Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecardboard
digitalautomatedansweringmachine

Loc: pac northwest
More stunzii's (pics!)
    #430733 - 10/19/01 06:02 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Well this stunzii spot is pretty reliable to say the least, i like to pick them =0
Here are some mature fruits chillin;

More mature fruits but check the little guy growing next to the big yellow mushroom, they are actually touching, thats pretty badass.

Heres a little pin army

Okay here i try and get some better quality out of the digital by putting the flash on, let me know what you think.

and another

rawk!

--------------------
stay off my land

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefuzzysquirelnuts
veteran
Loc: souhwest us
Re: More stunzii's (pics!) [Re: cardboard]
    #430767 - 10/19/01 06:41 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

too many pictures

--------------------
were all retarded sometimes

Offlinejihead
addict
    #430863 - 10/19/01 08:02 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

im so jealous :)

--------------------
kill white noise

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
    #435967 - 10/24/01 10:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Keep taking those pictures, they are awesome. Just be sure to I.D. them correctly. I would hate for someone to have an accident because they thought they were the right ones.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Offlinecardboard

Re: More stunzii's (pics!) [Re: Joshua]
    #436068 - 10/25/01 12:42 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

you exactly right joshua. Oh man, do people sometimes call you "shuuu-waaa"?? you know its short for joshua. I know a dood damed josh and i call him shuuuu-waaaa. Or sometimes if i a feeling crazy i just call him "shoey", kinda like chewy (the wookie), exept different. Let me know what you think.

--------------------
stay off my land

OfflineLevi7
old hand
    #436443 - 10/25/01 11:48 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Stuntziis are soooooo cool!
Stay cool!-Levi7.

OfflineMrShroomer
Loc: Vancouver
    #436559 - 10/25/01 02:09 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I went to get the mail today, and what did I see, but a shit load of mushrooms on the my neighbours lawns. I collected mixing bowl full of the bigger ones. They look a lot like the Stunzii's that cardboard has shown. How can I make sure? Sorry, I can't get pics right now, but.. are they supposed to turn blue if bruised? Cuz so far they haven't. Anyway, I'm gonna dry em just in case I find that they are in fact good. peace.

OfflineLevi7
old hand
Re: More stunzii's (pics!) [Re: MrShroomer]
    #436617 - 10/25/01 03:13 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ps. Stuntzii have been know to bruise blue, at least they have for John Allen(AKA MJSHroomer AKA Mushroom John), but I've never seen a Ps. Stuntzii bruise blue ever!
Still, the universal bluing reaction is not a factor in identifying this Psilocybe! Seriously, you can depend solely on the partial veil about 1/3 down the stem of Ps. Stuntzii! It is first a whiteish color, but when the sexual organ(mushroom body) decides to sporulate(maturity), the universal veil will catch falling purple-brown spores and create the "blue ringer" effect, which no other species other than Psilocybe(to my knowledge, having read alot on the subject) will posess!
I say fancy the fact that John Allen will state that certain mushrooms do not bruise blue, but will be ONE WHO HAS PICTURES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF THE THAT SAME SPECIES BRUISING BLUE! It's just magic how this guy works!
Praise John Allen! Praise Mushroom John! Praise MJShroomer!
It's not like this guy has seen many Ps. Stuntzii bruise blue, but,"For three years straight in the Freeway Park" blah, blah, blah!
Stay cool!-Levi7.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: More stunzii's (pics!) [Re: Levi7]
    #437520 - 10/26/01 09:22 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Actually Levi7,

I have about 60 photogrtaphs of bluing blue ringers from all over the Pacific Northwest from Eugene, Ore4gon to Stanley Park in British Colombia. Some images are posted under P. stuntzii at my site at :

http://mjshroomer.yage.net/species.html

Oh yes. I have no more computer so probably my web-site will also soon be closed down as well as my art site. I cannot no longer afford this and so i am going to sell all of my mushroom library and \every one of my more than ten thousand photos and slides tot he best offer.

Have a shroomy day everyone. Times are hard.

mj

Offlinecardboard

Re: More stunzii's (pics!) [Re: mjshroomer]
    #437543 - 10/26/01 10:00 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Your throwing in the towel MJ?? Man if MJ is throwing in the towel than times must be hard. I lost my job so i went on unemployement but now people keep calling wanting me to do stuff so i have resorted to not answering the phone or getting the mail, MJ, that may just be the answer for you!

--------------------
stay off my land

InvisiblePsylosymon
Carpal Tunnel

Re: More stunzii's (pics!) [Re: Levi7]
    #437923 - 10/26/01 06:03 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

levi i have found many ringers that bruise blue.
and just because you have never seen it ti doesnt mean it doesnt happen.plus you forget that fimetarias are also blue ringers, but dont grow in woody habitat. so maybe you need to do more research or something. you also have to stop fucking with mj. i dont see why or how you can think you know more than him. fuck buddy, get off his back. im sure he's forgotten more than you'll ever know!!! big deal youve been pickin shrooms for 2 years and now your more of an expert than the experts????? check your head.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags