Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleOsculateOfDemise
Female User Gallery

The Big Day is Coming Nearer: Trip Report
    #4352092 - 06/29/05 08:58 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Okay, wow. Let me start off by saying that you can read and research as much as you can and imagine what it would be like but it is nothing compared to experiencing it.

It started out on a beautiful Tuesday. Tori, Ryan and I make it to James Donlon park. We get in the back of his van, pick out one by one the caps and stems that we wanted. Overall, I had two of the larger caps and had a little over half and eighth. Friends of the dealer had told me that they are VERY potent. It had blue parts all over it. I didn't really pay much attention and thought it would be an enjoyable smooth trip. I was anxious and I downed the shrooms and chased the disgusting taste with an orange soda.

We gathered our things (blanket, water, a book with markers/highlighters, and a gameboy) and made our way down a trail to a familiar spot under a weeping willow where we used to smoke pot. However, on the way (about 20 minutes after ingestion) Ryan was starting to feel it first. We were talking on how everything seemed visually more clear. All of a sudden he started singing a song about being an earth child...

When we got to the spot, Ryan was already tripping out and couldn't walk very well while Tori was enjoying herself and I felt a little fuzzy. I started to get a little nervous and nauseous so we decided to smoke a bowl. Soon after everything went a little...funny.

I really don't remember the events of things so I will try my best. My first closed I visual I was laying down. I closed my eyes and saw the most beautiful rainbow colors of dots gather and then form into a 3D mushroom. I was then awakened by Tori who wanted to write in the book and was very frantic explaining she had so much to say. I started to get very very emotional. I had my first open eyed visual laying down staring at the blanket. The pattern swirled and melted, and I melted with it.

At one point during our trip everyone got mad at each other. It was very intense because there was this negative energy that everyone felt but blamed it on everyone else. Eh. Not a good time.

Tori was the most out of it, and said the most random things ever. She wouldn't stop! I think that was the basis of everyone getting mad because Ryan and I wanted to just trip out and be calm and quiet, and then there was Tori who was practically yelling and looking like a crazy person while people walked by and was scaring the crap out of me. For instance- She thought she was a robot for an hour, saying "Cannot compute, error, can't find the website, downloading files" etc. She told some fisherman walking by that she loved him, she invented the letter P, M was the first letter ever, and she thought we were in a microwave.

After 3 hours of tripping out and our peak was over (or so we thought), Ryan had the idea of going back to his car and getting some food. I thought this sort of a bad idea because there were a lot of people we had to pass by, we were really loud, and Tori was still at her peak, and Ryan and I were still tripping balls. Things were crazy going back and I had to be the mother of the group while the other two had trouble getting back.

When we got back to the car Ryan was eating like crazy, but I couldn't manage to eat a bite. Food was disgusting to me. Over the next couple of hours we just chilled out in the car and a friend came over and helped calm Tori down because she was really freaked out coming down.

Overall, this has been a life changing experience. I will never look at my friends the same way and we are closer now than ever. I wouldn't say that this was a good trip or a bad trip, just an experience. I plan to do it again, but this time at a place where NO ONE will be because I think the paranoia got to me very bad. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this and don't expect this to be my last trip report.

-Kellie  :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: The Big Day is Coming Nearer: Trip Report [Re: OsculateOfDemise]
    #4352720 - 06/29/05 11:05 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like you had fun. my first trip was similar to that, i had an 1/8 though. but your right, no mattter how much you read its nothing like experiencing it.

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

OfflineGatorB
Stranger
Loc: Southeast Tennessee
Re: The Big Day is Coming Nearer: Trip Report [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #4353177 - 06/30/05 12:23 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

That's hilarious... your friend was talking like a computer, said she invented the letter P?!?!?!? ROFL that's fuckin' awesome bro

Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: The Big Day is Coming Nearer: Trip Report [Re: GatorB]
    #4353261 - 06/30/05 12:37 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Great trip report. I know what you mean when you talk about everyone getting angry for no reason. Sometimes mushroom trips cause everyone to fall into emotions or actions that you wouldn't normally expect in a given situation. You said it yourself, "Not a good time." Once you come down and you have a little more control over yourself, remember that. Freaking out and getting pissed off over something (over anything) is not a good time. It never is.

I like what you said about your trip being neither good nor bad. A lot of people talk about bad trips, but even the worst trip is productive. Every trip is an experience; Good and bad are labels we put on our experiences based on how we feel about them, but in the end, the experience is only worth what you've learned from it. It sounds like you had a very productive first trip, and I hope there are many to come in the future.

Good Luck,
DHarp

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports