Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWhichShroom
Hunter
Help IDing some mushrooms.
    #4358638 - 07/01/05 06:22 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hi, this is my first time posting, and first time hunting mushrooms. I found this in Canberra, ACT,near black mountain after the area was reccomended to me by some people who had found some succesfully.

They claimed that the ones they found were P. Subcubensis (or a look alike).

I found 4 types of mushrooms (some really knarly looking ones that I didnt keep), but only kept 2 types as I thought I recognised them.

The first type has a solid golden stem, blueish grey attached gills and was found 10 meter from a river, in some grass under pine trees, from 2cm to about 4-5, with an orangy brown flat cap (some had umbrella style). It did not bruise.
Smells like a normal mushroom.
I'm unable to get spore print colours at this moment. It is the type on the right in the first photo.

The second type is the one that I suspect may be hallucinogenic.
It has a long solid (i'm pretty sure), orange stem (though that may be only because of the dirt, when I washed one, the stem was white after a bit of rubbing).
The cap is knob-like lol, with on the very top a tiny circle sticking outwards. It's colour is golden brown, the insides are usually hollow with brown powder inside, but not all. The caps are usually very easy to break by squeezing, but some a stronger than others.
No gills. The Mushroom did not bruise.

I got these ones about 50 meters down river from the first ones, under some pine needles, under a pine tree.
The mushrooms did not really have a smell, but I thought that in one the smell was "mushroomy".

Here are the pictures, there are 2 mushrooms being held, one of the 2nd type (right) that was washed, and one of the first (left). The rest of the 1st type of mushrooms are all on the right of the ruler, the rest of the 2nd type are on the left of the ruler.

Sorry for blurr...

These were found after about 2 weeks of rain, and the groudn was still wet and damp, and drizzling.

Edited by WhichShroom (07/01/05 10:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWhichShroom
Hunter
Re: Help IDing some mushrooms. [Re: WhichShroom]
    #4361492 - 07/01/05 10:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Please, some help would do great. Canberra is the capital of australia for those who don't know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags