Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

12 days until my 21st !!!
    #4365781 - 07/03/05 07:52 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I am going to get my Concealed Deadly Weapon Permit on July 29th !! What kind of pistol should I get ??

Discuss

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: 12 days until my 21st !!! [Re: JettaJay]
    #4365793 - 07/03/05 07:55 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

your inner ninja jetta!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
    #4365797 - 07/03/05 07:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hahahaha.... thats the frist thing i did on my 21st b-day!!

And i bought a Ruger P-94 40 cal, and i love it!

:smile:

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: 12 days until my 21st !!! [Re: kindkesey]
    #4365806 - 07/03/05 08:00 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I was thinking Walther PPK or another Desert Eagle .... kinda hard to conceal an Eagle tho.

"Your inner ninja Jetta"

I may need some help with that one .... I'm not to good at being a ninja. :lol:

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

Edited by JettaJay (07/03/05 08:01 AM)

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #4365828 - 07/03/05 08:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

What the fuck's up, Jay?! I haven't seenyou post in like a gazillion years! How are things? 21, huh? That's cool, although, I don't own a gun and probably never will, unless there is a war here and we have to hide in the hills like in Red Dawn...lol cheesy movie...Patrick Swayze...lol

--------------------

:murray:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: 12 days until my 21st !!! [Re: blissedout]
    #4365836 - 07/03/05 08:11 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

We will all be blown up by the nuclear technology. But if yah wanna gun,. get one...just dont shoot your fellow man, or in our case.."
Shroomerite"

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: 12 days until my 21st !!! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4365844 - 07/03/05 08:13 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

lol

I think you are right about the nuke thing, Ares. I just like to imagine running around in the mountains with Patrick Swayze, yelling"Wolverines", and blowing shit up! :tongue:

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineFlashback
Captain Trips

Loc: God's empty chair
    #4365905 - 07/03/05 08:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Holy shit, are you serious? You can get a permit for a concealed deadly weapon? What kinda fucked up place do you live in? Freaks

--------------------
Now I have become one with the universe, at my will I can command the gods of moon and sun to tear open the matter of the universe and reveal the light of eternity. We shall walk through the crack of time and space and abandon all hope of physical feelings and emotions. We shall be the drifters of time; the wanderers of space and the beings that even the gods shall fear. Our minds will exist, emerging with whatever we wish and controlling whatever we desire.
Fear and emptiness no longer exist. We now live in a world of ecstasy and pleasure, freedom and sublime. We have reached Nirvana.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4365912 - 07/03/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

blissedout said:
lol

I think you are right about the nuke thing, Ares. I just like to imagine running around in the mountains with Patrick Swayze, yelling"Wolverines", and blowing shit up! :tongue:

Haha definitely!

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: 12 days until my 21st !!! [Re: Flashback]
    #4365913 - 07/03/05 08:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Flashback said:
Holy shit, are you serious? You can get a permit for a concealed deadly weapon? What kinda fucked up place do you live in? Freaks

Middle america :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#4372680 - 07/05/05 03:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
We will all be blown up by the nuclear technology. But if yah wanna gun,. get one...just dont shoot your fellow man, or in our case.."
Shroomerite"

I would never shoot a shroomerite .... even if threatened by one.

--------------------
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4372700 - 07/05/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Quote:

Flashback said:

Middle america :smile:

:lol: :lol: :lol:  That's too funny.....

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4372784 - 07/05/05 04:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

pick a gun you won't mind getting shot by....

The number of crime victims who successfully use firearms to defend themselves is quite small. According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports and the Centers for Disease Control, out of 30,708 Americans who died by gunfire in 1998, only 316 were shot in justifiable homicides by private citizens with firearms.

Law-abiding citizens with the best intentions underestimate how hard it is to use a gun for self-defense successfully. Even highly-trained police officers lose control of their handguns; according to the FBI, 5 out of 41 law enforcement officers (12%) killed by gunfire in the line of duty in 1999 were killed by an adversary with the officer's own service weapon.

(Though most studies do point out that states with CC laws see accellerated
dropts in crime rates)

I don't really want this to be a gun vs anti-gun thread.

I like guns.

I think people should own guns.

I just wanted to convey the severity of the pact into which
you are entering both with regard to your safety as well
as the safety of those around you.

If you're going to carry it, you may need to pull it, and if
you pull it, you may need to use it.

Are you prepared for that?

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #4372857 - 07/05/05 04:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Just go shopping clean and sober. :smirk:..see what feels right in your hand  :cool: It'll chose you !!    BTW...I write right handed, but shoot left handed....whats wrong with me :blush: :rotfl:  ..Berettas are nice... :thumbup:..........................  PS ...... my new  :heart: :heart: :heart:.............  '05  Black Jetta Wagon - 5 speed..  :thumbup:                                .....Jettas are cool !!!  And I'm gonna be only 48 on Saturday....YEA  CANCERS !!!    .... I'm done.  :blush:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder