Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleInsatiableThirst
for knowledge.
Female

Loc: In my head but out of my ...
Received a letter from Dlagwagon.
    #4291558 - 06/13/05 02:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thought I would share because I know some of you have him on your mind, as do I.

He says he's doing good but is overwhelmed by the whole thing, which isn't surprising. He was sentenced to 5 years in custody and 8 years probation. This coming August, he will have done 1 year of his sentence. His birthday is coming up (June 19th) so I'll definitely be sending him a birthday card with my next letter and it would be nice if some of you did too. Just to show him he hasn't been forgotten.

He says to send his best to everyone at the Shroomery and to let you all know he's doing alright considering the circumstances.

--------------------

Sometimes we let the preoccupations of this cruel world get the best of us and we lose track of the things that really matter.

If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Edited by InsatiableThirst (06/13/05 02:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Received a letter from Dlagwagon. [Re: InsatiableThirst]
    #4291560 - 06/13/05 02:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

shitty

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #4291598 - 06/13/05 02:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Man i keep forgeting. where's his adress again can we send him cigaretts and stuff?Or i will send him a book.

for knowledge.
Female

Re: Received a letter from Dlagwagon. [Re: buckwheat]
    #4291953 - 06/13/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not sure if you can send cigs or not. You can send him books but they have to be sent to the jail and the reciept must be included.

This is where you can write him letters to:

Derek Hansen 474107
RYOCF
P.O. Box 2500
Racine, WI 53401

And this is where books go if you want to send them to him:

Derek Hansen 474107
RYOCF
1414 Albert St.
Racine, WI 53404

I've just finished writing him a 4 page letter so I'm going to go buy him a card shortly for his upcoming birthday and send it off to him asap. He's also included a list of books that he was interested in and perhaps someone could send him one for his birthday. He said he liked anything dealing with Psychedelics or the countercultrue. Here are some that he listed that he would like to read:

Confessions of a Dope Dealer.
Acid Dreams.
Electric Koolaid Acid Test.
PIHKAL.
TIHKAL.

He added that he didn't want me to feel obliged to buy him anything but I'm going to because if I can make his time any easier, I will. I'm not sure what book I'm going to get him yet so if anyone does send him any of those, please post here because I wouldn't want to send him the same one. I'm going to be looking for some over the next few days so I'll post to say what one I got him if no one has posted any yet.

--------------------

Sometimes we let the preoccupations of this cruel world get the best of us and we lose track of the things that really matter.

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4291978 - 06/13/05 03:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I don't know him, but I would send him The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test however I do not have the receipt because I bought it years ago. Why the hell do you have to send the receipt?

for knowledge.
Female

Re: Received a letter from Dlagwagon. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4292041 - 06/13/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know.. I found that weird too.  I'll find where he said that in the letter.  I was under the impression before I received this letter from him that you had to purchase them through the jail itself, but this is what he said:

"You don't have to order them through the prison however they have to be sent here directly from the bookstore when purchased and they must come with a receipt.  So you could purchase them online from Amazon or at a local bookstore and sent them here from the store.  Books and the like have to be sent to a different address than you sent letters to so I'll include the addy at the end of the letter along with a few books I'd like to read."

Sounds to me that they don't want any used books, or books that have been in the possession of the buyer, for fear that they might tamper with them in some way or another.  Then again, I don't doubt it because he was charged with a shitload of drug charges along with the reckless homicide.  He'll be out on or around August 2009. :crying:

--------------------

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4292049 - 06/13/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, they probably think we'd put a bunch of acid on one of the pages or something.

for knowledge.
Female

Re: Received a letter from Dlagwagon. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4292053 - 06/13/05 03:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

On ONE page? Dip the whole sucker in the juice! :wink:

But yeah, probably.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4292065 - 06/13/05 03:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hell, you could do that with a newly bought book and they wouldn't be the wiser, unless the guards handled it a lot and had a thumb-sucking problem.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

for knowledge.
Female

Re: Received a letter from Dlagwagon. [Re: Ravus]
    #4292069 - 06/13/05 03:53 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

haha Well, it can't be sent by an individual person and must be sent by the store itself directly. I'll get a job at a book store for him. haha j/k.

--------------------

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
Re: Received a letter from Dlagwagon. [Re: buckwheat]
    #4292486 - 06/13/05 05:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

stuff?Or

STUFFX00R!!

--------------------
Namaste

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Received a letter from Dlagwagon. [Re: RedNucleus]
    #4360037 - 07/01/05 02:45 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

im amazed at the little time he will be serving considering the severity of the charges... all of what he had coming in and out and that girls death 5 years is nothing..... really...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals