Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSmallworlds
Trippin' fool -Merry Prankster

Flagler Dickhead Deputies Arrest 2, Waste 124 Marijuana Plants [FL]
    #4362526 - 07/02/05 10:17 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.news4jax.com/news/4676511/detail.html

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Flagler County Sheriff's Office narcotics agents nabbed more than 100 marijuana plants with an estimated street value in excess of $150,000 during a raid of a Palm Coast, Fla., home Friday. David Glen Brunk III and Sarah Selfridge were also arrested at the home on Ferber Lane.

The raid capped a two-month-long investigation by the FCSO Narcotics Enforcement Team, based on intelligence provided by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.

"We have dismantled a significant supplier of cannabis within Flagler County, and we will continue to target operations such as this as part of our local efforts to eradicate drug activity in Flagler County," Sheriff Donald W. Fleming said. "We are able to collect information on these illegal activities through interagency cooperation with other law enforcement agencies, which has proven invaluable."

According to authorities, an indoor growing system was harvesting 124 marijuana plants and an additional 20 pounds of marijuana. Drug paraphernalia, one handgun and one shotgun were confiscated during the raid.

Brunk, 24, and Selfridge, 21, are charged with manufacture of cannabis, possession of cannabis with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia. They are being held in the Flager County Inmate Facility on $46,500 bail.

--------------------
Through the excercise of patience, one may learn humility..

Smoke plenty of green, and eat fungus!!!!
:peace::heart::slomo::gd_icon::gd_icon::gd_icon::slomo:

Trip Report

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Flagler Dickhead Deputies Arrest 2, Waste 124 Marijuana Plants [FL] [Re: Smallworlds]
    #4362829 - 07/02/05 12:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

hmm no weapons related charges?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineSmallworlds

Re: Flagler Dickhead Deputies Arrest 2, Waste 124 Marijuana Plants [FL] [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4362870 - 07/02/05 01:19 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I would assume not, since marijuanna growing is a peaceful activity.

--------------------

Trip Report

InvisibleThe_Green_Glow
i consume yasoul

Re: Flagler Dickhead Deputies Arrest 2, Waste 124 Marijuana Plants [FL] [Re: Smallworlds]
    #4363136 - 07/02/05 03:21 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

probably had guns registered.

--------------------
"are you goin to hell or heaven? did you walk with the sinners or pray with the reverend? tell the truth i did a little of both, but aint no tellin where im goin til my bodies a ghost." --Twiztid

OfflineSmallworlds

Re: Flagler Dickhead Deputies Arrest 2, Waste 124 Marijuana Plants [FL] [Re: The_Green_Glow]
    #4363268 - 07/02/05 04:05 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Whenever I grow pot I just don't tell anyone, and don't do things to let people figure it out on their own.

No robbers come.

--------------------

Trip Report

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service