Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Bad/Good trip
    #4366468 - 07/03/05 03:57 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Ok I will start of by giving you a little background. I had never done shrooms, didn't eat anything thing the whole day before I consumed them, and was overall in a good mood.

The trip started out by me consuming about 1/2 of an eighth of cubies. An hour went by and I didn't feel anything at all so i decided to take the other half. !5 minutes later I am flying, the walls are pulsating, the ground was constantly moving, just overall crazy shit was happening.

So this lasts for about 15 min and I am so enjoying it, then I decide to look at my hand, and stared at it for like 5 min. It was doing some crazy shit, I could see deep into my hand, I could see energy extending from my fingertips, my whole hand would morph and reshape into crazy shit. Then while I was looking at my hand something changed for the worse, I started to sweat real bad, I couldn't stop yawning, and my mind was fucked up. I started questioning if I am sane.

I know that your not suppose to fight it all, and I dint even know what triggered me to start fighting it, but I did. And it was the worst 2 hours of my life. I kept on thinking I am going to stay like this, that my life it self was not worth living if I had to stay like this. Anything would set me deeper into my bad realm. If someone said they were still fucked up, everything would get worse. Just crazy shit went through my mind, and even though I was fighting with all my will to not go deeper I still was able to hear my friends talk, and what they were saying made so much since, they were talking about what is life and what is reality. I kept on opening my eyes to see if things have changed, no more tracers, no more visuals, just to use something as a baseline that I was going to live.

All of the visuals and stopped about 2 hours into the trip but my mind was still fighting. And the whole time I was just laying down on a couch trying to act normal. A couple times my friends would ask if I was alright and I said yes because they were tripping and I didn't want them to get worried, because I know anything can set a trip into a bad time, so I just layed their and prayed to god to make it stop, to let me go to sleep.

Then finally my friend came over and asked if I wanted to go for a walk, and at this time the only thing still going was my mind, so I said yes because i wanted to talk to him in private, I just needed to hear someone say it would be alright. I mean as soon as I stepped out of the apartment something clicked and I stopped worrying and felt completely normal. So we go for a walk and smoke a cig. then go into inside and everything starts again, visuals manly and this time I know it will not last, but yet I find myself still fighting a little.

Now a day later I feel normal, but yet I am not, I am looking at things in a different view, and I love it. But I know its my ego holding me back and i am wondering if more use could eventually let me trip without having my mind going crazy. I am a ovethinker my nature, so I think that what my problem was, I was just over analyzing everything.

I know my story telling ability's suck so don't comment on that, but I am wondering if anyone else has had a trip similar to mine, and if you have ever used again. And what do I need to do to just let go, The whole time I was tripping I was thinking I need to stop fighting it because i have read and read where it says don't fight it, but I don't know how or why I started fighting or even how to stop fighting it. Its weird, at the same time it was the best time of my life and worst all in a four hour period. I just don't know.

Edited by prefloppro (07/03/05 04:11 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: Bad/Good trip [Re: prefloppro]
    #4366482 - 07/03/05 04:02 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Damn! I think that there is alot to be said for paragraphs and shit. Doesn't make the post seem so intimidating.

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chico
Re: Bad/Good trip [Re: blissedout]
    #4366506 - 07/03/05 04:11 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Sounds kinda like my first trip... :rolleyes:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #4366524 - 07/03/05 04:22 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

I started to sweat real bad, I couldn't stop yawning, and my mind was fucked up.

This is totally normal, man. I yawn like a damn mad man, on Shrooms. It sounds like you had a normalish first time level 3-4 trip. Good for you! It will help your mind prepare for that eventual whopper. :smile:

Sorry about the comment on your first post, I just see all of theat one big blob of writing and go "Fuck that!" It was a good post, though. :thumbup:
:sun:

--------------------

:murray:

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Re: Bad/Good trip [Re: blissedout]
    #4366533 - 07/03/05 04:26 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

No problem, I know I suck at writing, lol. But thanks for posting. I will for sure be exploring more in a month or so.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4366549 - 07/03/05 04:32 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

yup...i think we all go thought that one time or another. I seemed to hit that my last trip...but I did let go after i started to peak.

Here are some key tips that really help me:

know you cant die from mushrooms..no matter what amount you take.

Know what time you will start coming down. Time dosent have alot of meaning when you trip but knowing you will come down when it reads "10:00" brings alot of hope. And with hope comes confidence. And with that comes FUN.

If your having a bad time, try to put on some head phones and go outside. Every little change can help. Throw in your favorite childhood movie. That did wonders in letting my ego go.

But yes...again..what happen was totally normal. Next time you trip its ok to get tired, yawn, sweat, have a fast heart beat, and feel funny. hehe

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Re: Bad/Good trip [Re: Toddo]
    #4366583 - 07/03/05 04:44 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Good ideas, thanks. I was consumed with time, I would look at my watch then hours would pass then I would look again and a minute would of passed. At one point I took my watch and slung it across the room, because I was so frustrated that only a minute had passed. But I am feeling a lot more comfortable with doing it again, since it seems a lot go through what i went through. And one point I forgot to mention is post trip, we just all decided to just sit around and drink some beer and just talk. We covered so many topics and explored so many different places, it was so amazing. Its like your body has went through so much, that it just puts you into a great frame of mind.

Edited by prefloppro (07/03/05 04:45 PM)

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4366632 - 07/03/05 05:04 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

yes. I agree with everything you said. When i was fighting my trip I was so pissed of I wasnt enjoying myself. lol

But remember to put some time between your trips. Its never good to trip to much. I remember someone putting it as "your ready for your next trip when you forgot what it feels like to trip".

I like to wait a good 2-3 months in between trips. Its keeps them special and gives your mind ample time to recover, take in the experience, and get the most out of it.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
    #4366633 - 07/03/05 05:05 PM (12 years, 22 days ago)

Oh and i urge everyone next time you trip, break out some aluminum foil. LOL.

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #4370788 - 07/05/05 01:42 AM (12 years, 21 days ago)

i find nothing ends a bad trip like jumping in a cold creek naked. it feels almost like getting baptized into the church of mellow vibes.

--------------------

Offlineshnakboozy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Bad/Good trip [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4371307 - 07/05/05 05:14 AM (12 years, 21 days ago)

after a couple of uncomfortale trips like yours i only trip outdoors these days, for me that's what i find best for a smooth trip. sleeping (eventually!) out in my favourite woodland clearing ontop of a small ridge watching meteorites flash accross the sky. last time i tripped i was watching a satellite track overhead, then it flashed at me - truly the brightests flash you can imagine! i think the little thing was just saying hi.

changing setting during a trip if you're not feeling comfortable can help too. snaps you out of one mindset into another. so, going for a walk is good. or another thing that worked really well for me during one trip was to take a shower. i was getting annoyed at the fact that i could hear my neighbours yeling at each other, it was really bugging me so i took a shower to drown out the noise, and found it a really relaxing thing to do. take care not to scold yourself though, your perception of hot and cold aint so good on mushies. i really enjoyed the shower, i put the plug in the bath and knelt down under the warm shower. watching the bath gradually fill up demonstrated the mushroom induced time dilation, gave me something to focus on and convinced me that time was indeed still going forwards, albeit very very slowly!

i agree with toddo also, long breaks between trips - esp after a bad one, are a good idea. lots of helpful advice in te respondents here, so take comfort and enjoy your life between trips as well as looking forward to your access to perception of enhanced reality during trips.

uncomfortable trips certainly happen, and do not mean u cannot have a good trip in future

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Re: Bad/Good trip [Re: shnakboozy]
    #4371883 - 07/05/05 12:33 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Thanks for the advice, and i do plan on taking a couple months before i trip again. Or just stick to a level one dose, because I have done 10 grams wet before that trip, but i was not having visuals, just an awesome body high. Either way it will be a month or so before i consume anything. I like the shower idea I might have to try that if The occasion rises again.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> The Pub