Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineoptikal_trip
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto
Trip Level?
    #435680 - 10/24/01 05:39 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I've read the trip level thing and from what some people tell me I've expereinced a level 4 trip. But it doesnt seem like a level 4 trip. I'll explain what I remember and if someone could just give suggestions of what level they think it might have been that would be great. Alright so basicly I'll explain the visuals and feelings.
First off there was no sign of ego loss what-so-ever. So that cancels out level 5 right away. ( i think). I just felt really happy. I still felt like me. Now onto the visuals. I wasted my time waiting for the trip to start by reading exotic stories ;) At first it just started to get hard to read. The letters on the page were moving alot. I got the breathing of the carpets and other patterns. At the peak of the trip the walls started to go really wavy. If I had to guess a measurement I'd say 1 foot waves. The wallpaper in my bathroom is really neat. Its like dark brown vein looking lines and behind that its light brown clouds. The clouds behind the veins were moving and changing shape like they were in the sky. People on TV were changing shape. Kinda like this gif:

Well thats the end of that.. before I forget, I ingested about 4 grams.

--------------------
They chopped her goddam head off right there in the parking lot. Then they cut all kinds of holes in her head and sucked the blood out. I think they were after the pineal gland.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Trip Level? [Re: optikal_trip]
    #435761 - 10/24/01 06:39 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'd say level 3 to a low level 4, using the shroomery's level system. i think a full level 4 would be more like my last 3 1/2 hit acid trip, where things didn't really BREATHE anymore, I saw full amazing OEV's which just clouded my vision so that walls were no longer around me, and I pretty much wasn't there ... this was at the strongest part of the peak, and I had an ego-loss of sorts just because I didn't realize I was there, as if I was looking through a camera. my friend who was sitting in front of me for most of the peak didn't register, I forgot he was there for most of it (and he was like 2 feet away heh) i wish i could experience that again, but I wouldn't want to venture farther. I think that is the most I could handle at this point

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #435796 - 10/24/01 07:09 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

LOL. Read my post on "Constructing the Psychedelic Experience"

> First off there was no sign of ego loss what-so-ever.

What's "ego loss"? Without a sense of "I" can you experience anything? If you have no reference point for what you're experienceing, then who's experiencing them? You can't just go around and collect experiences, and pile them up into a bundle of sensory perceptions. What the fuck is ego loss?

> At the peak of the trip the walls started to go really wavy. If I had to guess a measurement I'd say 1 foot waves.

Why didn't you get out a ruler and measure them?

OfflinePsilotor
Re: Trip Level? [Re: Kid]
    #436384 - 10/25/01 10:40 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

It's simple- why does level matter? Some trips are just visual trips- your mind during these trips will probably be clearer than it ever is normally. Other trips are mindtrips, with a lot of ego loss. This is a lot more common with acid. Shrooms provide more of a clear, lucid feeling.

OfflinePsilotor
Re: Trip Level? [Re: Psilotor] * 1
    #436390 - 10/25/01 10:48 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

...and some trips are strong in both regards. I personally measure trips based on how strong they are emotionally and perceptually. In other words, what are their effects on not only the senses, but overall thinking and awareness? This is not to mock the Level System. I just think it's over-simplified. There is no psychedelic ruler. ;)

OfflineEverlast
enthusiast
Loc: UK
    #436486 - 10/25/01 12:43 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like a level 2... possibly touching EVER so slightly on a 3, with the clouds (although this is debatable).
If I had to nail it to one level, then I would say it was a two.
i.e:

Bright colors, and visuals (i.e. things start to move and breath), some 2 dimensional patterns become apparent upon shutting eyes. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Vast increase in creativity becomes apparent as the natural brain filter is bypassed.

OfflineSymbiose
Apprentice of Life
I'm a teapot

Loc: Solar System
Re: Trip Level? [Re: Kid]
    #27604756 - 01/03/22 07:09 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kid said:

Why didn't you get out a ruler and measure them?

:grin: made me chuckle!

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Trip Level? [Re: Symbiose] * 3
    #27605406 - 01/03/22 03:48 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Considering Kid was last here 18 years ago I don't think he cares much what you think of his comment anymore.

:oldthread:

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC
Re: Trip Level? [Re: Northerner]
    #27605590 - 01/03/22 05:05 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I must be having level 20 trips, because this sounds like a 2g experience if it was really weak.

Iv never done less than 2g and actually had anything happen, so I don't think I can trip mildly enough to have a trip this mild.

Maybe on a 1/4 hit of acid.

At the very least I am in a different dimension with vast oev that extend 20 feet beyond the walls and cev that take me through different landscapes at some point in even a low dose, but not the whole time. During the slow parts I still see three or four swirling or fractal layers about a foot deep each on top of the other.

But then again I grow some pretty bad ass mushrooms.

Not bragging but this doesn't even sound like a mushroom trip, much less a level 4.

That's just funny.

To be honest I don't really remember how the levels work but if that's a level 4, I must start my smallest trips on a level 7 or something.

I usually only do 5-7g at the most, and those are indescribable.

5-7 is what I prefer but 3.5 is plenty crazy too.

I don't know what the OP is describing her.

Sounds like a disappointing acid trip when the stuff is really weak.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflineSymbiose
Apprentice of Life
I'm a teapot

Loc: Solar System
Re: Trip Level? [Re: Northerner]
    #27606040 - 01/03/22 09:43 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Oops! :blush:
I'll have to be more careful of the old necromancy. My bad.

Offlinecandyman345
psychonaut

Re: Trip Level? [Re: Symbiose]
    #27606436 - 01/04/22 08:26 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Bless Timothy Leary and his book based of the Tibetan book of the dead. Bardos and all that jazz

--------------------
“Turn on, tune in, drop out.” - Timothy Leary

“Be responsible, be safe, be kind
and know that everything will be fine.”

:loljesus:

Edited by candyman345 (01/04/22 08:28 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract