Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
The Bad Day Thread
    #4357296 - 06/30/05 10:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, here's the idea: Whenever you have a bad day, come in this thread and get it off your chest. It'll probably be therapeutic. I'll go first.

Today I worked a long day 100-degree heat, then logged onto the Shroomery and checked my PM's, and found out that Joshua is kicking me out of the OCF gathering over a petty little argument we had, then flunked my first test in Econ.

Let's hear about your bad day.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTubOlucinogens
Stranger

Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Silversoul]
    #4357321 - 06/30/05 10:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

back pain, muscle aches, bad bowels, no sex drive, my plant's got mold

but on the good side

I haven't smoked any tobacco, marijuana, or drank any alcohol for a full day

and thats what I set out to do today.

Edited by TubOlucinogens (06/30/05 10:12 PM)

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4357451 - 06/30/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Ok, here's the idea: Whenever you have a bad day, come in this thread and get it off your chest. It'll probably be therapeutic. I'll go first.

Today I worked a long day 100-degree heat, then logged onto the Shroomery and checked my PM's, and found out that Joshua is kicking me out of the OCF gathering over a petty little argument we had, then flunked my first test in Econ.

Let's hear about your bad day.

I havn't had a bad day but willing to try to help you. If you really want to go to the gathering just apologize. Im sure when you meet him he will be a good person. He is just probably trying to get everything perfect for everyone. Well I hope you have a better day tommorow.

Ohhh yeah good thread idea.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4357563 - 06/30/05 11:24 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

didnt go to the toots reggea show cause i didnt have the money for tickets only to find out that all my friends ended up getting free tickets.

gf drank all my liquer with someone else

havent left my room in about 2 days

somethings got to give.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlinesubterranean_
Wolf at thedoor...

Loc: Lakeland, Florida
    #4358100 - 07/01/05 01:41 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Its been raining perfectly for the past two days. So me and a bud of mine went shrooming to the usual feild. We get out there and we hear ppl and see cops in the feild. We go to another feild that he kept nagging me to drive to. Didnt want to go there cause i knew it was allready picked to hell and there is no decent parking areas near by. I try and tell him but he just wont give it up so i head out there to his so called "feild".

I pull into this play ground parking lot near his feild and my car gets fucking stuck in the wet grass/mud. It was in there real deep. There were ant beds all over biting the hell out of my legs + i just got a new tattoo on my leg. Had to call the towing service and pay 84$ for him to tug it out of there. As he finishes up getting my car out two cops drive by real slow.

The towing guy stayed behind and did paper work when he finished pulling me out. Im hoping the cops didnt come back and get my information from the towing service guy cause it did live spin out marks all over the grass lol.

:rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlineotoroko
EsotericIllumination

Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: subterranean_]
    #4358696 - 07/01/05 07:23 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The whole fucking week thus far. Took a break from smoking MJ, got sick and been on the verge of flipping out on just about anything. Also doing physical work etc etc. Only broke 1 keyboard, 1 older cellphone, punching walls etc. Also
cut my finger last weekend (badly) witch has been festering nicely. Planning to get drunk tonight, doesn't look good.

--------------------
when you're watching television the higher brain regions (like the midbrain and the neo-cortex) are shut down, and most activity shifts to the lower brain regions (like the limbic system). The right hemisphere is twice as active as the left, a neurological anomaly. The crossover from left to right releases a surge of the body?s natural opiates: endorphins, which include beta-endorphins and enkephalins. Endorphins are structurally identical to opium and its derivatives (morphine, codeine, heroin, etc.).After just 30 seconds of watching television the brain begins to produce alpha waves, which indicates torpid (almost comatose) rates of activity.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4358794 - 07/01/05 08:35 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i finally decided to quit smoking when i woke up today, so its been a bit of a shitty day so far. the craving is really starting to build.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #4359596 - 07/01/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

got sick as a dog right before my vacation to go mountain biking all weekend... now I'm just sitting on my ass in my apartment, sniffling and coughing :frown:

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Psilygirl]
    #4359630 - 07/01/05 01:03 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

my stomach feels like ass and i think im gonna puke everywhere. Got to go to work in about an hour.

--------------------

Offlinewannabemushy
Stranger

Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Vulture]
    #4360364 - 07/01/05 04:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

gonna have to leave my mushies in my car for 7 hours straight......... hope they dont die.

OfflineBoo_Radley
OTD - SpiritualLeader

Loc: Mean Streets
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: wannabemushy]
    #4360483 - 07/01/05 04:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The chick keeps making all these suggestive gestures and comments to me. Stroking my face and saying I have smooth skin all the fucking time. Annoying thing is that she's got a boyfriend, 'cause I think we'd make a better couple.

But on a more positive note I've been sober (with the exception of a little marijuana yesterday) for nearly two weeks. I might give up alcohol permanently... it's a piece of shit drug.

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Boo_Radley]
    #4361237 - 07/01/05 08:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Boo_Radley said:
The chick keeps making all these suggestive gestures and comments to me. Stroking my face and saying I have smooth skin all the fucking time. Annoying thing is that she's got a boyfriend, 'cause I think we'd make a better couple.

I'm in the exact same situation. Every time I hang out with this girl she flirts with me to no end, yet she has a boyfriend. She behaves towards me in a way that makes me believe she really wants me, and I'm sure she does. She just wont let anything happen between us though and it is starting to really piss me off. Her boyfriend is a total loser douche bag on top of that. If only I could see through her bullshit and know her true intentions.

I feel your pain. Do not let yourself get attached to this one girl. There are too many good women out there to get hung up on one who isn't available or is not willing to make herself available to you. It is her loss, not yours. I say let them keep their loser boyfriends. You will see the flames of jealousy in their eyes when you show up with another woman on your arm.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

InvisibleT0xic69
Stranger

Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4366046 - 07/03/05 10:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sweeet!! I've become a "hermit" and I like it....

I go to get a coke(the drink) and realized i'm out! I get into my car to go get 1, which is about 1 minute from my house, and I fcking run out of gas. The gas station is 5 mins. away, its 86degrs. I haven't been out of this house, i'm in my lounging pants and tank mind u walking with a fcking gas can. Sweating my ass off walking, I get the gas, get home, realized I forgot to get the fcking coke that I wanted to take with my "pain pills", said to self "fck the coke" opened my bottle to see that I only had 1 pill left, that my friend that came over last night decided to help himself, thinking I had more hidden somewhere. FCK, I DON'T.

I've only been up for 2hrs, its still the a.m. FCK, can it get any worse....YEAH, i'll be sick in just a little while, OUT OF EVERYTHING!! :wtf: :mad2: :whoa: :finger: :enraged: :whack: :sick: :sick: :bitch: :whack: :whack:

:sorry: :bye:

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Boo_Radley]
    #4366210 - 07/03/05 11:35 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Boo_Radley said: I might give up alcohol permanently... it's a piece of shit drug.

I figure this needed to be repeated.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Loc: uk
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4366886 - 07/03/05 05:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

My gran died the other day , I'm stuck in a guitar playing rut , i have no money , i' have no job and hardly any friends and I've not seen them since new year , i cant find a job but i want one , I'm extremely bored  :mad2:

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #4367013 - 07/03/05 06:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

scottunderflesh said:
, i have no money , i' have no job and hardly any friends and I've not seen them since new year , i cant find a job but i want one , I'm extremely bored  :mad2:

i could say the same thing,with the addition I'm losing my fucking mind :crazy2:.....

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4367808 - 07/03/05 11:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

dog died yesterday

went to pick shrooms and as you can see had nice findings despite driving 2 hours and wlaking through mud

well turns out i get the tea all good and ready...i hide it deep within my closet....end up digging for a shoe and spill half of it...ok well that pissed me off but at least i stil had enough for 2 people.

work was shitty...didnt make shit in tip and was slow as fuck

came home from work to find my mom had dug thorugh my damn closet and found it...poured it out. So i get pissed for them digging through my shit just cause i was messing in my closet....they get pissed and tell me to get out and never come back and they lock all the dooors so i cant get in.

so i go out back and just lay in the hammok in the rain

well they come out after about 15 mintues and apologized and we talked for a while.

oh yeah and not to mention and bunch of drama that my ex is trying to stir up!

what a ruff motherfucking day and a half....jesus christ!

--------------------

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #4368216 - 07/04/05 01:03 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I got totally dumped by this girl I was starting to see.  This happened awhile ago, but she made things pretty clear to me today.  Things were going good until we decided to have sex.  We started and I lost my erection...total mid-thrust style!  :confused:

I don't know why and how it happened, but it doesn't really matter because she's out of my life now.  Obviously, it's done a number on my self esteem.

I went out to the bar last night, realized it's impossible for me to get an attractive girl's number and today I woke up, realizing what a truly ugly person I really am(not just physically).

All day I've been stuck in a neverending hole of negative thoughts and emotions and I can honestly say, if I did not have so much care for all my friends and family's emotions, I'd be taking the dirt nap right now.

But tommorrow is another day and I'm sure there are many smiles to come eventually.  Today is just a really bad day.

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Re: The Bad Day Thread [Re: Spooge]
    #4369168 - 07/04/05 10:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Don't let it get you down. Getting women has much more to do with how you behave than what you actually look like. Behave like a strong dominant alpha male and you will get much further with the ladies. This website explains it all.

http://www.fastseduction.com/

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4371771 - 07/05/05 09:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I was just roused from a hangover by a phone call from my university informing me that I have to send in my registration for next fall yet again and go through my advisor. I swear, they keep coming up with more and more ways to make things difficult for me.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag