Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Wednesday night anybody? *DELETED* [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4354120 - 06/30/05 02:24 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by matt

Reason for deletion: x

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: Wednesday night anybody? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4354124 - 06/30/05 02:25 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

40 hours a week, damn? yea it can be a bitch to get ur life back on track, but once u get it there it usually goes smooth. just gotta figure out ur qualitys and find the job that suits u the best

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

#4354143 - 06/30/05 02:31 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

o yea those lil 3 buck camera work very well actually and comes with a flash. but yea, if u dont mind me asking wut happened with u guys? sry i always get curious when im drunk

--------------------

General George S. Patton

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Wednesday night anybody? *DELETED* [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4354195 - 06/30/05 02:42 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by matt

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4354207 - 06/30/05 02:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

One reason of many never to get attached to a girl, eh?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4354209 - 06/30/05 02:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey man, talk all you want.

Good to know that you got off of blow. That can be some nasty shit.

Everyone makes mistakes, but it is good to know things are better between you and your little girls mom. Even if you aren't together, that is very important.

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

#4354227 - 06/30/05 02:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ooo u called this girl up when u were still goin out with *ur ex gf*? damn man that sounds like it was a bitch to get through. glad to hear everythings better now though, but wow that was a crazy story.

--------------------

General George S. Patton

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

#4354247 - 06/30/05 02:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yea seriously, coke is some bad shit to be messing around with. very fun, very smooth, and very addicting.

--------------------

General George S. Patton

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Wednesday night anybody? *DELETED* [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4354250 - 06/30/05 03:00 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by matt

--------------------

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

#4354262 - 06/30/05 03:05 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

o yea, its fun to party and everything but yea like u said gotta grow up some day. responsibilty is a bitch but its somethin everyone has to do. maybe go back to school? or join the military for a few years they will pay for college for u, just go somethin easy like MP maybe. i dunno like i said before u gotta find the job that suits u the best.

--------------------

General George S. Patton

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4354268 - 06/30/05 03:09 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I feel you man. You're kinda in the position I am afraid of. I want kids because I absolutely adore children, but I am also a partier and don't know if I would handle that responsibility well. And because of that, I have chosen so far to not be a parent as oppsed to being a bad parent, but I hope that that will change someday.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Wednesday night anybody? [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4354277 - 06/30/05 03:12 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah indeed I do brother. I was thinking about the army because they would whip my ass into shape fast. I actually called for information and had recruiters (one in specific) at my door every other day last month. I just don't know if I want to be a tool of the system. That doesnt sound like it suits me very well at all.

Theres somthing out there for me. My parents keep telling me they will help me go to school all that they can if I get a part-time job. I dont know if thats what I want either though. Theres somthing out there though.

Jesus Im having like an opiate confession right now. hah. I appreciate you guys lending me an ear this morning. Im probably going to nod off soon though its getting about that time.

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Wednesday night anybody? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4354281 - 06/30/05 03:14 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Deadmaker said:
I feel you man. You're kinda in the position I am afraid of. I want kids because I absolutely adore children, but I am also a partier and don't know if I would handle that responsibility well. And because of that, I have chosen so far to not be a parent as oppsed to being a bad parent, but I hope that that will change someday.

Don't have any kids until you are totally ready bro. Trust me on that. I love my daughter more than anything in this world. But its the biggest struggle of my life trying to get to a good place in my mind and in life. Im 19 and do not know where the fuck Im heading. If you wait until you're absolutely ready and have a stable job and have gotten over the whole party stage things will be much better off for you I can guarantee that.

--------------------

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

#4354287 - 06/30/05 03:16 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yea, np mang.

the good thing bout army is the 20k u get right after boot camp.

id say if ur parents will help ya out then do it, just work somewhere that works with u, if ur into electronics then an electronic store if ur into guns then a gun store, that kinda thing.

and yea im passing out right now i cant stay awake any longer:yawn: ima go take a couple hits of green then go to bed later guys

--------------------

General George S. Patton

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Wednesday night anybody? [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4354290 - 06/30/05 03:17 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Take care brother. :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4354298 - 06/30/05 03:21 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Night everybody. Take care. :smile:

:sun:

--------------------

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4354301 - 06/30/05 03:23 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I plan on doing that. I'm lucky that I'm not a parent with all the crazy shit I have done in the past, but I am a whole lot more level headed now.

I'm quite a bit older than you. I've always had a steady job, but I am one of those non stop people that work nad party and hardly ever sleep. Been working on fixing that, and it's been getting a bit better, but not where I want it yet.

For me, alcohol is by far the biggest and really only problem. That is some hard shit to kick. It's easy to get and it's legal. I've been trying for about a year to get off of that stuff, but I can't quite do it. Even quitting smoking was easier.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom