Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Coir, Rye Grain, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinekakerote
Stranger
ARGH why dont i have any pins?!?
    #4344252 - 06/27/05 07:37 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

mmmm ok heres my problem...well my friends actaully :tongue: im using rye with a vermiculite casing...no 50/50 stuff just vermiculite..i heard somehwhere i could do that an i cant find any coco coir around my parts for reasons unknown to me..anywho i have had my casings in my terrarium for abit more then  a week now, the white is breaking throught the top..but theres no pins..i followed the "From syringe to print using rye" method almost exactly 'cept witha diff casing...is that affecting my pinning? i got about 1/4 inch of casing on the top an 1/2 an inch on the bottom..do i need more then that cuz it seems a bit sparse....oh an my RH is  between 90 an 95 even though my cool mist only runs for 15 mins every 2 hours :S so should i try an drop this? my temp is at like 27 C...so i think theres no problem there..so does this lok alright to you guys? or am i doin somthin terribly wrong? or am i just being impatient :P hmm its kinda of a crappy post but its my first so be nice..pwease
any kinda of help wpuld be appreciated thanks :laugh:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Re: ARGH why dont i have any pins?!? [Re: kakerote]
    #4344318 - 06/27/05 08:02 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Yer doin' great, you'll have mushrooms in no time. The casing won't do anything for about 10-14 days after initiating fruiting, just observe and be amazed :eek:

I used a verm casing too, I like it. Coco coir is used for lizard bedding, try petsmart, or your local pet store.

GL

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlinekakerote
Stranger
Re: ARGH why dont i have any pins?!? [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4344341 - 06/27/05 08:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ha ha great thanks for the fast response :laugh: erm should i be misting yet? it seems like kinda of a dumb question an all but i heard that i should an that i shouldn't..so I'm kinda confused on which path i should take :s and my RH is fine too? whew this is good news thanks alto

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Coir, Rye Grain, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation