Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Obsessed! [Re: MOTH]
    #4364208 - 07/02/05 07:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, sometimes you realize that you think you have "writer's block" but really, you just need to stock up on experience...and that experience can be anything and everything. Right now my obsession is baseball, I can't get enough of it. Watching it, reading about it, thinking about it, everything. I think it's gonna kickstart something I never expected.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Obsessed! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4364379 - 07/02/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Quote:

mattzdope said:
Sounds like it's going to be very good! :smile: You'll definately have to keep us updated.

I'll be expecting a signed copy. :grin:

I'll make sweet love to you for one.

Sounds like a good deal. I'm down. :tongue:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
    #4364434 - 07/02/05 08:40 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

you should have some :mushroom2:'s and reflect, to see where it's going... to see if your truely happy with what you've written...  take a tape recprder with you as you will forget half the shit your thinking....

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Obsessed! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4364536 - 07/02/05 09:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Quote:

mattzdope said:
Sounds like it's going to be very good! :smile: You'll definately have to keep us updated.

I'll be expecting a signed copy. :grin:

I'll make sweet love to you for one.

Whoa dude not you sorry.  I have enough penis in muh life.  Adamist rules me.

I meant Ellemy.  :rotfl:

Sounds like a good deal. I'm down. :tongue:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4364543 - 07/02/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Are you calling me a dick?

Hehe.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Obsessed! [Re: Adamist]
    #4364545 - 07/02/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Now I am

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4364555 - 07/02/05 09:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hah. I was just playin with ya.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #4364570 - 07/02/05 09:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I am obsessed with new blue color schemes in shroomy meeting spots with all sorts of people who talk and talk but reveal hardly anything.

I never noticed your username has 2 sh's in it until just now.

--------------------
Namaste

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Obsessed! [Re: RedNucleus]
    #4364642 - 07/02/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ellemyshshade = shademyshelle i believe.

Shade-ing Michelle in the most exuberant puzzle of her own idenitified existence :wink:

sorry to give it away, haha.

but i like the puzzles.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom