Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Ayahuasca, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Yopo Seeds Up The Butt (Updated report)
    #4353696 - 06/30/05 02:09 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I have about 20 Yopo seeds laying around, and was looking for the best way to use them when I cam across this . This led me to wonder if the Syrian Rue seeds that he took were even necessary. Does anyone know if Nn-DMT/5-meO-DMT/Bufetonin would be active in the rectum without an MAOI?

Edited by Anonymous (06/30/05 04:17 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Yopo Seeds Up The Butt [Re: ]
    #4353738 - 06/30/05 02:22 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i've always done the "slightly cook,make powder...add lime...

put into quarters,do a few lines" method...

haha that was kinda funny....

no i really don't think it will work...

but hey have it,stick stuff up your wazooo....hahaha....

--------------------

OfflineFrappy
Strange

Loc: South Florida
    #4353761 - 06/30/05 02:32 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Have you ever tried insuffilating the yopo? That stuff burns like hell. You might not be so comfortable with it up your poop shoot. One experience with yopo was more than I needed, but report back if you actually do try it. I'm sure it will be an entertaining post at least.

Anonymous

Re: Yopo Seeds Up The Butt (Updated with report) [Re: ]
    #4353838 - 06/30/05 03:00 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Okay, I decided to turn this into a little experiment.  All these things will be done tonight. (Don't ask why...I'm under the influence of Yopo seeds as I write) =0)

Part I - Smoked

Three Yopo (Anadenanthera Peregrina) seeds were cut into very small pieces and put into a home-made soda can pipe (yuck).  It was all smoked in three to four hits, all within 2 minutes.

No noticeable effects for until about 2 minutes into the experience.  Everything feels a little bit different, and my head hurts a little.  I'm at a +.  Over the next few minutes the effects become more pronounced.  The first thing I notice is a strange feeling sweeping through my body.  It feels like I just jogged around the block, and my muscles are aching a little.  It's not a bad feeling though.  The next thing I notice is visual enhancement.  Everything is a little crisper, and colors more pronounced.  My monitor has a low refresh rate, and it  becomes way more noticeable under the influence of Yopo.  Right now I'm about 10 minutes in, and am at a definite ++.  Basically experiencing the effects I just described, but the body feeling has started to lessen.

Update:  Okay, 15-20 minutes in and the effects are nearly gone.  I am barely feeling this now.  Insuffulation will commence shortly.

Part II - Snorted (No Lime Available!)
Just now snorted up 1.25 finely crushed seeds.  Ouch.  Will report back soon.

Update: No effects.  Not surprised though.

Part III - Enema
T+00:00: 3 crushed yopo seeds have been, umm..administered. :shrug:

T+00:05: Slight naseua.  Pain in back of neck.  Things might have a reddish tint.  Overall 'different' feeling.  Definite effects.  Not placebo.

T+00:10: Same effects as before, but more pronounced.  Head hurts a little.  Slight visual changes (Everything looked at seems to be blinking very very fast.  Things are tinted red.)  Body doesn't feel too well.  ++ right now, heading into a +++ I think.  I think I'm going to lay down.

T+00:30: I was feeling pretty bad for a while, and just now puked.  I feel a little better now.  Slight visuals.  While there is no morphing or warping, everything seems to have a weird smokey/glittery stuff moving over it very fast.  It's hard to describe.  Moderate CEVs.

Colors are very enhanced, but everything has a little bit of a red tint to it.  Back of neck still hurts, and typing is getting slightly difficult.  There aren't many super pronounced effects as of yet, but there is a definite tripping feeling.  It's hard to describe.  I keep getting lost in thoughts.  I'll start thinking about something, and will keep on pouring over it until I finally snap out of it.

T+00:45: Feeling better.  All of the effects are wearing off, and I expect to be at baseline within an hour.

This all goes to show that Yopo is indeed rectally active without an MAOI.  Although, going by Nirvhead's report, I think the trip could have lasted much longer if taken with an MAOI like Syrian Rue.  This is not something that could be done recreationally, as the body load sucked.  Naseua, aching, and sweating all plagued me.  Maybe I'll submit this to Erowid..

Now you all know what happens when one sticks Yopo seeds up the butt.  :wink:  :crazy:

Edited by Anonymous (06/30/05 04:54 AM)

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
    #4353876 - 06/30/05 03:13 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Scientific progress goes "boink"

--------------------
GET MAD SWAG MONEY BIG PIMPIN

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Yopo Seeds Up The Butt [Re: Wysefool]
    #4353901 - 06/30/05 03:22 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

gotta have the lime...

for insuffalation(snorting)...

and it does burn like holy hell...

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Yopo Seeds Up The Butt [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4353906 - 06/30/05 03:24 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, you're right. No effects felt. Going to update experiment post now.

OfflineFrappy
Strange

Loc: South Florida
    #4359653 - 07/01/05 03:08 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, you're a brave one for following through with this experiment! Thanks for posting your results.

FYI - Baking Soda can be substituted for hydrated lime while using the snorting method. I did this and experienced nearly identical effects as you described in "Part I - Smoked".

You may certainly spare us the gory details of the anal administration, but I was just curious about a few things. Did you mix the crushed yopo seeds with water and squirt it up there somehow, or did you just... uhhh, "stick them up the butt" as you mentioned?

Also, how uncomfortable was it pooping for the first time since the anal administration? Did it burn as much as snorting did on the other end?

Anonymous

Re: Yopo Seeds Up The Butt [Re: Frappy]
    #4359690 - 07/01/05 03:23 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Haha..

I mixed the crushed seeds with water. Yeah, pooping burned quite a bit...but it didn't last long.

=0)

OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: Yopo Seeds Up The Butt (Updated with report) [Re: ]
    #4359745 - 07/01/05 03:41 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Excellent research right there!

Let people be cool, but you actually contributed to the body of psychedelic knowledge  :heart::thumbup:

A yopo enema is somewhat undesirable. A small N,N-DMT suppository however is quite a different story.

Extracted DMT cannot be injected. It is too dangerous.
Many people cannot inhale the smoke efficiently.
Not everybody can take MAOI or enjoys ayahuasca.
Snorting with lime is something nobody ought to be doing.

You however have created a new opening  :wink: for people to enjoy orally inactive tryptamines and that's keistering them without adjuncts.
If you dissolve DMT freebase into molten butter and solidify it to small suppositories (lets say by pouring it into gelatin capsules and wtiing & insering these whole) this will create a prolonged DMT experience without body negatives.
Excellent work.

substances containing 5-MeO-DMT and Bufotenine (like yopo) should not be used for reasons you discovered: they are toxic in high doses.

I'm going to add this to the "Shroomery's Best Threads About Your Drug" thread atop ODD. I'm also going to transport this to General Questions, where it belongs.

Great work. :thumbup:

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Ayahuasca, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports