Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLizard_King
Twisted from theother side ofDeath
Male
Loc: Vansterdam
Wow
    #4365250 - 07/03/05 01:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I didn't know where else to post this. It's hard even finding the words right now, but I felt that I had to share it with someone. Today, well really yesterday but who's keeping track, I experienced something amazing. I was only love, only loving... I saw out of the eyes I was looking into... Words really fail to capture the essence, but if you've been there you'll know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Wow [Re: Lizard_King]
    #4365259 - 07/03/05 01:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

"Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion."

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Wow [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4365275 - 07/03/05 01:44 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

"Including infinite love itself, which is simply chemical reactions in the brain that dies off when the person experiencing it dies."

Finished it.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Wow [Re: Ravus]
    #4365279 - 07/03/05 01:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Shhhhh, damnit.  :grin:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineLizard_King
Male
    #4365297 - 07/03/05 01:53 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ravus, love is more than simple biochemistry. The whole is more than the sum of it's parts.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4365305 - 07/03/05 01:54 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:yesnod:

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4365315 - 07/03/05 01:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Says who? How can something be more than the sum of its parts?

The only reason we say that is because we haven't taken all the parts into account. Take words, for example; you could say the word Swami is more than the letters s, w, a, m and i, and you'd be right, because that word also includes the emotional response in your brain, among other factors not included in the letters.

But in no way is anything more than all its parts; it's just like chaos theory, where we're not precise enough to realize all its parts. If we could realize all its parts and assemble them correctly, then we'd have that greater item.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4365322 - 07/03/05 02:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i like chaos!

::runs around in puddles, spiraling neither upward nor downward nor across.  Spiraling into those damned babbles of puddleness::

:grin:

--------------------

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
    #4365332 - 07/03/05 02:04 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i saw into my eyes with the eyes i was looking iinto..too:thumbup:

saw the viseca pisces...

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

OfflineLizard_King
Male
Re: Wow [Re: uriahchase]
    #4365343 - 07/03/05 02:12 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ravus, read Rumi for a while. Pour a drop into the Ocean, the Ocean is more than simply many drops of water reside, all water passes through it.

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
    #4365402 - 07/03/05 02:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ravus, whether or not you are right, do you believe that there is absolutely no significance in whatever Lizard _King experienced? Whether it was just random, or he was actually experiencing pure Eternal Love?

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Wow [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #4365432 - 07/03/05 02:41 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It's significant to him. My posts, for the most part, were directed at posts other than the thread starter.

Reality is subjective anyway, and if he experiences something that causes him bliss, that's all the more happiness to him. No one said it was random, but I do believe love is purely physical and contained within the realms of the brain.

--------------------

OfflineLizard_King
Male
    #4365436 - 07/03/05 02:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
but I do believe love is purely physical and contained within the realms of the brain.

I think you have that mixed up, the brain is purely spiritual and contained within the realm of Love.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #4365439 - 07/03/05 02:48 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Oh, I dunno.

Cheesecake is definitely more than the sum of its parts.

[drools]

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineLizard_King
Male
Re: Wow [Re: Diploid]
    #4365448 - 07/03/05 02:54 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Cheesecake is the shit

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

#4365456 - 07/03/05 03:05 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I wholly agree with Ravus.
It is possible that the brain is a spiritual device, but I don't see the evidence pointing towards that.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4365726 - 07/03/05 07:24 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Lizard_King said:
I didn't know where else to post this. It's hard even finding the words right now, but I felt that I had to share it with someone. Today, well really yesterday but who's keeping track, I experienced something amazing. I was only love, only loving... I saw out of the eyes I was looking into... Words really fail to capture the essence, but if you've been there you'll know.

I have had this experience, It lasted the first time for about six hours and changed my way of living and relating to myself and all the world. That was about 3 years ago and in some ways my living began at that time.

Unconditional love is the only love that fulfills the word. All other things called love are forms of attachment.

You are the Lizard_King! You can do anything! :heart: :heart: :laugh:
You are blessed. :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom