Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I recently acquired some dried mushrooms and noticed a metallic copper like substance on both the stems and caps (more prevalent on the stems). I'm in no way an expert at identification and was wondering if anyone could help me identify the substance or strand of mushrooms that these might be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am slightly concerned because I have never seen this substance on any of the mushrooms I have consumed in the past and would venture to say that I have partaken in my fair share. Thanks again.