Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerolbz
lover

Loc: Flag
so happy
    #4348653 - 06/28/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ok I dont have any pictures my webcam is being dumb.But i went to a little spot after it had rained most of the day. went expecting to find nothing.but i found prolly like 12 wet grams of beautiful blue cubes.i picked about 3 and kept a skeptical outlook to make sure i didnt get excited over nothing..but as soon as i walked back to the the three specimens and noticed all the blue i almost screamed i was so excited.me and my girlfriends little brother hunted for those babies and i got a good amount.They bruise pretty fast and a dark blue so im hoping they will be as potent as last summer's cubes were.They are drying in a shoebox which is now the shroom box because im going to hunt all summer.

Boring and pointless post.But ill introduce myself..My name is rolby and i live in south Fl,broward area.ive been tripping since last summer and i love marijuana and cubensis.Every aspect of tripping is amazing and i cant wait to eat my batch.

all you hunters out there. dont give up. keep looking because you will find something if you look hard enough took me well over 2 monthes to ever touch a shroom.

Happy shrooming and just wanted to say whats up.

--------------------
persistent existence flows fluid without resistance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: so happy [Re: rolbz]
    #4348781 - 06/28/05 11:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

with each season and each hunting trip youll become more and more experienced and youll learn which fields to look in, which section produces the most and even which kind of piles are the best, you should come up to the treasure coast, im in heaven here :smile:

--------------------

Offlinearyanna
Free Bird
 User Gallery

Loc: Sw Florida
Re: so happy [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #4348903 - 06/28/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Where's the Treasure Coast? I'm in Collier and just found my first cubes here in Fl. yesterday. Very small ones, but I am still excited that I found them. I also have copelandia cyan that are drying. Can anyone tell me the differende in tripping on cubes and copes?

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: so happy [Re: aryanna]
    #4348933 - 06/28/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

im about an hour north of palm beach county, ive never had copes couldnt tell ya, but ive eaten cubes too many times to count.

--------------------

Anonymous

#4348947 - 06/28/05 11:55 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Im in South Carolina and ive been hunting ever since summer started. About two days ago i saw about 9 HUGE cubes in some guys yard and my friend was telling me they werent the right ones or they were toxic. It just rained for 2 days straight so Im expecting more. If they bruise blue are the automatically able to eat or are there further cautions to take? ( ive never eaten magic mushrooms)

Offlinecube428
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: A-TX
Re: so happy [Re: ]
    #4349077 - 06/29/05 12:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

your friend is right-- cuz cubes dont grow in yards-                                                                            and to answer the question above about the diff between a cube/cope trip--  Ive found that copes are more intense visual/ mindfuck wise- while cubes are more mellowed out and fun-  but everyone reacts diff to different species-  :mushroom2:

Anonymous

Re: so happy [Re: cube428]
    #4349202 - 06/29/05 01:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

man i was almost 100% sure, it was brown going to white on top, then black on the bottum. im goin to some horse feild when i get my license in a days.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4349677 - 06/29/05 05:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

WOAHHHH dude

NOT ALL ACTIVES BRUISE BLUE,SOME VERY POISONIOUS SPEICIES ALSO BRUISE BLUE

sorry to get all "caps" on you but that is safety man,i don't want to hear someone get sick or worse.....

--------------------

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
    #4349707 - 06/29/05 06:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mizike said:
Im in South Carolina and ive been hunting ever since summer started. About two days ago i saw about 9 HUGE cubes in some guys yard and my friend was telling me they werent the right ones or they were toxic. It just rained for 2 days straight so Im expecting more. If they bruise blue are the automatically able to eat or are there further cautions to take? ( ive never eaten magic mushrooms)

Be careful friend. P. cubensis is not a lawn mushroom. I'd bet ten to one you found Chlorophyllum molybdites, a common and highly toxic lawn mushroom.

Do some research and you will live longer. The Shroomery is a good place to start your search for active mushrooms.

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: so happy [Re: shroomydan]
    #4349812 - 06/29/05 08:03 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ive never seen a poisonous mushroom bruise blu.. i was under the impression that only boletes bruised blue and ive never found one of those on a pile of shit.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#4350098 - 06/29/05 10:20 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mizike said:
man i was almost 100% sure, it was brown going to white on top, then black on the bottum. im goin to some horse feild when i get my license in a days.

so either your 16 or you did something stupid?

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: so happy [Re: hempknight]
    #4350103 - 06/29/05 10:21 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hempknight said:
ive never seen a poisonous mushroom bruise blu.. i was under the impression that only boletes bruised blue and ive never found one of those on a pile of shit.

i found a bolete side by side with a cube just last week.

--------------------

OfflineBigBallZMaN
Knowledge Quest

Loc: Washington, USA
    #4351533 - 06/29/05 04:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I just finally became a member to shroomery, but have been reading long time. I am very good at hunting, although I live in the PNW so I dont have cubensis to look for. I am glad that someone DID point out that that could very well be a poisonous lookalike. I dont know the lookalikes to Cubensis since I dont have them around here, but, I do know all the lookalikes to the mushrooms that grow in my area. An example would be : Psilocybe Cyanescens lookalike is Gallerina Autumnalis, which is extremely deadly. Although, to the untrained eye, it looks the same, to someone who knows what they are doing, could tell the difference without even picking the mushroom up.

--------------------
Our body is light, we are immortal.
Our body is love, we are eternal.
Eternal..

Omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, without judgment.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale