Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMidnightLamp
Stranger

Good dose for tripping alone?
    #4347258 - 06/28/05 03:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I obtained about 4.2g of some pretty decent shrooms the other day and I was wondering what a good dose would be for doing them alone? I was thinking about 1.5g. I weigh about 160 pounds and I would be doing them inside (mainly in my room). I have done shrooms a few times before and I feel it is time for me to experience them alone.

I have searched for other info on tripping alone but nothing seems to be what I'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: MidnightLamp]
    #4347278 - 06/28/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i usually do lower doses on my own, about three quarters of what i'd dose with others. i find that when i'm on my own, i trip harder anyway (its a mindset thing i guess). i don't know how experienced you are or what you usually dose, so i can't really give a figure.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: alsey]
    #4347330 - 06/28/05 04:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'd go for 2 grams so that you have another 2.2 g for another equal trip, but it's really whatever you feel comfortable with. Anything under 2.5 g shouldn't be unbearable for your first time tripping alone. If you can handle yourself tripping in a group of other people, you should be able to handle yourself tripping alone just fine.

Have fun, Be safe,
DHarp

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4347336 - 06/28/05 04:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Here's Ares's advice...

Since you will be in an enclosed room anyway, you should dose 7 grams and loose your ego, sololy. Keep all the lights off, music only if you would like, probably the new shpongle album, keep your eyes open, as to not loose sensitivity to the darkness enveloping... and speak to you inner goodess, spirit guides, and watch yourself leave yourself, through spirit body and mind.

Or dose low and watch cartoons, then jump out your window.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4347368 - 06/28/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

XOIIAresIIOX said:
Here's Ares's advice...

Since you will be in an enclosed room anyway, you should dose 7 grams and loose your ego, sololy. Keep all the lights off, music only if you would like, probably the new shpongle album, keep your eyes open, as to not loose sensitivity to the darkness enveloping... and speak to you inner goodess, spirit guides, and watch yourself leave yourself, through spirit body and mind.

He should watch cartoons either way.

Or dose low and watch cartoons, then jump out your window.

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Offlineharrybosetti
LoopTroop=)
Male
Loc: Canada
Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #4347450 - 06/28/05 04:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

When I first did mush, I did it alone and it was absolutely incredible. I did 2.2g and I only weigh about 110 pounds. It was definetly a good size dose for me. I didn't hallucinate a *whole* bunch, but I was definetly able to pick my ego nicely and grab the whole deep thought thing. I also experienced intense closed eye hallucinations (I saw a flowing image of undescribable colors which created a picture of what I thought to be Jesus)

Good luck on your solo!

-Harrison

OfflineDubSak
jigga what

Loc: Dublin, CA
Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: harrybosetti]
    #4347487 - 06/28/05 04:53 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I would stick to 2g or less. have fun

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4347522 - 06/28/05 05:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

He said he only had 4 grams though so he can't dose seven.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineMidnightLamp
Stranger

Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4347776 - 06/28/05 06:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the help guys. The most I have ever done was about 4.5g in a group of 5 people and I handled my self very well without a problem.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #4347796 - 06/28/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

go with 2 and see how you lke them solo tripping. you can always take a bigger dose next time  :tongue2:

Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: stefan]
    #4347920 - 06/28/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

shit, if you're comfortable eating 4.5 in a group, then I agree with Ares. You should eat the entire 4.2 g dose and have a grand old time!

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4347960 - 06/28/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yea man, i always go for higher doses when i'm alone. eat all 4.2gs

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4348354 - 06/28/05 09:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

definatly all 4.2 and try all the lights off, with little stimulation other than music like said above... crazy shit happens then

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: the_psychonaut]
    #4348923 - 06/28/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ive tripped alone twice and both times ive done an 8th and they were overall good experiences.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: LedHead]
    #4349167 - 06/29/05 12:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by memes (04/18/14 02:32 PM)

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4349785 - 06/29/05 07:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i wouldn't recommend playing around with ego-death doses unless you're very prepared.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4350821 - 06/29/05 01:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
He said he only had 4 grams though so he can't dose seven.

find three more

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: alsey]
    #4350828 - 06/29/05 01:53 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

alsey said:
i wouldn't recommend playing around with ego-death doses unless you're very prepared.

you need ego recognition in order to loose the ego sure, but when you are unprepared, which i have assumed to be unexperienced with the loss of the "ego", i believe you are in essence preparing yourself for complete psychedelic submission into the new spiritual realms of realization without EXPECTATION ?

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Good dose for tripping alone? [Re: stefan]
    #4350829 - 06/29/05 01:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

stefan said:
go with 2 and see how you lke them solo tripping. you can always take a bigger dose next time  :tongue2:

stefan is so damned practical :smile:

--------------------

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

#4350855 - 06/29/05 02:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

and hes right. if i had never tripped before and i ended up eating 7 grams because of you, i would come to lakis and slap you

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag