Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEmbracingShadows
Deaf
 User Gallery
I got aressted....
    #4355191 - 06/30/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It all started with waking up to a headache and walking out into the living with my mom bitching at me. i snap really easily so i was telling her to shut up im gunna snap. my dad even said "chill out, your rediculous" and i started to get angry and cuss at her she just kept going. i snapped and stood up and put my fist straight through a picture and my fist went through that and into the wall. i totally flipped out i socked at least ten more holes in the walls and doors throughout my house only thing that stopped me was 5 people jumping ontop of me to stop me, 5 people including my dad and big brother, even though im bigger than my big brother. then my stupid bitch of a mom who knew what she was doing by pushing me until i snapped (shes done it many times before...) called the cops and i was all calmed down on the patio having a smoke and the cops come up one has his damn tazer out to shoot me with it incase i was "hostile" or some shit cuz when my mom called the cops she said "HE HAS A KNIFE!" wich was a bunch of bullshit after awhile one of the cops came out of my house and said, well eric.. put your hands behind your back. and i was like "im under arrest?? for what?" and he was like ill tell you once your cuffed. and so i did it he cuffed me and he said your under arrest for "domestic herassment" cuz my fucking mom said that i went after her and was "hitting" her even though i was way down the damn hall and her crazy ass was in the kitchen the thought of hitting her never crossed my mind. for one. shes a women. for the second shes my mom. if was wasnt either of those i would have thought about it but. my mom is a crazy bitch. plain and simple. i hadnt taken a shower i had just woke up they cuffed me hauled me off to the police station. filled out the report. brought me down to the jail. i had to sit in a freakin cell for 5 hours. all cement even the seat lining along the walls. they said i couldnt go home so i went and stayed with my friend (where i am right now) that sucked and was bullshit. my mom had no marks on her (wich she would if i did cuz im not a little bitch and she bruises easily) and the cop didnt even check.. he just went by her word and her word alone not the other 6 people that were in my house at the time and now ive been charged with domestic herassment and its on my damn permenant record. yesterday was the worst day of my life so far. this has affected me alot i dont know what to do my my is a nut and she is in denial about it my dad even tells her and she intentionally pushes me and pushes me until i snap then shit like this happens and she warps the storys to make it seem as if she had done nothing wrong, when other people come into it and say other wise she totally flips out cuz she being proven wrong. it really sucks. i have no idea what to do anymore i think she has demntia or somthing. but i just need some advice on how to handle that kinda crap i really need it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: I got aressted.... [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4355220 - 06/30/05 12:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i can feel for you ,man...

i'm about done with people in general....

the shit people do,i'm just sick of it.....

--------------------

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#4355232 - 06/30/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Leave. It is time to move on. I had a friend go through the same type of situation. The only thing that can come of this is you in jail, or you in a loony bin.
There may be some issues that can only be dealt with through professional help, but it is up to you to seek that.
Your best bet is to lay off drugs(if you do any, including cigarettes) and move out.

Just my two cents.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #4355244 - 06/30/05 12:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

well, it sounds like a shitty situation for all involved.
Your mom sounds like a complete cunt, and as soon as your old enouph, mabey you should move into your own place.
Not to lay the blame entirely on you, but you need to control your anger. Running around punching holes in walls is not exceptable anywher. The fact that you had to be restrained by your entire family, says that you have some serious anger management issues.
Your mom was able to manipulate you with your own anger. I wouldn't be surprised if she had planned the intire situation out to get rid of your ass.

look up an anger-management support group in your area, or your looking at longer trips to jail in your future.

--------------------

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #4355668 - 06/30/05 02:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I feel it is a combination of your mom being a total bitch and you having the anger issues that many have at your age(I'm assuming late teens). I was once the same way, I let people get to me and provoke me into fighting. After it landed me in jail a few times I realized that I needed to control myself. When you allow someone to make you angry, you are allowing them to have control over you. Once you realize this you will not want to allow them to have that power over you. It is easy to just let the anger out and start hitting people/things, but it takes true strength to hold it in and be a man.

If your living situation is that bad you should really look for a place of your own. Move in with a friend or something. If you really want to just get away for a while you could join the military, though that is not for everyone.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: I got aressted.... [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4355694 - 06/30/05 02:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PowerTrip said:
I feel it is a combination of your mom being a total bitch and you having the anger issues that many have at your age(I'm assuming late teens). I was once the same way, I let people get to me and provoke me into fighting. After it landed me in jail a few times I realized that I needed to control myself. When you allow someone to make you angry, you are allowing them to have control over you. Once you realize this you will not want to allow them to have that power over you. It is easy to just let the anger out and start hitting people/things, but it takes true strength to hold it in and be a man.

If your living situation is that bad you should really look for a place of your own. Move in with a friend or something. If you really want to just get away for a while you could join the military, though that is not for everyone.

Listen to him. You and your mom can both take the blame for it. You have anger issues and she knows how to push your buttons. I would deff find somewhere else to live. She will keep naging you and you will keep getting mad.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: I got aressted.... [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4355953 - 06/30/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

get out.... fast

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #4356066 - 06/30/05 03:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

i snapped and stood up and put my fist straight through a picture and my fist went through that and into the wall. i totally flipped out i socked at least ten more holes in the walls and doors throughout my house only thing that stopped me was 5 people jumping ontop of me to stop me

practice on self control. I know people can be a bitch at times. just walk away when they annoy you and don't start acting rediculous. :thumbdown:
self control/anger management control = key

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
Re: I got aressted.... [Re: stefan]
    #4356191 - 06/30/05 04:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I can't believe your dad and brother didn't stand up for you and say you didn't do shit to your mom, that's even more fucked up than your mom calling the cops on ya. Stefan is right, self control is key.

Edited by discoabe (06/30/05 04:39 PM)

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: I got aressted.... [Re: stefan]
    #4356194 - 06/30/05 04:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

your alive, your breathing...

Deaf
 User Gallery
Re: I got aressted.... [Re: p4kSouL]
    #4356428 - 06/30/05 05:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I know the problem is me and my mom i know i have bad anger issues i started a new medication ive taken in the past but they didnt remember why they took me off of it, but it made me edgy and made it easier for me to snap, my dad and brother didnt stick up for me because the stupid pig wouldnt take their side of the story. thanks for your input i need more if any 1 else can help.

Offlineblueboomers
Shroomhead

Loc: United Disgrace of Americ...
    #4356577 - 06/30/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

dude my parents are gay as fuck, when i was younger i got into a shit ton of trouble, just fuck em dude, do what you need to and get the fuck out of your house

--------------------
I will never hold you underneath for me
Maybe only just enough so you can breathe
Just another anchor in your life
Drowning over my life

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: I got aressted.... [Re: fresh313]
    #4357653 - 06/30/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

fresh313 said:
get out.... fast

Yes. You don't need to be in that kind of situation, to be sure. They'll just wear you down and bring you to their level if you stay any longer....

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4357696 - 06/30/05 11:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, you say your mom's a crazy bitch but have you looked at yourself?

It must be genetic. I can't imagine letting myself go to the extent that I'd punch holes and ruin the walls.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: I got aressted.... [Re: Ravus]
    #4359046 - 07/01/05 10:16 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

This sounds like a bad episode of "Cops". Take some responsibility for your life instead of blaming your mom for the ten holes you punched in the wall.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Deaf
 User Gallery
    #4359788 - 07/01/05 01:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I don't know whats up with some of you people i know I'm fuckin crazy and have anger issues yes i have looked at myself i never not look at myself and analyze who i am I'm not blind to who and what i am i never blamed the holes on my mom like i said she pushed me to the point where I couldn't control myself and I ended up doing that, I never said it was my mom. you cant just get that way on your own alot of people know how it is to have someone talk shit to them and what do you want to do after awhile? bust their damn skull open. you can only take so much before you get pushed over the edge, what do you think going postal is? why do you think people have nervous breakdowns. you don't know me and don't understand my situation very well clearly,everybody is different and respond to different situations and different amounts of pressure differently. it was a combination of my mom pushing me and my new medication it made me more edgy and easier to snap and i noticed when i was flippin out it was more uncontrollable. that's not the kinda input i need.

Edited by EmbracingShadows (07/01/05 01:52 PM)

Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

#4359820 - 07/01/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

you can only get angry if you let someone get you angry. I know it sounds crazy, but just dont take anything your mom says seriously anymore. In a matter of fact, if your a evil evil person (may or may not be a good thing :wink: ) you can find out what pushes her buttons and do the same to her.

I would move out also.

just dont take anything your mom says seriously any more, if she starts bitching just say "ok" or what ever, you dont even need to listen to her. What will get her more pissed is if you do it, but make it obvious that you are not listing to her, like listen to music or read something when your saying it. That will just put fuel on the fire tho, but if you dont react then the blame can only be put on her.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4360131 - 07/01/05 03:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Er, sorry if it was me that offended. Just trying to help....

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#4360202 - 07/01/05 03:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i dont think it was you duk, the best thing to do is to get out of a situation like that, like duk said, they will bring u down to thier level, if you are living in thier house they control you and this will probably be a recurring situation and u dont need that. just find a way out before it comes to a head again and again. get a job and your own place, and im sure you will find your parents much easier to deal with. you wont be stuck in the corner that they can put you in. good luck friend.

OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
    #4373948 - 07/05/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You are 18 or older. Get a job and move out of your parents house. The end.

edit: you might want to try yoga and seek professional help.

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom