Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >
InvisiblePaulAtreides
Paw Paw DBK ...

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: Adamist]
    #4351031 - 06/29/05 02:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You could get a job giving head.. :thumbup: :smile:

--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
    #4351038 - 06/29/05 02:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
So here we are, big fat ass America, throwing tons of food away every day, while millions die around the world of starvation. But most of you sheeple don't give 2 shits, as long as it doesn't affect you. Everything is fine until someone starts talking about taking what they need. OMG they could steal from YOU! You better get your big guns out and lock your doors tight. Stay inside and hoarde your materialistic dream, at all costs.  :crazy2:

I agree w/ you to an extent. Worst of all, you'd probably get fired for "stealing" if you ate some of the food they throw out :rolleyes:

As fucking stupid as that may be, it's their decision. They're the ones who are paying for it and they can throw it out if they'd like.

That last sentence is pretty fucking weak. You're guilty of the same generalizing as the people calling you "dirty thieving hippies". You make it seem like everyone who disagrees with you is just some brainwashed flag-waver. That is really fucking weak. :shake:

--------------------

InvisibleCid_Lives
Psychonaut

Loc: Innerspace
Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: Digs]
    #4351061 - 06/29/05 02:56 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Digs said:
I still have a sick feeling in my gut from this morning's Scrushy verdict.  http://money.cnn.com/2005/06/28/news/newsmakers/scrushy_outcome/index.htm

Ain't that the fucking truth! What a farce that whole trial was. :mad2: It is definitely sending the wrong message to would be fraudists. The prosecution fucked that case up, big time!

--------------------
A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: mantis]
    #4351065 - 06/29/05 02:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't mind being called a dirty thieving hippie, because I know what I am and that's all that matters.. :shrug:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleCid_Lives
Psychonaut

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4351068 - 06/29/05 02:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PaulAtreides said:

:shocked: :lol:

--------------------
A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

#4351075 - 06/29/05 02:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

If you don't mind being stereotyped then that's just grand. It doesn't make your stereotypes of others any less unfounded.

--------------------

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4351089 - 06/29/05 03:02 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I'm going to agree with mantis here about you Adamist. A lot of the paragraphs you pound out are just intense anti-society rants with SO much overgeneralization it's just scary. If you're so against the close minded materialist yadda yadda and all you want is the truth, lighten up on the assumptions and guesses.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4351098 - 06/29/05 03:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PaulAtreides said:

Whoa now...

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: freddurgan]
    #4351104 - 06/29/05 03:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ya either these guys are just trying to stir up shit to amuse themselves or they're incredibly deluded and stupid. Either or~

Love is like a train...
Female

#4351107 - 06/29/05 03:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mantis said:
Quote:

Adamist said:
So here we are, big fat ass America, throwing tons of food away every day, while millions die around the world of starvation. But most of you sheeple don't give 2 shits, as long as it doesn't affect you. Everything is fine until someone starts talking about taking what they need. OMG they could steal from YOU! You better get your big guns out and lock your doors tight. Stay inside and hoarde your materialistic dream, at all costs.  :crazy2:

I agree w/ you to an extent. Worst of all, you'd probably get fired for "stealing" if you ate some of the food they throw out :rolleyes:

As fucking stupid as that may be, it's their decision. They're the ones who are paying for it and they can throw it out if they'd like.

That last sentence is pretty fucking weak. You're guilty of the same generalizing as the people calling you "dirty thieving hippies". You make it seem like everyone who disagrees with you is just some brainwashed flag-waver. That is really fucking weak. :shake:

Am i the only one here who sense the exaggeration?

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4351120 - 06/29/05 03:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mantis said:
If you don't mind being stereotyped then that's just grand. It doesn't make your stereotypes of others any less unfounded.

Aquaius', especially ones with a profound lean of Aquarius in their charts, tend to be greatly sarcastic and basically, one to a thousand steps ahead of you.

he is mocking you. ::chirp chirp chirp::

--------------------

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4351122 - 06/29/05 03:07 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Of course you'll see what you want to see.

Here's some more for good measure:
Quote:

Go watch some more TV and keep your paper machine rolling.
Buy happiness at always low prices from Anal-Mart and defend to the death your "way of life".
God bless America.

I'm done with this tag-team debate bullshit. Have a nice life.

--------------------

InvisibleCid_Lives
Psychonaut

#4351123 - 06/29/05 03:07 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

What?

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4351128 - 06/29/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:wink:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

#4351131 - 06/29/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Just so you know, Astrology is bullshit. I'm a Scorpio, what does that mean? Please enlighten me with your pseudoscience.

I said I was done with this thread but this is just TOO good.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: Digs]
    #4351137 - 06/29/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Digs said:
Ya either these guys are just trying to stir up shit to amuse themselves or they're incredibly deluded and stupid. Either or~

he started the thread, let him end it. And you know, Adamist did start this thread without any generlizations, stereotypes, or negativity...this was brought along by others.

everyone is mocking eachother. shroomery sheeples. keep on kids, keep on...

--------------------

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
    #4351138 - 06/29/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mantis said:
Just so you know, Astrology is bullshit. I'm a Scorpio, what does that mean? Please enlighten me with your pseudoscience.

I said I was done with this thread but this is just TOO good.

Can't you read?

He's an aquarius so he's 1000 steps ahead of you man

dont even try!

gg lol....I mean it's stupid but ya, it's just too good.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4351139 - 06/29/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ITS TOO LATE TO STOP THE MADNESS!

Ahhhhhhh god!

--------------------

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4351140 - 06/29/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you can only charge paw 1/2 price

InvisibleCid_Lives
Psychonaut

Re: Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes [Re: Cid_Lives]
    #4351142 - 06/29/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cid_Lives said:
What?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale