Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
are there any contaminants that are still ok to consume the mushrooms that might be contaminated with them? like i read in another post that shrooms from green mold contaminated cakes can still be ok...
so which contaminants should i absolutely never touch mushrooms that contacted them? and which ones are "safe?"
trich should be ok . aka green mold , but all contams have the possiblitly to make you sick as hell , and also hear alot about bad trips due to contams , i wouldnt recommend eating anything thats contamed
-------------------- While i was in the grass, i picked them..