Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

Salvia store help
    #4352750 - 06/29/05 11:11 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

this may be a stupid question, but does anyone know of a store that sells Salvia that i can walk in and buy it over the counter rather then ordering it online?

Some friends and I are interested in trying it out, after doing some research i tried going to some smoke shops and asking for it, but the people had (or acted as if they had) no idea what i was talking about.

I have tried google, but all the sites i have found dont have a store locator, which is really frusterating. I am looking for a place in southern california in the San Bernardino area (around rancho/fontana/ontario would be really nice)

I would order it online, its just that all of my friends and I still live at home, we are all 18+, but we dont want to deal with our parents freaking out when we're getting drugs delivered to our houses, so walking into a store and buying it will allow us to stay discreet when trying to keep our stash.

Edited by chaospilot (06/29/05 11:42 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia store help [Re: chaospilot]
    #4352819 - 06/29/05 11:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

most of the places ,will say some nice pretty name on the return...

it's not going to say it's from "salvia SMOKESHOP" or some thing...

more like "Bouncing Bear Botanicals"....your fine dude...

tell 'em it's herbal tea for your chick?....

--------------------

Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

Re: Salvia store help [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4352834 - 06/29/05 11:23 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

well i searched for head shops, salvia shops, smoke shops, and just variations of those basicly, added locator in the search also and stuff...

EDIT

i googled for "Bouncing Bear Botanicals" and it braught up a store, but i still couldnt find a locator... if it is there and i am not looking hard enough please tell me, because i need an actualy location to walk into to buy the stuff

EDIT 2

i doubt that they will fall for herbal tea for my chick thing... since one of my friends parents are the biggest stoners out there, my mom wont fall for it, and the other friend's step dad is a fucking cop....

damn we really need to get our own place...

Edited by chaospilot (06/29/05 11:28 PM)

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4353210 - 06/30/05 12:30 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chaospilot said:
well i searched for head shops, salvia shops, smoke shops, and just variations of those basically, added locate in the search also and stuff...

EDIT

i go ogled for "Bouncing Bear Botanical" and it brought up a store, but i still couldn't find a locate... if it is there and i am not looking hard enough please tell me, because i need an actually location to walk into to buy the stuff

i was saying,that place as an example,their an online shop,BUT the return address on the box says Bouncing Bear Botanicals....

as far as your issue with the walk-in,you never said where you are,so how are we supposed to know where a shop is?....

I'm sorry
if i sound hostile,i certainly don't mean to be,But your strict reluctance to have a box shipped with NO.i repeat, NO...obvious sign of a so called "smoke shop" on or IN it....tells me 2 things..

1.your not 18..because Most(hint) of those places are 18+ to order...

2. your parents go though all your mail,with a comb,if that's the case,and you are 18,I'm sorry you have such strict parents...

cap'n

ps. another painfully obvious reason these store don't have your sought after "locator" is becuse THERE NOT CHAIN STORES.....

--------------------

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4353230 - 06/30/05 12:33 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

those online botanical stores dont have shops opened to the public. if you want to get it without ordering it you have to try all the headshops around. probably 1/4 headshops around here have it. you're in california, there are bound to be headshops with it. just might have to go for a few long blunt rides to find the right place.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

#4353256 - 06/30/05 12:36 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i see, i wasnt aware that when you said return you meant the adress, i thought you were talking about the return on the google search (i know, i know, be patient with me).

Well, I live in Fontana CA...

You dont sound hostile (at least not to me).

I also dont see your logic, wouldnt it be easier for someone under 18 to get something online since the people cant ask for an ID, all someone would have to do is use their parents credit card....

i will try to order it online, if no one has a location of a place near me....

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4353320 - 06/30/05 12:47 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

no, because most people wouldn't want their parents to get the credit card bill and see that they ordered drugs online.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia store help [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4353368 - 06/30/05 12:54 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

nightkrawler said:
no, because most people wouldn't want their parents to get the credit card bill and see that they ordered drugs online.

yea i just kinda thought that was a given,i've been proved wrong,i've lost hope in the word :wink:........

--------------------

Offlinechaospilot
Ming I

#4353663 - 06/30/05 01:57 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

you can always say that you were buying a part for your guitar or something...

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
    #4353711 - 06/30/05 02:12 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I'm 18+ and live at home when I'm not in school, and I definitely wouldn't order salvia online while I'm here. I fully understand where you are coming from. Ask around to find out where/what the headshops by you are. Visit or call them and ask if they have any salvia (diviner's sage?). The way I found a place by me was google. The only thing that came up was a local news article warning parents about salvia. Ironically enough, it also listed a headshop where it can be found. Also, you might be able to grow your own, but I don't know anything about that... Can you buy a plant and just clip it? Are they easy to find? I'm interested to find out.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4353713 - 06/30/05 02:13 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chaospilot said:
you can always say that you were buying a part for your guitar or something...

ok man ,gettin their card just doesn't work,unless your parents are really absent minded hippies like my mother was...

i speak out of experince,i was a kid once,too haha....

not only can they see where you bought what you bought with there card,they can also see what items you bought....

make of that what you will......

yes they are easy to be found,cuttings are cheap,there pretty easy to grow,and if you study you can make your own extracts...

--------------------

Edited by CaptainH13 (06/30/05 02:14 AM)

OfflineTubOlucinogens
Stranger

#4353725 - 06/30/05 02:16 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

The local headshop in my town carries it. The extract is that commercial extract in the cheesy packaging, labeled as some marijuana or LSD alternative to attract attention from a younger audience at the expense of Salvia's reputation. I can't believe these soul-less finks that attempt to market it this way. I wouldn't recommend supporting this Shamanism Inc. market. It's a blatant threat to Salvia's reputation, and most importantly, legality.

If not one of you have the composure to explain to your parents what your intentions are, being over 18 years of age and ordering a perfectly legal substance, or the sly to get it past them without them knowing, you probably wouldn't get that far with Salvia anyway. It's not that difficult to get to a package before your parents do.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia store help [Re: TubOlucinogens]
    #4353732 - 06/30/05 02:19 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TubOlucinogens said:

If not one of you have the composure to explain to your parents what your intentions are, being over 18 years of age and ordering a perfectly legal substance, or the sly to get it past them without them knowing, you probably wouldn't get that far with Salvia anyway. It's not that difficult to get to a package before your parents do.

sweet jesus thank you,that's exactly what i've been thinking....

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience