Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Pink Floyd, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleanonymous0
Stranger
Solo Trip Report
    #4342842 - 06/27/05 02:01 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

this report is of my second trip ever. my first trip was about 5 months ago.
i had been considering tripping alone for a while, and after reading some threads on this website that encouraged it, i decided to take the plunge alone into my mind.
i'm not sure if i consumed 1/8th or 1/16th, because the shrooms i bought were baked into chocolate and might not have been 1/8th like i was told.

so i went to a park and found a rock by pond to consume. this was in the early evening, and i hadn't eaten anything all day because i wanted to make the most out of the shrooms. i started thinking that maybe the shrooms wouldn't affect me (this possibility made me trip harder when the shrooms actually began to hit me). when i got up from my rock after about 25 minutes, i was a little dizzy, so i knew something had started. as i was making my way to another area of the park, i was suddenly scared out of my MIND because i saw something out of the corner of my eye. it was like a jolt of adrenaline. i turned only to confront a little leaf hanging down next to me. when i realized that i had been scared shitless by a leaf, i knew i was getting sucked into the trip already.

i made my way to another side of the pond where a bunch of people were peering into the lake. i went up next to them and looked in too, and then realized that i had NO IDEA whether what i was doing was socially unacceptable. the whole trip i was wondering about social rules of interaction and how most of them didn't make sense. the people next to me pointed out a turtle in the pond, and for a good 5 seconds (?) the turtle and i just stared at each other until it disappeared below the algae again.
some cool visuals there and then i found a little spot beneath a tree to lie down. i listened to

squarepusher
pink floyd
fiona apple
godspeed you black emperor!
massive attack
radiohead
the turtles
uakti
shpongle
etc

this part under the tree was definitely the most intense part of the trip. i was alone with my music and the GRASS oh the grass. i was staring up into the branches of the tree and i started thinking about isolation and acceptance
and all of the sudden, death popped into my mind. i CANNOT explain how intense it was to think about dying. i looked out and realized that there would be a time when i was dead but the whole world was still going on without me. all of the sudden my eyes were wet and a few wonderful tears rolled down my cheeks as i unfolded with emotion. it wasn't like i planned crying, it just happened and it was the most wonderful, NATURAL feeling. i can't believe how emotional i was - it felt so good just to FEEL.

i also later found amazing peace and contentment, but i also had the urge to CLING to a person that i'm not on clinging terms with, and that made me incredibly sad. i went through so many emotions that when i was finally done tripping, i felt entirely worn out but reborn at the same time.

at one point, i had no idea why i should keep living. it seemed like i was just on this emotional rollercoaster that is life, and i didn't understand why i should continue since i would die anyway eventually. it was profoundly sad to realize that i had just lost my reason for living.

anyhow, after this peace, rebirth and after all these emotions, i have no idea where to go from here.

peace to everyone

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: Solo Trip Report [Re: anonymous0]
    #4342901 - 06/27/05 02:21 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

good report

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#4342922 - 06/27/05 02:26 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

anonymous0 said:
at one point, i had no idea why i should keep living. it seemed like i was just on this emotional rollercoaster that is life, and i didn't understand why i should continue since i would die anyway eventually. it was profoundly sad to realize that i had just lost my reason for living.

anyhow, after this peace, rebirth and after all these emotions, i have no idea where to go from here.

peace to everyone

I always get these feelings to, after the peak...

But don't worry, I have come to realize that your mind is just very busy with your life and the big questions;
but it's up to YOU to ask the right questions.

Next time; think of what you want in life, what you want to achieve, what attitudes you like to have, and how you can create a better life for yourself and others.

You haven't lost your will to live, because if you had, you'd be dead by now... The struggle for survival isn't really an option; as long there is just one cell in your body that is alive, it will fight for survival.

Just take it easy in the afterglow; and try to set your mind free. (even emotions and rationalisations have their boundaries; beyond that; there is freedom ... :wink: )

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Solo Trip Report [Re: boeha]
    #4343156 - 06/27/05 03:14 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

yeah when you trip by yourself your thoughts can get all crazy and emotional like you said. When things start getting like that but your with some friends, you can usually start talking to them and do something to change your train of thought and get your mind off it. But when your all alone, just you and the shrooms, your thoughts can get crazy and you just keep thinking deeper and deeper. I've also had those thoughts about what is and isn't socially acceptable and how crazy it is like that. Hope you enjoyed it for what it was.

--------------------

OfflineNuggetpouch
Male

Re: Solo Trip Report [Re: RobMarley420]
    #4343698 - 06/27/05 05:26 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

thats what i would have done kid! welcome to the shroomery and the wonderful world of drugs!

--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Offlinelkfity315
First timetripper

Loc: south carolina
    #4349321 - 06/29/05 03:42 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

anonymous0 said:
and all of the sudden, death popped into my mind. i CANNOT explain how intense it was to think about dying. i looked out and realized that there would be a time when i was dead but the whole world was still going on without me.

dude i had that EXACT same thought pop into my head when i was tripping alone it freaked the hell out of me everything in my room started getting really dark and i was like oh shit and just started saying go with the flow and shit like that and it was all better but i know how you feel man

--------------------
"My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out. "
Timothy Leary

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Pink Floyd, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports