Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Help with a suicidal friend
    #4357489 - 07/01/05 01:01 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

My ex tried to kill herself recently. She overdosed on 84 pills. They had to pump her stomach. She stopped breathing for a minute. I just found out about this a couple minutes ago, and needless to say, I'm a wreck. This is the only girl I've ever loved. I keep wishing there was something I could do to take away her pain, but I feel so helpless. I try to be there for her whenever I can, but I feel like it only accomplishes so much. This isn't the first suicide attempt she's ever made. I've always been able to see that she's had a painful life. It tears me apart to see her like this, and my worst fear is that one day she'll do this again and succeed. If she died, I'd die too. I'd be dead inside. I still love this girl to this day, and can't bear the thought of losing her like this.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Help with a suicidal friend [Re: Silversoul]
    #4357560 - 07/01/05 01:24 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That must be rough. I feel for you, truly I do. You're already doing the right thing for her - just being there for her. But you can only do so much. Try to talk her into getting some sort of treatment and therapy. It sounds like that's what she desperately needs. I'm sorry I can't offer better advice.... :frown:

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Help with a suicidal friend [Re: Silversoul]
    #4357581 - 07/01/05 01:29 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Its a cry for help.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Help with a suicidal friend [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4357588 - 07/01/05 01:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

And I fell for you, as well as your friend. BHopefully your friend will stop trying to drown herself in the physical world, and learn how to avoid the pressures...

Offer her some meditation, yoga, spiritual sex, mountain hiking, or some chocolate.

One of those should do the trick.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Help with a suicidal friend [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4357597 - 07/01/05 01:33 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Nah im just joshin with you Paradigm, nothing you can do can fully "do the trick"...

It takes some mental maturing and realization to pull through suicide attempts. I think there have been times the majority of the populus have thought of destroying their bodies in this realm.

i pray to jah for her.

namaste

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being