Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
why?
    #434977 - 10/24/01 01:36 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i belive if there is a after life or any kind of secret behind life then i dont know why we should know i mean whats the point? i mean isnt it the point not to know? whats your thoughts on that shroomism why would be ned to know at all if its a secret

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: why? [Re: LCid]
    #435167 - 10/24/01 10:01 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

ahem...
and the creator of the multiverse saw that his work was good...
and to make the game of life and death more... interesting, split himself into as many motes of light as there are sentient beings... with instructions to pretty much forget "Who, in fact, we are" ...
and when your little part of "the game" is over...
you are permitted to remember, and join your little holographic confetti bit back into being part of "the big picture" ...
peekaboo, i see you...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #435169 - 10/24/01 10:02 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

and when one who knew a bit was asked "why is there evil in the world?", he responded "to thicken the plot."

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
Re: why? [Re: gnrm23]
    #435434 - 10/24/01 02:30 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i would like to believe this. but, is it really worth it, to forget? certainly the questioning is fun and interesting, but if we all knew who we were from the beginning, wouldn't we still want to live this life to the fullest, and make the most out of everything, since there is no question as to us or our purpose? because many people never come to that conclusion that you did... and of course evil is just the other side of good, but a lot of the pain and hate in the world would be eliminated, i think, if we always knew what we were and never had the opportunity to form other, more negative, beliefs.

...but then again, who said it was supposed to be easy... maybe there's much more to this puzzle and the only way to appreciate it is to understand it starting from scratch.

--------------------
---

Edited by Amoeba665 (10/24/01 02:36 PM)

Offlineprincessmaumbie1
Stranger
Loc: ohio,usa
    #436320 - 10/25/01 09:26 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

the way i look at it is we are all here for a reason,or why we would be here at all? if theres not really a reason, if its some sick joke or something, i will make one.I'm not just here to be happy, to make lots of money and live a "good" life, i think that i'm here to make this world a better place.

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
Re: why? [Re: gnrm23]
    #436358 - 10/25/01 10:04 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I see myself standing on the corner.
I wink.
I laugh.
I embrace me in my arms.
Oh, how I love myself!

Why know a secret? Quite simply because it is impossible not to know.

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
    #436360 - 10/25/01 10:07 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Shroomism's blabbering is not a secret. It is the unsecret, so to say, something that is called to distract one from the real secret.

Offlineprincessmaumbie1
Stranger
Loc: ohio,usa
Re: why? [Re: gribochek]
    #436433 - 10/25/01 11:35 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

what REAL secret? i have been looking around on the web and finding many other people that believe what shroomism does, people that believe they ARE these "alien" races sent here to help the coming of aquarius and my best friend has been having dreams since he was a small child about it all.i dont think its just blabbering!I think that he has opened a doorway, he has lit a fire at the end of a dark tunnel for a lot of people.i knew nothing about other life in other places other dimensions, you know,i knew that more exsisted but i never had proof and was too damn lazy to research and shit, but since i've been reading about it, the more i care, the more i WANT to learn and anyways, id ont remember what the hell my point was so i will end now

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: why? [Re: princessmaumbie1]
    #436546 - 10/25/01 01:50 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

the purpose of life is to learn and experience, if you knew "the secret" then well, I figure there would be a heck of a lot less learning and experiencing.
You'll start consciously really understanding in about 1.5 years, HEH. Don't be such cynicists(sp?) when regarding Shroomism's words. He just might consciously know a fuck load more than you do. -=]

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Anonymous

Re: why? [Re: gribochek]
    #436639 - 10/25/01 03:31 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>>Shroomism's blabbering is not a secret. It is the unsecret, so to say, something that is called to distract one from the real secret.

What secret? There are no secrets.
Some people would like to think that they can keep things a secret, but no one can be denied of knowledge.
If my purpose was to distract...what exactly am I distracting from?
My purpose is to activate that little voice inside peoples head's that says WAKE UP
If you already have this voice screaming at you from within, then let us engage in a stimulating intellectual transfer of wisdom, that's my favorite thing to do.

Edited by Shroomism (10/25/01 08:05 PM)

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: why? [Re: ]
    #436842 - 10/25/01 07:01 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

anyone else notice how shroomism never really answers the question buit starts a new lane of speech

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
    #436846 - 10/25/01 07:06 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

yes because he doesn't know everything, although he likes to pretend he does

--------------------
first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

Anonymous

#436911 - 10/25/01 07:59 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

What question? I was responding to Gribocheks COMMENT. If there was a question asked towards me in this thread I must have overlooked it.. let's see....

Anonymous

#436916 - 10/25/01 08:04 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>>i belive if there is a after life or any kind of secret behind life then i dont know why we should know i mean whats the point? i mean isnt it the point not to know? whats your thoughts on that shroomism why would be ned to know at all if its a secret

Ok this must be the post you were talking about. That is indeed a question.

It's not a secret. The point is to find out. You don't have to know if you don't want to. But everyone will find out eventually so why not educate yourself beforehand? It can't hurt.

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
Re: why? [Re: ]
    #438736 - 10/27/01 05:24 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, I can see quite clearly that "intellectual transfer of wisdom" is what you'd like to have. Quite unfortunately, and that can't be seen "intellectually", true wisdom does not find its way into words or intellectual symbols. I can state that, but if I were to intellectually prove it, I'd be on grounds where such prove does not exist. One can only see that for himself. In that sense any kind of "transfer" is useless, because nothing can be transfer. In a personal, physical, face-to-face contact, through more subconsious then conscious means, may be, but on a bb?

Your "teaching", on the other hand, seem to root very deeply in words and literal meanings. This is about as faulty as interpreting the Bible's forbidden fruit story as a story about how aliens caused humans to eat poisonous fruit. The particular story symbolically describes something that happens in the mind, rather then in physical reality. Your stories about aliens and stuff, if not purposefully, then subconsciously make the same mistake (insidentally, so does most of science, but that's quite another story -- in this sense you arguing with baloon-heads like Swami is quite hillarious).

Despite all said, I do not feel any kind of need to argue with you or try to pursuade you, because, really, first it is a part of a game, and who am I to know what's good and what's bad? and secondly, everyone reaches his own level of maturity at his own time. You will no doubt have to face the need to reinterpret your visions when you reach a sertain point of maturity. (provided, again, that you are not purposefully misleading, but then, what's the difference between purposeful and purposeless?)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom