Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms * 1
    #4355837 - 06/30/05 02:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Many psychedelic people lament about not being able to score LSD. This is a very unfortunate situation: LSD should be more available to true psychonauts than it is today.

Many have not had the LSD experience.

There is a way in which you can simulate the LSD experience using mushrooms, that being a specific regimen of boosting the experience to prolong, not fortify it. If you prolong mushrooms to the duration of LSD (8-12 hours) you will reap many of the benefits of LSD. It's specific character is something that cannot be duplicated but the following regimen is close enough to simulate the experience.

First there is the matter of duration: Would you want an 8-9 hour trip or an 11-12 hour one?

Then there is the matter of height: How high are you planning to go?

The regimen is simple:

Take a boosting dose of the same strength as the former dose and take your doses *three* hours apart. Take 2 or 3 doses total. Mushroom tea is the best form of ingestion for this.

SHORT ACID (tea method)
00:00-01:00 Coming Up
01:00-07:00 Plateau
07:00-09:00 Coming Down
03:00h boosting dose

LONG ACID (tea method)
00:00-01:00 Coming Up
01:00-10:00 Plateau
10:00-12:00 Coming Down
03:00 + 06:00 boosting doses

These are very hardcore regimens! Short Acid comes closest to ordinary doses of LSD in terms of plateau. Long Acid on the other hand has a 9 hour plateau which simulates high doses. Major differences are that the going up and coming down are shorter on this combination.

By dosing at the three-hour point your high will not diminish but the plateau will rise a bit before it descends on generic peak level again. When you are tripping for thos long it is common to think that the high has far diminished when it did not: it is your acceptance of it. If you focus on the high it will come back full force. Real LSD has that too: moments later in the trip where you have to remind yourself how high you are.
Its like when you've closed your eyes for a while your eyes shut down and you aren't even looking anymore.

Because you are stacking doses on top of eachother into one solid plateau the complexity of the trip can increase over time.

A bit of self restraint is called for: don't dose too high. Twice your optimal dose split into 2 or 3 is a good recipy to not overindulge.

Don't dose beyond 3 hours after your former dose or when you already notice to come down: the trip will become sloppy. Its against your nature to take another (tea) dose while you are already tripping balls but you'll only get higher during the first hour of the second dose (after which its 1-HP stacks on top of the former's 4-HP and later it's 2-HP on the former's 5-HP) and then you'll be on your way again. You'll have a plateau with peaks upward, not declines.

It's not LSD, but its the closest you can get to it with mushrooms.
You'll reap most of its benefits and ofcourse the joy of a 7-10 hour plateau!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms [Re: Asante]
    #4356509 - 06/30/05 05:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hmmm, i've done it before, it certainly does allow you to get more out of psilocybin, but calling it an LSD simulation is a bit misleading IMO. a better name would be 'longer lasting psilocybin' i think. you are right though, the duration is one of the greatest benefits of acid.

i once did the same thing but with real acid, tripped for about 20 hours and learnt my lesson - tripping for too long is very tiring!

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms [Re: alsey]
    #4357064 - 06/30/05 08:55 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Tripping too long certainly is, I can't even imagine what it's like to take a psychedelic amphetamine like  a DOx. Or something like a BDFLY  :shocked:.

I have had great success in taking booster doses of mushrooms, when i boosted, I took higher doses than my initial and experience only an extension of the trip. Real interesting, but not acid. Still very cool though, I think it's my favorite way to trip on mushrooms.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms [Re: Asante]
    #4357235 - 06/30/05 09:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Forget the tea if you want long trips with mushrooms, capsules are where it's at IMO.  They take a bit to kick in, but last a super long time.  I've flown pretty hard for 7-8 hours on 2.5 grams of quality encapsulated powdered cubensis.  Tea is ok, and the come up is bullet train fast, but for trip duration it doesn't hold a candle to well stuffed capsules.  Also, re-dosing is definitely where the fun is at.  :rocket: :mushroom2:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
Re: Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms [Re: Holydiver]
    #4365839 - 07/03/05 08:12 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

a regular acid trip for me is too long.. IMO.. and leaves me extremely tired the next day or so.. nevermind 6-7 hours into the trip and thinking "this is unbelieveable.. but when will it end?"

--------------------
"Im gone upstairs to fuck ya grandmotha" - George Carlin

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #4365995 - 07/03/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hey wiccan, how do you think about prolonging (and intensifying) shrooms with an MAOi? I'm curious to hear your opinion and possible experiances on this subject :cool:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms [Re: stefan]
    #4374881 - 07/06/05 06:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hey wiccan, how do you think about prolonging (and intensifying) shrooms with an MAOi? I'm curious to hear your opinion and possible experiances on this subject

this is especially true for MAOI who tend to take full doses of drugs into the realm of overdoses. Ayahuasca is sacred... but it can kill you if you take medications or other drugs. For instance Syrian Rue + Ecstasy or even Old Cheese can kill.

Its important to know the contents of mushrooms besides Psiloc(yb)in. It may contain substances that are non-toxic but may be toxified by MAOI. It may contain other molecules (like hydrazines found in many mushrooms) that are toxic, but then are even more so.

If you take a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor like Syrian Rue you are stripping away one of your body's best defenses against poisoning. If you do this you got to make sure you don't ingest poisons when your defenses are down.

Harmines have interesting properties of their own, but their major function in Ayahuasca is to lower your toxic defenses so that DMT may enter. Last week an intrepid Shroomery explorer revealed that DMT may in fact be fully active if keistered, without MAOI.

Psilocybin breaks down to form 4-HO-DMT, which is the sole psychoactive of typical mushrooms to enter the brain. (some kinds also have Baeocystin which breaks down to 4-HO-MMT which is just as strong but more sensory rather than mental)

The 4-HO group makes the molecule into a zwitterion (an acidic & basic group in one molecule) and it basically acts to smuggle the DMT-backbone into the brain. So basically 4-HO-DMT is a kind of ayahuasca in one molecule, so that no MAOI are needed. So in essence Nature has found a way (enzymatic oxidation of the indolic 4-position) to make DMT orally active.

Technically making 4-HO-DMT + B-Carbolines "ayahuasca" is a true analog of genuine Ayahuasca. The combination is reported to blast people out of their skulls on high doses just like "real" Ayahuasca.
But it won't be mushrooms anymore: it will be a kind of Ayahuasca.
Combinations like 1 gram Cubies + 3 gram Syrian Rue come to mind. But will it be safe? In my guess: as safe as ayahuasca, but we do not fully know how safe that is.

I guess that if you want to experience Ayahuasca but have no way to get DMT herbs then Shroomahuasca is your best bet.

If you however want to prolong and intensify the mushroom and retain the character of 4-HO-DMT then there is only one way and that is a redosing scheme just like this TEK offers. It gives you the safety of mushrooms combined with the Godsent ability to -not- boost again instead of being in for the duration like you would be on Shroomahuasca or a longacting psychedelic.

I've got medications (you don't want to fuck with heart drugs) so a MAOI for me is out of the question. This means no Ayahuasca for me in this lifetime which I feel pretty bad about.

It is my guess that physically "shroomahuasca" is do-able but there is high potential for being blasted out of your skull. Since some mushrooms are four times more potent than others and Syrian Rue can differ a factor 2 in potency this means that a strict dosing regimen without homogenization can get you in the unique but hardly desirable position to be eight times harder hit one time than the other.

When it rains it is said that the angels in heaven are taking a shower. Similarly, if the ground gives a brisk shock under your feet it signals that some poor tripper discovered that he had always had weak 1/8s of shrooms and now got hit by a strong one. :grin:

Seriously: people who take 1/8 of Cubies often expect to get their regular 15-20mg psilocybin, but it can in fact be as high as 50.
Three times as much.. thats enough to make your eyes water :crazy:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinechubbycharley
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Male
Loc: everywhere
    #4379761 - 07/07/05 12:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Seriously: people who take 1/8 of Cubies often expect to get their regular 15-20mg psilocybin, but it can in fact be as high as 50.

haha :grin: i have seen this so many times with 1/8's.

i like the idea of redosing, never tried it though. how effective would it be if one were to just eat the mushrooms without making a tea?

--------------------
if i'm just a stoned stoner, sayin some stoned ass shit, please correct me :smile:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms [Re: chubbycharley]
    #4379848 - 07/07/05 01:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Eating mushrooms instead of the tea will likely work too but you might get continuity problems. Tea delivers immediately available Psilocybin for absorption and is to be preferred. Still I think it will be OK.

Renember that the golden rule is to take your redose on the 3-hour point. By this time you will be tripping fullblown so it seems unnatural to take more, but the boost will come up while your former dose comes down.

you'd want to *extend a plateau* and not *get back onto one* because the latter often fails.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinemojo23
Stranger
    #4422356 - 07/19/05 04:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Okay, Wiccan_Seeker, that was an illuminating post. Thanks. And just to underscore one of your points, people need to be careful about what FOODS they've eaten if they take MAOIs. With the pharmaceutical MAOIs, certain foods are contraindicated. So the same is true with the herbal MAOIs. Nobody wants their trip to turn into a trip to the hospital or even worse. Pholks need to do their homework BEFORE messing with MAOIs. That said, I have a couple questions...

I have heard before that with LARGE doses of mushrooms, you can get to that DMT space. Now I have tried smoking DMT at a rainbow gathering, and all got real strange but I did not cross over the threshhold... I was clinging on the edge of this reality. Trying again I just couldn't hold the stuff in my lungs well enough, and never got the experience. Later, a kind bro at a show gave me some 5-MEO-DMT. It was even labeled as such, as I think it was still legal until very shortly after I was given this. I tried to get there on the 5-MEO-DMT but when trying to hold my hit in I was overcome with "the fear". Inexplicable, really... like suddenly thinking I just wouldn't breathe again. The fear of death, I guess, held me back, even though I really wanted to cross over and knew I wasn't going to die from it. I tried to turn my brothers on to it then too, and they had the same problem... they couldn't hold the hits and were overcome by "the fear" too.

I really would like to explore the DMT experience as a serious psychonaut and seeker. But have had such poor luck in getting there. Is the large-dose shroom trip a viable route, even without the additives? I am growing some, so that may be pretty feasable for me to try.

Also, what is 5-MEO-DMT versus "just" DMT or 4-HO-DMT? It is a white powder and I have some left, but have been sitting on it until 'the right time' to try again. Maybe I am doing it wrong, or it is just getting too old. I have had it about 18-24mo, wrapped in tin-foil, and last time I tried it was just about 1yr ago. I have been melting small amounts in foil and inhaling the vapor thru a straw, kind of like how some folks smoke crack. I guess I could try a crack-pipe but I don't do crack and therefore don't have a crack-pipe. I don't really hang with crackheads either so I don't know how to make a better one like some craftier crackheads do.

Well that's all my questions. But I do have to say this: I miss LSD. I love shrooms but I still miss LSD. It's just not right! I wish the feddies could just leave well enough alone. It makes me profoundly sad inside. I have even seriously considered going to school for a couple years of organic chemistry just so I could get the skills I'd need to cook some on my own. I am confident I could grow and harvest Ergot, given the chance. And as much as they are being bitches about precursors and watch-lists, in the end the intrepid can find ways to synthesize. If I did it, I wouldn't even care about making money from it. I'd just want it out there for people to have. But it is a lot of time and effort for not even being sure I could pull it off, sharp as I may supposedly be.

Oh well.. I hope someone with the right skills and the right heart take up the challenge soon. I know the big lab bust in KC back in '01 didn't get ALL the production, but it sure put a huge damper on things. Everyone else got scared and put the brakes on everything. And what little acid I've seen since then has been low on mics and, like, $8-$10 a hit!! Even in moderate quantities. Sheesh! Well I understand the fear that comes after such a large bust. But the prices, too? I heard that some "families" were griping about the price on ecstacy being so high versus acid and that they felt they needed to make more money. So so sad. Keep the greed out of LSD, folks, please! The 60's planted a beautiful seed and it's time to water the garden. Namaste.

Lovin' you all,
Mojo

Offlinesilverfish
I like flakesand pellets

my suggestions [Re: Asante]
    #4424726 - 07/19/05 05:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Eat them freshly picked :supershroom:
Eat more  :shroomer:
Try a different variety  :syringe:
Go into the forest  :woodscream:
Let go  :tripping: :tripping: :tripping:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms [Re: chubbycharley]
    #4424826 - 07/19/05 06:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

chubbycharley said:
Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

haha :grin: i have seen this so many times with 1/8's.

i like the idea of redosing, never tried it though. how effective would it be if one were to just eat the mushrooms without making a tea?

I did this at the gathering.  Over the course of the night and the next day, I redosed three times, tripping for close to 20 hours since I was on vacation.  What I found remarkable was that each time I redosed, the experience grew even more intense.  It's like I was more susceptable to the mushrooms with every dose.  Every time I felt myself coming down, I'd take another dose and start back up again.  I needed a lonnnng nap after all that.  :cool:  It's the only time I've redosed like that and one of my fondest tripping memories now. 

I can see what Wiccan is saying with the tea.  If you'd rather be constantly tripping instead of coming up, tripping, coming down, redosing, coming up, tripping, coming down, redosing...the quick kick the tea gives would be put to good use to provide one long consistant trip. 

Personally the taste of shroom tea makes me feel kinda sick, so I'm with Diver on the capsules.  :smile:

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms [Re: MOTH]
    #4425831 - 07/19/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If you don't like shroom tea... you don't make it right. :smirk:

:tongue:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms [Re: Rose]
    #4426172 - 07/19/05 11:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Perhaps not.  :confused:

Should I try your mint tea tek?  :smile:

Offlinemalevolence
Mathematician
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms [Re: Rose]
    #14848151 - 07/30/11 11:09 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
If you don't like shroom tea... you don't make it right. :smirk:

:tongue:

Whats the easiest/best way to make it? :eek:

--------------------

Offlinemalevolence
Mathematician
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Elesdious Mushroom TEK -- Simulating the LSD experience with mushrooms [Re: malevolence]
    #14848260 - 07/30/11 11:35 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I like the idea of extending it. But if you are taking 4-5gram doses and take them 3 times for one trip; does that just start becoming a waste?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale