Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKhaunshar
Stranger

Loc: BE
how to extract thc?
    #4363194 - 07/02/05 01:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hi all

I'm gonna buy 1-3 grams of Good weed and i wanna ingest the thc orally, i heard the best and easiest way to do that is to  grind it and put it in some milk that is mildly heated.
is this correct?? if not, how should i do it

cheers :mushroom2:

--------------------
fashs and cops, both go down, as the aggro spreads across town, bricks n bottles fall like rain, evil coppers double up in pain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
Re: how to extract thc? [Re: Khaunshar]
    #4363373 - 07/02/05 02:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yes, that should do, or grind, slowly bring up to heat in some unsalted butter then add milk. Make some chai? the most important part is not overheating it and extracting in fat.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: how to extract thc? [Re: soochi]
    #4364767 - 07/02/05 11:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

if you want to extract the actives to make a sort of tincture, you can just soak about a gram in a shot of liquor. that's what i thought you wanted to do when i saw the topic.

a really simple way i've liked to eat bud in the past is a way a old shroomerite turned me on to, newt was his name. he called them leary biscuits and all you would do is put about half a gram of thoroughly broken up excellent smoke on a cracker and cover it with a hefty sprinkling of cheese. then microwave it untill all the cheese is melted plus a few more seconds. i'd eat about a gram or gram and a half if it were good weed.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineBCBudJohn
Foolhardy

Loc: Victoria, BC, Canada
Re: how to extract thc? [Re: Khaunshar]
    #4364857 - 07/02/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The thing to know is that thc is fat and alcohol soluble. Which is why botht he above methods should work. However, to ensure you're getting every last drop of thc, this method works.

I did this the other day and it was surprisingly easy.

1) Grind up the weed in a buster and filter it through a coarse screen. Like a flour sifter or anything to filter out the bunk.

2)Soak it in 99.9% pure isopropyl alcohol (available over the counter in any drug store... if they are suspicious just say you are disinfecting garden shears you used on a diseased plant) The other .1% is water.

Use a 1:1 ratio of plant matter to alcohol.
Shake it up for a good few minutes. Then let it sit somewhere undisturbed for a couple of hours. (the longer it sits, the more thorough and better quality)

3) Using an ELECTRIC stove (cause this shit is FLAMMABLE), use a pot with a bit of boiling water in it on a low temp, and cover the top of the pot with a glass bowl or plate. This is what you're going to use to GENTLY evaporate the alcohol. This is a make-shift hot-plate.

Pour the elixir through a fine screen (gold coffee filters work good or kitchen strainers) onto your hot-plate. If the strainer is too big you'll get plant matter in there and will reduce the purity. I highly recommend a well-ventilated area and a fan if possible to keep it out of your face while you monitor everything, alcohol evaporating is quite nauseating.

All the brownish floaties in the bowl is what you want. Slowly evaporate all the alcohol. What you have now is pure cannabis resin.

Let the resin dry overnight to make sure you're not smoking any alcohol. Or if you're worried, light it on fire... if it catches flame and burns black, either blow it out and let it dry or let it burn til the flame dies if you can't wait (not recommended... this is wasteful and risky) It should burn slow and steady.

Hashish!

--------------------
Peace
John

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules