Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Tell that fucking tard...
    #4342582 - 06/27/05 10:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

GDMAN to stop stalking me. this is blatant harassment. I cant post anything with that censoring tool asshole deleting it. no matter what time of day i post he always deletes it within 5 minutes of posting, like he sits on the computer all fucking day editing peoples thoughts and opinions. you know what people are called that try to control the flow of legitamate information?

Thought Police.

Surely there must be someone of higher authority that can tell that tool to back off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Tell that fucking tard... [Re: yousuck]
    #4342592 - 06/27/05 10:57 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm no mod or admin but I have one piece of advice for you:

You can lay out your discontent for all to see without resorting to "fucking tard" and "asshole" - it makes your case a lot stronger if you just explain what's going on without little textual emotional outbursts of unchecked anger. You'd get taken a lot more seriously. Just a tip.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: Tell that fucking tard... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4342609 - 06/27/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i say it like i see it.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4342627 - 06/27/05 11:04 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

This is why I have been editing your post in GQ, there is no flaming allowed in these forums and your posts are full of them, it's nothing personal.

If you can argue without calling people "tards", "assholes", "fagots", or without using racial slurs, you would not have your posts edited.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4342711 - 06/27/05 11:27 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4342801 - 06/27/05 11:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

While I agree with the general gist of your statement, I must say your tact is non-existent.

But the truth remains; gdman is a moderating zealot. One can easily see he gets off on having some kind of "authority" over other people.... the poor guy probably doesn't have much in life beyond his green name.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Tell that fucking tard... [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4342806 - 06/27/05 11:52 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry electrode, but you're wrong.

His name is green and blue, with some turquoise inbetween.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Male

#4342812 - 06/27/05 11:53 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
While I agree with the general gist of your statement, I must say your tact is non-existent.

And I really think, especially in a text-based environment, that tact is important if you are trying to achieve any sort of goal as far as pointing things out, swaying opinions, etc..

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Tell that fucking tard... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4342850 - 06/27/05 12:03 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Why are you pointing that out to me? Do you believe me to be unaware of that fact? I don't know about you sometimes....

Male

#4342856 - 06/27/05 12:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:confused: I was just discussing, dude...I wasn't pointing it out to you at all...just sort of using the fact that you agreed with me on the tact thing to flesh it out in the hopes that yousuck would read it and take it to heart.

A reply to you doesn't mean an attack on you or anything.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
    #4342860 - 06/27/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If you follow board rules then no moderator will have to take any action.

If there is an instance where you feel a moderator has acted inappropriately then you can notify an admin with a post in this forum or via PM.

If you are flaming and those are edited then a moderator is not controlling thought, simply following board rules.

If you think its just one mod then you are wrong, ANY mod would do the same as they enforce our rules.

The mod you questioned has answered why he has edited your posts and I consider this matter closed unless you have a specific case you want reviewed.

Considering if you read your 'rates' it seems you have a big problem with what you say and its even worse you took a username of a friend of mine, that alone is in bad taste as You_Suck was a LONG time user of this website.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4342861 - 06/27/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

everyone said:
:bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Tell that fucking tard... [Re: Redstorm]
    #4343423 - 06/27/05 02:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

This isn't OTD, mister.

*click*

--------------------

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: Tell that fucking tard... [Re: gdman]
    #4343557 - 06/27/05 02:55 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
This is why I have been editing your post in GQ, there is no flaming allowed in these forums and your posts are full of them, it's nothing personal.

If you can argue without calling people "tards", "assholes", "fagots", or without using racial slurs, you would not have your posts edited.

i never once used a racial slur. if your referring to my statement about not lending 'black people' money, that was a racial joke, not a slur (notice i never used the N word). Flaming does not pertain to a generalized group of people, it pertains to a specific person. If your going to be the facist nazi mod on these forums, at least get a basic understanding of what rules you are enforcing and not your twisted moralistic view of those rules.

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

#4343595 - 06/27/05 03:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Considering if you read your 'rates' it seems you have a big problem with what you say and its even worse you took a username of a friend of mine, that alone is in bad taste as You_Suck was a LONG time user of this website.

you think i care about ratings? i dont even see why the admin put that up, its just another BS ploy to enforce reputation in an environment originally devoid of it. I was not aware someone else had my name before, you see, i had the mods in mind when i made this account if that is any clue at all.

If i really want to reset my reputation, ill just create a new account. damn people, i dont even really care about these nazi mods, i just thought these forums were a place for people to share their opinions and thoughts, but apparently censorship, a philosophy based upon morals, has managed to find its way into a place thats supposed to be full of openminded individuals.

Apparently stupidity is more contagious than i had thought....

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4343608 - 06/27/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

yousuck said:

Apparently stupidity is more contagious than i had thought....

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #4343609 - 06/27/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Matter closed.
In the future follow the rules, and your posts will be spared from editing.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order