Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
My first solo mushroom trip...
    #4346672 - 06/28/05 02:25 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

First off, this is my first post here...yay?

Ok, well, this happened a little while ago, I was working night shifts and always talking with a few guys about different drugs. One of them said he had gotten a large amount of VERY good mushrooms, so I bought a half ounce off him and finished up my shift.

The way that I had to take home was very long. It involved 3 loooong bus rides. It usually took me about 30 mins to get from my workplace to the bus stop, then another 15 minute wait after I got there before the bus actually came.

Well, on the way to the bus stop, I ate 3 stems and 3 caps, as I didn't have to work that night coming up, I wasn't worried about much. About 10 minutes later, almost to the bus stop, I ate another cap and another stem. Got to the bus stop, ate ANOTHER cap and stem. That makes 6 caps and 6 stems total in about 25 minutes time. Well, I was waiting for the bus, and a co-worker showed up, he took the same bus sometimes, and by this time I was starting to feel the effects, I think he just thought I was being a prick, cause I wasn't able to talk too much.

Anyway, the bus came, and I shuffled to the back (This bus is like a converted Greyhound, same types of chairs) and I was the only person on it besides my co-worker. The bus started rolling down the highway, and I knew I was in for one helluva ride when I started to see the patterns on the chair in front of me swirl and melt. I looked forward out the front of the bus and as it was moving up and down with the road, the motions became exaggerated, and it was almost like a roller-coaster. It felt as if I was on a boat in the middle of the ocean, tossing up and down on the waves. It was a rather pleasant sensation.

This continued for the duration of the bus ride, always bouncing, riding the asphalt waves. When I got off, ready to transfer to my next bus, it started raining (I didn't really realize it at the time), and I sat on the bus bench, being rained on, staring at the water blackened pave as it danced and swirled. I almost ended up missing my bus, as I was trapped in this perpetual dance. It was amazing.

I got on the bus, and headed to the next transfer point. This bus wasn't like the last. This one was packed. Luckily I was able to get a solo seat near the back door, and I took out my book. I was reading The Lord of the Rings at the time, and I tried to concentrate on it, to get myself lost in the book. Who knows? I mighta been able to imagine myself in some of the scenes. But I wasn't able to concentrate on any specific word, between every word and every line there were "/" marks, and "_" marks, moving up and down (the ones between words) and side to side (the ones between lines). It was a very interesting sight, and one that I will remember for awhile, as it was rather cool.

So I got to the next transfer point, got on the waiting bus, and then came the ONE bad part of the trip, I had an altercation with someone on this bus the day before, and since I was high I was staring at things.

Well, when he got on the bus, he stared right at me, looking like he was gonna stab me, and yelled "What the fuck are you looking at!?" I just grinned and turned away, too high to speak.

Luckily I was still in a good mood, and I didn't let this jerkoff get to me, since I still had the majority of the trip left, I had only just begun to peak at this time.

So I got off the bus and walked up the road to my house, at this time I had a very weird sensation. It felt like I threw up, but I didn't. I could taste the bile, and I was sure I could feel it on my goatee, but I couldn't see any, it was odd. (I found out later that I, in fact, did NOT throw up - yay). I walked in my door and headed to my bedroom.

The way my room was back then, was very odd. I was in a basement suite, and this room was waaay in the back. There were no windows in the room, or the joining hallway. So if the lights aren't on it is PITCH black. You can see NOTHING without a light on, no matter the time of the day. Well, I decided to lay in bed. Lights off.

It was the best thing I could've done. From that point on, it was completely amazing. I didn't have any more visual hallucinations, but my sense of touch was drastically affected. Everything around me had felt like it turned to paint. My blankets, my skin, my stereo (Wasn't on), all felt like it was made of paint. I spent hours laying there playing with my blanket, playing with my chest (I am a guy, but it was really cool), just pinching lightly (like I was grabbing a shirt) and pulling up, I could feel my fingers meld into my chest and come pulling up strands and strings of skin-toned paint (even though I couldn't see it)

I did this for probably close to 3 hours before I finally started to come down, and was able to sleep.

It was the best experience of my life. Without a doubt.

All in all, I'd give that trip a 10/10, it was perfect.

It was only my 3rd mushroom trip ever, and the first was 5 years prior, the 2nd was 3 years prior.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: My first solo mushroom trip... [Re: PortFrozzy]
    #4346678 - 06/28/05 02:28 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I would also like to add, that the most important thing that helped me to remain calm and in a good mood, was (first off), being excited about having the experience. I had been looking forward to it. Secondly, ALWAYS remember that your mood is the most important factor. Try to keep smiling, even if something bad happens, keep smiling, try to not let anything get you down. It's not worth having a bad trip.

Just always try to keep calm, and remember why you did it in the first place. To enjoy yourself. Can't enjoy yourself if you're having a bad trip, now can you?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience