Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Mozart's Requiem
    #4358109 - 07/01/05 03:43 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

To my ears and perception, is as psychedelic and tripilistic as say, Classical Mushroom and related works and Shpongle...

The creshendos and decreshendos, all of the sparatic, insanely genius themes and variations...

Breathtaking.

Anyone else get such a kick outta complete acoustic instrumental music?

He was fucking brilliant. Check out the movie "Amedeus"

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan
Re: Mozart's Requiem [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4358116 - 07/01/05 03:45 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I've got it.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Mozart's Requiem [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4358151 - 07/01/05 03:52 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Damned good video.

I think alot of people take composers for granted, getting all wrapped up in the new. I believe the music of now has greatly stemmed from the ingenious of the 16th and 17th century, moving into the now

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan
    #4358166 - 07/01/05 03:57 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Most music now sucks though.

--------------------

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
    #4358168 - 07/01/05 03:57 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Ya that guy was fucking amazing.

I spent about a week trying to learn the Turkish March (cliche I know) and pretty much gave up :frown:

Love is like a train...
Female

#4358178 - 07/01/05 04:00 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:

agreed

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder
    #4358181 - 07/01/05 04:01 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yah. Good stuff. Classic, lol. Seriously though, I love classical music. :heart: :crymeariver: :dancing:

--------------------

:murray:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Mozart's Requiem [Re: Digs]
    #4358184 - 07/01/05 04:02 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Digs said:
Ya that guy was fucking amazing.

I spent about a week trying to learn the Turkish March (cliche I know) and pretty much gave up :frown:

no cliche

i know man, i have the same problems.  its hard to compete with a damned prodigy, lol, well not neccessarilly compete, rather immitate, lol.

--------------------

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
    #4358214 - 07/01/05 04:08 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Ya, even with sheet music!

(+ the fact that I blow at piano)

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Mozart's Requiem [Re: Digs]
    #4358221 - 07/01/05 04:09 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

me too, even though i can read it , it takes me forever!

--------------------

OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
    #4358298 - 07/01/05 04:32 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:

People always say that just to look at the same shit 20 years down the road thinking how good it was so they can complain about the shit they're listening to. No offense, but I think if you're fond of music you will always find good modern.

Take shpongle, simon posford - musical genius, the hardcore ska of stza of leftover crack, the good metalcore scene out - if you're interested in music you will always find new things to interest you.

Just keep an open mind.

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Mozart's Requiem [Re: Fospher]
    #4358305 - 07/01/05 04:35 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

What we are trying to say is there is shit music out all the time....

yes there is great modern...frusciante, volta, infected, aphex, shpongle, etc....
but the shit outweighs the great some nights....

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4358316 - 07/01/05 04:40 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Don't forgetcha fuckin TOOL man! :crazy2:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Mozart's Requiem [Re: Adamist]
    #4358320 - 07/01/05 04:41 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Oh yeah and APC

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4358322 - 07/01/05 04:42 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

frickin junkie

--------------------

OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
    #4358331 - 07/01/05 04:45 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

shit music = mainstream

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Mozart's Requiem [Re: Fospher]
    #4358363 - 07/01/05 04:51 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

also agreed

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Community >> The Pub