:58 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

so you're allowed to insult people, but you're not allowed to namecall? great rule!

Depends which people. You are allowed to insult George Bush or Greg Palast. You aren't allowed to insult the poster to whom you are replying. I suggest you re-read the rules. It explains things rather well.

Quote:

way to show your ignorance and arrogance by not even checking out the sites.

It's because I'm not ignorant or arrogant that I don't need to check out a site named "enjoythedraft.com", for example. I know there's no way there will be a draft in the US because I am not ignorant of the US military's attitude toward it, not to mention the attitude of US legislators to it.

For grins and giggles, though, I did check out the chemtrails one. As I suspected, it was the same one I had checked the first time it was posted here. And, as I already knew from my first checkout back then, it is still almost entirely fact-free and filled with moonbat speculation:

Quote:

There are currently three main hypothesis:

Weather Modification

Humans have had the ability to physically affect the weather since learning how to seed clouds in 1946, or possibly 1880. The popular conception of weather manipulation is limited to cloud seeding, but the possibility that the extents of our abilities may have progressed in the meantime is definitely plausible. The fact that the military is very interested in weather control is no secret and many propose that the Chemtrail Phenomena is a part of this. If true, what is the goal of the weather modification and what negative effects could it have on the environment? NASA is currently conducting several programs that are studying the effects of contrails on weather and the effects do not appear to be beneficial.

Population Control

The use of chemical and biological agents by a government against it's own people is, unfortunately, a historical fact. Even unintentional accidents can occur. But, some people suggest that Chemtrails could actually be part of a program to reduce the population and many feel Chemtrails have caused them to become ill and perhaps they are right. If the Chemtrails contain biological agents then people already weakened by other factors may have even died as a result of the additional strain on their systems, but could such a diabolical purpose be the ultimate goal? History has taught that even the most unconscionable schemes can be made into reality by men filled with fear and hate, and with such weapons in the hands of government we must remain vigilant until answers are forthcoming.

Inoculation Program

Chemical and biological weapons have been used for centuries but have recently entered the world stage as a primary threat. Biological agents have the ability to spread and multiply in casualties. These bioweapons are easy to produce and difficult, but possible, to defend against. The recent actions of the military to require anthrax vaccines for all service personnel show that this matter is of high importance. Some propose that the government may be quietly releasing bioagents to vaccinate citizens via the air. This could account for reported illnesses since a vaccine sometimes makes a person sick. Municipal water supplies might not be universal enough and could be easily sampled and tested, but everyone breathes the air. And the federal government rules the air.

But a bit later we come across this:

Quote:

What evidence exists to support a Chemtrail operation?

No concrete proof exists and no govermental admissions have been issued for the Chemtrail operation.

So, as I said -- sheer speculation by a collection of loons with no grasp of the laws of physics and way too much time on their hands.

Let's take a look at bushandcheneysuck.com. Surprise, surprise! It's the website of a T-shirt seller whose wares consist of T-shirts with such pithy slogans as "Liar, Liar!" and "Send Bush to Mars". Moving on, we next check deoxy.org, where we find this enlightening piece of gibberish --

Quote:

No one should ever work.

Work is the source of nearly all the misery in the world. Almost all the evil you'd care to name comes from working or from living in a world designed for work. In order to stop suffering, we have to stop working.

That doesn't mean we have to stop doing things. It does mean creating a new way of life based on play; in other words, a ludic revolution. By "play" I mean also festivity, creativity, conviviality, commensality, and maybe even art. There is more to play than child's play, as worthy as that is. I call for a collective adventure in generalized joy and freely interdependent exuberance. Play isn't passive. Doubtless we all need a lot more time for sheer sloth and slack than we ever enjoy now, regardless of income or occupation, but once recovered from employment-induced exhaustion nearly all of us [will] want [to] act. Oblomovism and Stakhanovism are two sides of same debased coin.

The ludic life is totally incompatible with existing reality. So much the worse for "reality," the gravity hole that sucks the vitality from the little in life that still distinguishes it from mere survival.

The bolding is in the original.

Yeah, I sure want to waste a half hour of my life reading another ten pages of this lunacy from a guy who admits right up front that what he recommends is incompatible with reality. At least he admits it -- the majority of the others of his ilk don't even recognize reality.

How about illuminati-news? Click on the link and their home page appears, with four "doors" to choose form: "Illuminati news Website", "UFOs&Aliens", "Rock&Roll&Mind Control", and "On Spirituality". Uh huh. For sure I'm not in the presence of moonbats now. I'll find nothing but ways to counter corruption here.

freewebs.com? A long list of .pdf files with titles such as --

"911 and US $20 Bill - WTC and Pentagon attacks"

"Black Pope - Maniacal World Control Through the Jesuit Order Well-Hidden Soldiers of Satan Part 1"

"Black Pope - Maniacal World Control Through the Jesuit Order Well-Hidden Soldiers of Satan Part 2"

"Conspiracy - USA - FEMA - Concentration Camp Plans for US Citizens"

"Henry Mackow - Proof World Government is a Bankers Ruse"

Nope. No moonbats here.

Hey, if you want to spend your time reading stuff like that, go for it. But calling those who recognize it for what it is "ignorant" and "arrogant" gives the readers fair notice on just how receptive you'll be to rational debate if you ever get around to posting something other than a list of a hundred and nineteen "anti-corruption links".

Welcome aboard and I look forward to your future contributions.

Phred

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion