Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Jello Biafra...
    #4357676 - 06/30/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Is a damned good artist, politician, public speaker, and damn he had some balls for his time.

I grew up on the Dead Kennedys, before his band freaked out, went all corporate, and sold all of the rights to BMG or some shit.  Completely disregaurging Jello's own record label, Alternative tentacles.

i miss my aggressive, extreme liberal childhood filled with anarcho-peace-punkism, rebellion, and ignorance!

But much love regaurdless to Jello Biafra's spoken word. Especially the one entitled "Grow more pot", and "An injterview with Tipper Gore on the Oprah Winfrey show"  Bwahaha

:rotfl:

Even Ann Coulter would get a kick outta this one.  Its fun for the whole family. :shocked: :cool:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePaulAtreides
Paw Paw DBK ...

Re: Jello Biafra... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4357687 - 06/30/05 11:54 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #4357690 - 06/30/05 11:55 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hell yeah, girl!! Good shout out! I have a classic Christmas album made by Jello Biafra and Mojo Nixon. It is a must have in any collection! :smile:

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Jello Biafra... [Re: blissedout]
    #4357703 - 07/01/05 12:00 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Jello Biafra makes me hard.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4357714 - 07/01/05 12:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Haha hell yes.

Mojo is a badass.

I went to the Power for the People Tour back in like 2000 and saw michael moore, ralph nader, and jello speak publically at the usf sun dome. that shit was insane!

i think the best part of that rally was the strike against taco bell the day afterwards, for the decrese in tomatoe pickers payment almost by half. I was like 1 of 3 white girls rallyin for a buncha illegal mexicans! yes! i love america!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Re: Jello Biafra... [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4357725 - 07/01/05 12:05 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

He's more punk than me.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #4357745 - 07/01/05 12:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yay for jello

I used to have a bunch of his mp3s.. but lost them.. if anyone has any.. i'll trade u for access to my ftp site

Love is like a train...
Female

#4357747 - 07/01/05 12:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Oh me too.  And he is like 50 years old :smile:

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4357753 - 07/01/05 12:10 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You at a library? I was just thinkin...you must be at a homie's house or some fam.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4357767 - 07/01/05 12:14 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No way man! hah I just got a new laptop with wireless capabilities!

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4357773 - 07/01/05 12:15 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

my sister got one too, circuit city was having a close out sale on these toshibas, only 499 after rebate (rebate is 300)  fuckin badass!

adamist and i are hooked the fuck up for the time being, she doesnt use the computer tat `much, and they are both wireless, so we are shroomery and clean vibe junkies once again!  :rotfl:

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4357775 - 07/01/05 12:15 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Fukken sweet!! Good come-up! How'd that happen? :cool:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4357798 - 07/01/05 12:20 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

welli kinda ran into a chunk of money in exchange for the physical existence of my best friend (my momma)  she was sick, but she left me some life insurance.

i am not happy with the trade off, cause she was the most awesomeist, and i hate money, but what can yah do?  she is sendin me to school and got me a laptop to go with it i suppose :smile:

good ole momma. rip

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
    #4357841 - 07/01/05 12:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

He's alright, I was really into him and the Dead Kennedys in high school but now I could take him or leave him, and I think he's extremely egotistical.

His story about running for mayor though is fucking hilarious.  :cool:

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (07/01/05 12:32 AM)

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4357862 - 07/01/05 12:36 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I am sorry to hear about the passing of your momma, ares. :frown: If it helps any, you inspired my new sig. :smile:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4357886 - 07/01/05 12:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Mommas in a peaceful place blissed, thank you for your condolences...

and fuckin A rock on with the ares inspiration! :high five and a pint of guiness:

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4357912 - 07/01/05 12:50 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:heart:

Life is a strange and elusive thing. Rock on Jello!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies