Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder, Kava Kava, St. John's Wort

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: 2 paces west of the "big ...
herbal shroom tea
    #4340623 - 06/26/05 11:42 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I had been looking up herbal teas, i was planning on making an hebal tea with shroom extract wich isnt a new idea...

i have never tried an herbal tea... and i was planning on tryin the teas befor hand... but these are the teas i want to have after lookin up effects of the herbs

ginseng
kava kava
st johns wort

i dont know if these will counter act eachother, i dont know if i can have all 3 in one tea, i dont know if the effects will be bad anyone have any knowlage on this ill look it up more...

appreciate any help

--------------------
"Take me koalas back jack... take my koalas back, he lives somwhere out on the track mack... so take me koalas back"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroon down!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: herbal shroom tea [Re: Impulse101]
    #4340716 - 06/27/05 12:06 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

None of those will have a considerable effect on your trip, although they're certainly good for you! Depending on how much kava kava you drink, it could cloud your mind a little more than you would want for a mushroom trip, but as long as you're not slamming mug after mug of the stuff, you'll be fine. I would go with Cervantes' tea TEK (do a search; it won't be hard to find). He suggests mint tea because it helps with nausea and because the flavor covers the taste of mushrooms well. I would recommend putting some honey in your tea to sweeten it up a bit and cover the taste of any mushrooms. The most important thing to remember with tea is to grind your mushrooms as finely as possible for maximum absorption. You should have an even, fine grayish white powder. If you've still got chunks of fungus, keep grinding! An electric coffee grinder works really well for this. Good luck with your tea. It's an excellent way to trip.

Have fun, Be safe,
DHarp

--------------------
When you get the blanket thing you can relax because everything you could ever want or be you already have and are.

OfflineImpulse101
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: 2 paces west of the "big ...
    #4340740 - 06/27/05 12:14 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Ginseng - Since it's naturally-rich in polyphenols (antioxidant compounds) and Siberian Ginseng contains potent adaptogenic compounds called eleutherosides, this blend is particularly valuable as an immune enhancer, energy booster, digestive aid and as a general, nutritive health beverage.

will the antioxidant and immune enhancer effect my high?

Kava Kava - kava is perhaps best known for its relaxing qualities. Kava is said to elevate mood, well-being, and contentment, and produce a feeling of relaxation. Several studies have found that kava may be useful in the treatment of anxiety, insomnia, and related nervous disorders.

St Johns Wort - St. John's Wort is a mild mood elevator. It is used for its sedative effect and as a general restorative remedy for nerve tissue. It is also thought to benefit mild painful conditions. Studies show that it helps with sleeplessness and reduces menopause symptoms, including promoting postmenopausal sexual well-being. It supports immune function and reduces fatigue over time.

would these counter act eachother? can i make a tea with all 3? will it inhance the high or make it better?

never had any teas before would this help at all?

--------------------
"Take me koalas back jack... take my koalas back, he lives somwhere out on the track mack... so take me koalas back"

"Tie me kangaroo down sport, tie me kangaroon down!"

Offlineharpd
Passing By

#4340844 - 06/27/05 12:52 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

The Ginseng sounds like it would help with nausea while you're coming up, so I would say that would definitely enhance your trip, if only slightly. The Kava Kava sounds like it would help relax any anxiety you'd have while you're coming up. St. John's Wort will probably not add anything to your trip, but it's certainly worth a try. If nothing else, it's good for you, and it won't counteract any of the other herbs you're using. You can definitely make a tea using all of those herbs together. I'm interested to see if there's a significant synergy, especially with the kava kava. Post a trip report after you try it out. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Peace,
DHarp

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder, Kava Kava, St. John's Wort

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience