Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Stupid question plz help!
    #4350733 - 06/29/05 01:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry guys, I dont really have much time to research this right now but a quick answer would be greatly appreciated.

How much spore solution from a 12cc syringe is needed for one cake?
(mason jar size)

thanks for anyone who helps out.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThumpaCap
Beer Taster

Loc: Shroomwhere Out There
Re: Stupid question plz help! [Re: sandman_130]
    #4350738 - 06/29/05 01:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

1cc (.25cc in each of 4 holes) for half pint and 2cc for quart (squirted in circular pattern from top)...  opinions vary
:bongload:

--------------------
:bongload: Look into my heyes !! :bongload:

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Stupid question plz help! [Re: ThumpaCap]
    #4350750 - 06/29/05 01:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

the more you use the faster youll colonize, i used 2cc in each hole of each pint jar(2 holes on each lid)

--------------------

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Stupid question plz help! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #4350757 - 06/29/05 01:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you so much for the fast reply!

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #4350768 - 06/29/05 01:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
the more you use the faster youll colonize, i used 2cc in each hole of each pint jar(2 holes on each lid)

Not always true. To much can throw off your water content. To much will depend on how wet the substrate was made. And more spore solution doesnt generally speed things up, if so, only a day or two..it can even hurt it though if you use to much, or if water content is already on the border of being to wet.

1-2 cc's per jar is plenty, any more is a waste IMO.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Stupid question plz help! [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4350928 - 06/29/05 02:27 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hmmm... guess i didnt overdo it then. thanx though thatll save me some money :smile: , i read on the updated pftek that you could add more to colonize faster.

--------------------

Offlinethenewguy05
The Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Loc: My Underground Layer
    #4350949 - 06/29/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

you can add more spores, to a syringe... but scat is talking about the distilled water that suspends the spores will throw off your grain or brf cakes water content.what you are thinking of is a multi spore inoculation.(adding more spores in the syringe) only thing about that is you get a bunch of sub-strains.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures