Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Well i have recently aquired a nice 8th of boomers (mushrooms) and from what my friend told me they are not the best mushies ever. SO i was hpoing you guys could answer a few questions i have
1. Should i make tea or eat them strait? I was wondering if tea would strengthen the trip at all, or maybe make it weaker, or staronger but not last as long or vise versa.
2.Anything i could take with the shrooms to make the trip stronger,other than pot (stupid piss tests). I heard that oragne juice/vitamin C helps with your trip
3.Should i comsume them all at once, or maybe do half at first then take the other half once i start to come down, or maybe make tea with half and eat the other half a little later or take the tea and shrooms all at once or any combonation of these.
4. Should buy another 8th with my friend and split it so i have an 8th and half to trip on
5.Thanks a ton for any info on the above! I have tripped on shrooms 2 times before, but never really to hard like i would like to have happen
1. tea will make you come up faster. it won't make you trip harder as you're still ingesting the same amount of substance.
2. taking something containing an MAOI, such as syrian rue, will probably make you trip harder. vit c will not make you trip harder. the best thing you can do is rid your mind of any expectations for the trip. the intensity of a trip depends a lot on your mindset.
3. if you decide to split the doses, you will not trip as hard as if you take it all together. if you do redose; don't do it once you've started coming down. do it soon after you peak.
4. if you want.
-------------------- "Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana