Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineYESSSUP
LookinForThatFatPaTTy

Loc: SouthEastTexas
June Gloom
    #4339102 - 06/26/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Its been the driest month of June in South East Texas in many years!
I have always been interested in looking for the lil white caps here in Harris County.. We have had 1/8 inch of rain in the past 30 days.
And to top it all off I go on a hike,hunt,fishing trip on Saturday..
only to find that the Cows on the Army core of Eng. Property have been removed to make room for the new hike,bike trail...Well im all for Bike trails but why in the world did they have to pull the fences and send the cows packing.. Its cool for the fact the Army Core land is for public use and the local ranchers lease the land and let the long horns free range this is a milty square mile slot of land.. I know the cows are still there somewhere but where have they been moved?
Not to mention all the wild hogs that turn up the soil and drop all that wonderfull hog dung!
I do have a question...
How long will the land produce Cubes after the cows are gone?
I have found cubes on old cow pastures but sense there is no crap for them to grow on the do not bruise... Im positive that they are white cubes but the lack of poop and bruising kinda tend to make me not wanna eat em...

Oh well its a Sunday gripe seance we have yet another day of no rain...

Oh ya one more Q:  Why cant I just go on a patty collecting trip .. Bring them hot dry pattys home and stick them in the garden and start watering them? Will this produce cubes? I have no idea so I figured I would ask...

Thanks in advance for the knowledge you will provide..

:cool:

Edited by TeXaSFUngIgUy (06/26/05 12:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineweezcuomo
Grasshopper

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: June Gloom [Re: YESSSUP]
    #4340291 - 06/26/05 08:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Not all patties will produce P.Cubensis, you could try if you want but don't expect a high by any means success rate. If you have a cow field that produced mushrooms before, there is a good chance that even when the cow's are gone it could still produce some mushrooms, just because with future rains melting the patties into the soil, it will enrich the soil with essential nutrients for P.Cubensis growth. As far as whiter suspected P.Cubensis that don't bruise, if it does not bruise, don't take the chance. That is a very smart precaution to take. Better safe than sorry. Good luck to you.

--------------------
This world is big and wild and half insane
Take me where real animals are playing...On Animal Farm!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom