Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBlu Spore
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
outdoor indica
    #4349464 - 06/29/05 02:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Nothing too amazing here just a little stealth outdoor grow with three hash bud strain plants. I got them as clones when they only had a couple leaves and were under 3 inches tall. Once they got about 5 inches I put them in a tub of soil (used to be a shroom growing bin) and stuck them out in the woods. Took a few pics when I went out and watered them. I will probably update this thread once they start to bud :smile: :thumbup:

//
/

Edited by Blu Spore (06/29/05 02:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: outdoor indica [Re: Blu Spore]
    #4349469 - 06/29/05 02:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

cue little guys arent they

--------------------

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: outdoor indica [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4349666 - 06/29/05 05:30 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

arh they just image perfection don't they ,good work

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #4349680 - 06/29/05 05:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

nice man...that clone reminds me of my shit

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: outdoor indica [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #4349789 - 06/29/05 07:46 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Good work both of you..very healthy looking plants!

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

Re: outdoor indica [Re: SuperD]
    #4364198 - 07/02/05 07:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

an updated look(that pic was from about a week ago) of part of my garden(should I worry about the plants touchin like they are) I'm thinking not but this is my first time so wanna be sure

already around 2 ft(1 over that) with our 2 main summer months to go lol...full sun seems to be key(they are loving our unusually hot summer)

Edited by Iamthewalrus (07/02/05 07:15 PM)

OfflineBCBudJohn
Foolhardy

Loc: Victoria, BC, Canada
    #4365014 - 07/03/05 12:27 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I am probably going to start some outdoor indica plants next year. What climate are you in? I live on Vancouver Island and am trying to find good regional information.

--------------------
Peace
John

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #4366279 - 07/03/05 12:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Doesn't get much better than that, I predict some fat buds.

OfflineFreshCaps
Nor-Cal

Loc: The Cannabis State
Re: outdoor indica [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #4366593 - 07/03/05 02:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You cut a few holes in the bottom of the tub right? (water drainage)

:smile:     

Nice Gr0w... :smile: :smile:

--------------------
THE BEST ASS:

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#4366893 - 07/03/05 05:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

thx bro...I'd also like to mention this isn't a pure indica(I've had the bud from this clone and its really really good stuff)...this is actually my first time growing a plant on my own(which is odd cause I grew up on a farm)

my climate is perfect this year(and this area is known for the bud in the summer anyways) but we've had basically 90's(and I think one of the days was over 100) with no rain...sucks if you have fields of shit like the neighbours but when your watering your shit by hand this weather is PERFECT...actually the town I grew up in which is 30min away was once featured in high times for the amount of outdoor thats grown everyyear(and not to mention the indoor)....most ppl buy clones throw em in the ground and only check em once ever couple of weeks...not even getting full sun....I made sure to put these where they got full sun...I water everyday, miracle grow once ever 2 weeks and I mulched the ground with hay before hand and put straw around the plants once they were big enough

hope that helps anyone plannin to try and outdoor grow

InvisibleTheHateCamel
    #4366906 - 07/03/05 05:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If you can get some good organic ferts do it, switching to a bloom fertalizer when the plants start to bud is a good idea. Overgrow has a good pictorial on how to identify females if you haven't done that already. Good luck and don't tell anyone. :grin:

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#4366999 - 07/03/05 05:55 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

they are clones so I don't have to worry about identifying :smile:...but thx for the fert advice :smile:

EDIT: you know of any good specific brands of bloom fertilizer to look for outta curiosity? if not I'll do some searchin but I wouldn't mind knowing of a fertilizer tried and true for bud

Edited by Iamthewalrus (07/04/05 12:28 AM)

InvisibleTheHateCamel
    #4370533 - 07/04/05 10:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Age Old Organics.

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

#4371056 - 07/05/05 01:21 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

JimmytheWorm said:
Nothing too amazing here just a little stealth outdoor grow with three hash bud strain plants. I got them as clones when they only had a couple leaves and were under 3 inches tall. Once they got about 5 inches I put them in a tub of soil (used to be a shroom growing bin) and stuck them out in the woods. Took a few pics when I went out and watered them. I will probably update this thread once they start to bud :smile: :thumbup:

//
/

Good looking plants there. :thumbup: :stoned:

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: outdoor indica [Re: rod]
    #4371333 - 07/05/05 03:49 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i would reccomend using wormcastings or bat guano.
and lots of it too... u cant overdo it with biologicals...

those plants bunched together arent a problem.
if its not getting enuff sun it will produce leafs with fewer but wider fingers.
if ure getting 7 fingered leafs or more ure getting enuff sun.

one thing with outside indica is that they are very sensitive to budmold during the budding stage.
ull wanna keep a close eye on them on rainy days...

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

Re: outdoor indica [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #4371507 - 07/05/05 07:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

we've had very lil rain thus far...and ya I already have 7 fingers...they get full sun so I know thats not an issue...also mulchin with hay increases worm activity(one of the main reasons of doing it) so I don't really have to worry about fertilizing other than miracle grow ever 2 weeks...they seem to be growing at least 1-2" everyday...I also sprinkled composted sheep manure between the plants at one point and then that was mixed in the ground(around teh plants) when I hoe'd for weeds(and those weeds also become mulch)

EDIT: btw the bigger the plants get the more thin the fingers are getting as well...so I have a feeling this is more sativa then indica(I've always heard indica have the broader leaves)....not only that I"ve had the bud from this very clone from the person I got the clones from and it was extremely good...not a hazy stupid high...so my guess is its probably at least 60/40 sativa/indica(this is going on my limited knowledge of cannabis tho)

Edited by Iamthewalrus (07/05/05 07:40 AM)

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

#4371680 - 07/05/05 09:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

jimmy I also wanted to apologize for a semi hijack of your thread..not my intention...I figured it would be better to have 1 good cannabis thread that gets responses then a bunch of dead threads :smile: hope its cool with u(your weed is looking great btw but I would def consider putting mulched straw around your plants....actually I'd put around an " in the whole tub)

long as u don't mind I'm gonna continue updating with pics info till buds here

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #4371699 - 07/05/05 09:19 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:loveeyes:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineIamthewalrus
Male User Gallery

Re: outdoor indica [Re: butterflydawn]
    #4372693 - 07/05/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

another pic of my girls...they grow up so fast don't they? sniff sniff...won't be long now they'll be all grown up and I"ll hack em to pieces and smoke the remains lol gonna need to pile up more crap for camoflauge soon.. they are growin so fuckin fast in this heat...oh and that lil pot is tasmanian opium poppy that I'm gonna transfer to the ground when its a lil bigger

EDIT: is weed usually this bushy outside or is it just the characteristics of the clone? I have done no pruning...tho it got attacked early by some animals hence the fence(prolly ended up just making em better in the end) oh and jimmy post and update when you get a chance I'm curious how your beauties are coming as well...they look so nice and healthy :smile: I can't stop looking at these plants...prolly due to being my first grow...I'm in love

Edited by Iamthewalrus (07/05/05 03:48 PM)

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #4373224 - 07/05/05 06:33 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

nice grows. my grow went downhill pretty fast. i started off with about 10 germinated seeds, only 1 sprouted. this 1 grew around a foot tall, but got some type of copper fungus infection. i had another going, but bugs totally raped this one. completely. i had pics of it, and it wasnt good, looked like ww3. fastforward a bit, i fix the bug problem but not fungus, and also sprouted 2 more plants. so 4 plants going, then the next war starts, fucking SLUGS man! my 2 new sprouts were slumped over, casualties. my other 1' plant got bugs and slugs on it and is yellow. same goes for the first one.

i have about 8 seeds left :frown: my spot is decent. it gets pretty good sun, and theres like 3-4' high brush around it all over the place, good camo :tup: but the roads near, might be seen from there but i think it can be done. looks like you guys are doing a lot better than i did. im running out of local hookups, my friend got busted and the rest are cheap greedy kids. id love to grow so i dont have to rely on anyone else, and i can grow bomb ass stuff.

good luck with those grows guys :smile: and always.. always.. be prepared for WAR when doing outdoors! organic spray from peppers (i used canola oil, chili powder, baking soda, a few drops of soap, and some tobasco to make my spray) works really well. as someone else mentioned, overgrow is THE place for knowledge :sun: you can see my plant problems on there, name was goa_ph. the pictures make me cry :frown:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds