Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTheMagicMushroom
Stranger
No Rain !!!
    #4364939 - 07/03/05 01:57 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Im in ga and i was wondering... since ga hasnt had much rain in the past week... will mushrooms still grow without rain ?? i picked my field maybe 4-5 days ago and it hasnt rain since, if i go tonight do yall think i will find anything ?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: No Rain !!! [Re: TheMagicMushroom]
    #4364944 - 07/03/05 02:00 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

get out the watering buckets!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineTheMagicMushroom
Stranger
Re: No Rain !!! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4364962 - 07/03/05 02:06 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

so no matter what the mushrooms have to be watered b4 they grow ?? wut about the dew on the ground every morning ?

BTW
here is some of wut i find in my field, there not bad...

Edited by TheMagicMushroom (07/03/05 02:11 AM)

Love is like a train...
Female

#4364974 - 07/03/05 02:11 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

it might work. but with this intense heat that has been strikin the nation, i would recommend the watering process just to make sure...

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4364976 - 07/03/05 02:11 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

im not sure about your altitude, but i dont know if the dew and the humidity would be anough precipitation.

--------------------

OfflineTheMagicMushroom
Stranger
    #4364979 - 07/03/05 02:13 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

alright ill go look and then water... man its gonna be a long night... thanx btw with the quick response

Love is like a train...
Female

#4364983 - 07/03/05 02:15 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

no problemo

have fun!

mycology is EXCITING!

--------------------

InvisibleMadSeasonAbove
I've got nothing
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #4365002 - 07/03/05 02:22 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I would hold off tonight bud.  Although there are a couple small showers in Georgia right now.  You've been a bit dry lately. 

btw: welcome to The Shroomery! :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Wang
Re: No Rain !!! [Re: MadSeasonAbove]
    #4366413 - 07/03/05 03:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

well i donno about GA but i know here in south florida it doesnt matter if it doesnt rain for a week, usually the fields have standing water all summer long, and thats all my fields need, ive gone out before after 2 weeks of no rain but still found a nice amount in the parts with puddles :smile:

--------------------
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government." 
~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
~George Washington

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification