Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLawrenceH
Stranger
Tripping on Saturday
    #4367223 - 07/03/05 07:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hi, I'm Lawrence and a newbie to these forums

I'm just gonna write a little backstory to set the scene.
The last week has been quite dull, rain followed by more rain. Welcome to June in England.

I live in Barnstaple, Devon. A rural town in the middle of countryside, Devon is host to some of the best countryside in the UK (Which is good for pychonauts). It was the first saturday in July...

The weather was damp and grey, I got up in the morning, and smoked a joint. After awhile I got a phone call from Simon asking me if I wanted to go tripping with a bunch of people that have never taken shrooms before. I agreed and said that I'll meet up later. After awhile I got a call from Jimmy, who asked me if I wanted to go tripping, I agreed and said that there would be others to go tripping with.

I appeared around simons at half 2, at that point we smoked another joint, sort of in preparation. He told me that we would be going to town to meet Nathaniel, then get the shrooms, then go to this random flat. I told him that I'd have to meet Jim up at around 4.
We left slicks, he decided to go ahead of me and head into town via anchor woods (a woodland thats adjoins the tarka trail, a cyclepath/nature walk). I went home, packed my bag with food and drink for the night. Then I smoked a joint, being the lazy bastard that I am. I then left to meet Jim at the bus station.

I walked into town through anchor woods, and while en route I got a call from Jim and he said to meet him behind the museum because he just met up with Simon and Nathaniel. I met them there, we then worked out how much we were getting, Me and Jim decided to get 30 grams of Mexicans each (?10 a piece at our local Hydroponics Farming shop, ProGrow), Simon wanted me to go halves with him on one 30gram bag, but I decided against the idea, because I actually wanted to trip. In that day, the group of us that were going tripping bought 240grams of Mexicans. ProGrow had just 30grams left that we didn't buy. After we got the mushrooms we headed of to a flat.

Right, setting the scene is over. We got to the flat, In the flat there were quite a number of people (around a dozen) and then there was the decision to make tea with 210grams of the mexicans. Me and Jim decided to stash our remaining 30gram pack for eating later on, to make the trip last longer. The tea was being made, I decided to use the toilet (because I thought that it would be hard to use later). I was ready, my mobile phone was turned off.

The tea was being made in the kitchen... which I found a little odd due to the fact that the kitchen was a shared kitchen, and the other tenants were home, and could easily see into the kitchen. They were polish, and asked Daz in the kitchen what he was doing, he replied "Making tea", they asked about the mushrooms, he said that they were magic mushrooms - all the paranoia over and done with, they didn't care, and why should they? Magic Mushrooms are perfectly legal.

I had my first cup, then my second, then my head started to cave in.
I started out quite quiet, introverted. I just sat down, lay back and felt fucked. Everyone else was allready on their journey to the dark side of the moon. After tea, a bunch of people left to hang outside, which left us in a living room with 6/7 people in it, about half of them I knew. Simon refused to drink tea, because every time he had tea he says that he has had a bad time, he was not impressed that Nathaniel had put his mushrooms into the tea, so Simon was sober.
We were watching TV while this was happening, the BBC were playing the Live 8 concert. We watched it until the music became to pathetic. While this was happening I was feeling high... very high. I had no noticeable visuals, although colours appeared a little more vibrant and motion blur became was visible on every object that moved, but I expected that. Throughout watching TV I was switching between being Introverted, quiet and relaxed to being very talkative, active and wanting to explore. The relaxed attitude won, so I stayed there in comfort and warmth. I was still going through cycles of being extrovertive and talkative and being quiet and inward looking, giggling my ass off.

Right, after we stopped watching TV, we attempted to play some Cypress Hill. The CD player was having none of it, and refused to play the copied cypress hill album. We eventually decided to listen to Foo Fighters, which was quite good.

After Foo Fighters finished we realised that TV was crap, and had to  work out how to play music. I said "use the computer, it has a cd drive, it can play music". So we got the computer running, and it started to beep. No reason at all, it just beeped, one little beep every couple of seconds. It kept this up until it was shut down. Anyway, we used it to play Cypress Hill for a while, which was fitting because we were smoking weed while tripping. Conversation, giggling, people coming and going was happening all the time, sometimes everyone was having a conversation which was quite overwhelming, but nothing that I couldn't handle, I distracted myself with conversation when anything that started to overwhelm me happened.
Me and Jim then had to go and pick up his weed, I was feeling pretty fucked and was feeling a little bad from the mushies, as soon as I walked outside everything looked bright, and I was instantly very happy. The entire mood shifted simply because of leaving through the window. We went on our short walk to get the weed, which was only 3 minutes and we returned to the flat, and sat back in the same positions we had been in for an hour.

Nathaniel then decided to play Pink flloyd - dark side of the moon. A great album. Simon reacts badly to dark side of the moon, once while listening to it while having a bad trip ruined his appreciation for the album forever. So he left in a hurry and managed to knock over 3 ash trays, he protested the album, but as he was the only sober person there, we assumed that what the people tripping wanted must take precedence. Democracy in action eh?. Dark side of the moon was playing around with the way I was feeling, my mood, my sensations, my mind, it's really undescribable, but shrooms just are... undescribable. The people new to tripping seemed to be having fun, but one guy was shaking. At that point I held my hand out to see how stable it was, it was shaking but nowhere near how much it used to shake when I first started tripping. All was good. The computer beep continued.

Vicky (girlfriend of Daz) appeared. We were just talking listening to Time (the bells get me every time). Slick then opened the door and just said "Fuck You" at everyone, kind of an over reaction to dark side of the moon. He later returned, after eating all the shroom remanents from the tea, he attempted to sketch me out by getting close to me and screaming, He failed in scaring me put I was laughing my ass off. At that point I notced the girl (we were in her flat, her first time tripping) was looking at me ever so often, I visually worked out that she had no hostile intent towards me, but I beleived she was planning something...

Pink Flloyd was over and we were all silent, with just a beep going on. At that point a girl that Nathaniel knows appeared. She said that she was insane, Jim that night was being very curious, asking a lot of questions. The girl seemed very social, nice, even though she was nuts. She did come out with some weird stuff, but she was cool. After a while me and Jim decided to leave, we went towards rock park, Nataniel came with us. we sat near a tree and eat the last of our mushrooms.

We eat the mushrooms with Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps, a good way to eat mushies, and then with haribo star mix, which was disgusting. But because of the tea I could barely taste anyway, I mean I couldn't tell the difference between a menthol rolly or a conventional one. After eating the mushies Sam (crazy girl from earlier) and this guy who was at the tripping party turned up. Sam made frequent conversation about the fact she was 8 years older then us, that we looked so young and innocent. I took it as a compliment which made me feel even happier. She also told us that just after we left, they put on the TV and Pink Flloyd were performing at Live 8. I was gutted that we missed it. I mean, Pink Flloyd, Live, While tripping. Damn.

We then left the park to head of towards the exeter inn, a pub. We were walking toward it and the bouncers ushered us in, the guy simply said "You know you want to". We got in and the music was loud Drum and Bass... Music for peeps on pills. We went upstairs, nathaniel and random dude played pool while me and jim sat there and drank beer. We left after a while to get food from Alli's Alcove. Thank the world for fast food. Alli's Alcove as mirrors on both walls, looks cool, seeing the infinte relections of yourself.

We then moved towards the stand, facing the river, and sat and talked for a while. At this point another crazy guy met nathaniel, he was funny but obviously crazy. We were there for a while, Me and Jim were gonna leave back to mine but ended up going with the others to this crazy dude's flat. We got there, he asked us to take our shoes off, so we did, and sat down in this room. He turned on this green light and the entire room was lit in green. That was cool, he alse had this hippnotic green clock that was cool to look at. At that point I noticed that this dude liked the occult, he had a large pentagram painted on the floor, various books written in some weird language, there was a rams skull on the wall. He put on some music, the ozric tenctacles, which is cool if tripping, well its cool anyway. At that point jim asked him where he got the skull from. He said that it was from his grandma, jim asked him where his grandma got it from, he didn't answer. He then got this little pot, put it in the middle of the pentagram, he then said he was going to burn some Dragons blood in it. It was this insense with an intense smell. Sitting there in the room with the incense, the spinny clock, ozric tenctacles and the green background lighting on was kind of entrancing, mystical... at that point I decided to become less entranced and smoke a rolly. Joints were being passed around all the time. He played some cool music, including AC/DC and Black Sabbath. After nathaniel left, me and jim finished a joint, said our goodbyes and left. That is the weirdest place I've been while tripping, it was cool, but a little... surreal.

The walk home was cool, we were talking all the time, even on the dark walk back through the tarka trail and anchor woods. At one point I got jim to look around him at all the tree's in the dark. A breathtaking scene. We got to my house at 3, and had been tripping for ten and half hours at that point. We smoked some more weed, then I got jim to watch some of Bill Hicks - Relentless. We then watched the episode of family guy with the fire truck (The Firetruck can consume 12 times its body weight). After that we slept. It was a cool and random night.
2/7/05 - Date of the trip - written down so I remember

I wrote this while tripping so I apologise if it goes of on tangents or makes no sense or is overly detailed. Have fun. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Tripping on Saturday [Re: LawrenceH]
    #4367227 - 07/03/05 07:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Lawrence? Like, the LAW? Are you a cop?

--------------------

OfflineLawrenceH
Stranger
Re: Tripping on Saturday [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4367231 - 07/03/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No, i'm a student

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Tripping on Saturday [Re: LawrenceH]
    #4367239 - 07/03/05 07:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

R U shure?

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Tripping on Saturday [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4367248 - 07/03/05 07:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:lol:

YOu're almost as badly parinoid as i am !!!!!1!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder