Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDelirious
Stranger
My first candyflip - some questions
    #4339384 - 06/26/05 04:18 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Me and my buddy are about to undertake our first ever candyflip later this week (thursday or friday, depends on the weather), the plan right now is 1.5 hits of blotter acid + 1 pill of E. We're both fairly experianced with tripping with probably two dozen trips for each of us on mushrooms, maybe 10 adventures on E, but sadly only one past acid trip on one blotter each.

We bought 15 hits of blotter total (7.5 hits each), our source says they're about average strength, the same as the ones we had about a year ago. Neither of us found our first acid trip very strong, comparable to maybe 1.5g of shrooms but it was the most fun I've ever had tripping none the less. So I'm wondering just how much the strength of the trip is increased when you add E to the equation. This is going to be an outside trip so we don't want to be knocked on our asses pondering the creation of the universe and making contact with God, but we'd like some visuals. Any suggestions?

I was also wondering if anyone knew the effect of Dexedrine on either LSD or MDMA, I'm perscribed it ligitamently, should I not take it the day of the trip? I've heard it doesn't mix well with E at least.
Thanks guys!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: My first candyflip - some questions [Re: Delirious]
    #4339536 - 06/26/05 05:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i find E doesn't greatly intensify a trip, it just makes the trip more likely to go in certain directions. when i'm candyflipping, i find i'm more in touch with reality compared to just an acid trip. instead of my mind wandering off into trances and bits of my ego flying away, i'm more 'with it' and find it easier to communicate and stuff.

1.5 hits and a pill sounds like a good plan. you should have an awesome time.

if you take the dex, say, in the morning and candyflip at night, you should be fine, but i wouldn't advise being on dex and E at the same time.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinedante

Loc: New Jersey
Re: My first candyflip - some questions [Re: alsey]
    #4342502 - 06/27/05 12:28 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I will probably be candyflipping some time this week too, with 2 hits and 1 mdma. It'll be my first time also.

--------------------
The clouds above us join & separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves & returns.
Like is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?

-Lu Yu

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: My first candyflip - some questions [Re: dante]
    #4342524 - 06/27/05 12:36 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Party drugs disgust me.

Offlinealsey

Re: My first candyflip - some questions [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4342528 - 06/27/05 12:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

err...there's no reason why a flip has to be at a party.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: My first candyflip - some questions [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4342529 - 06/27/05 12:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

MDMA isn't always used as a a party drug.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: My first candyflip - some questions [Re: gdman]
    #4342537 - 06/27/05 12:41 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:

:thumbup:

MDMA and, in my opinion and experience, MDA (possibly even more so) are NOT solely party drugs.  They are psychedelics in their own right, from which just as much can be learned as from mushrooms or LSD or any other psychedelic one might choose to experiment with.  The "pleasure" effect of MDMA leads most to think of it as some sort of hedonistic party drug with no spiritual benefits, but that's just foolishness in my opinion.  A good roll in a solid set and setting can set you on a path you might have never known existed before, just as mush or LSD could.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinedante

Loc: New Jersey
Re: My first candyflip - some questions [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4342978 - 06/27/05 02:36 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

MDMA has amazing therapuetic uses and if it were legal there would be tremendous help available to rape victims, people who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder, those terminally ill and others.

'Party drug' is a terrible thing to call it in my opinion, because I used to think the same way. I used to believe it was only for "fags who go to raves", my view has considerably changed (for both MDMA and ravers). There is so much more to it, and so much that can be gained from the experience it brings. I beg you to check out this video and discover more about MDMA...

http://pot.tv/archive/shows/pottvshowse-2610.html

--------------------
The clouds above us join & separate,
The breeze in the courtyard leaves & returns.
Like is like that, so why not relax?
Who can stop us from celebrating?

-Lu Yu

Offlinealsey

#4343149 - 06/27/05 03:13 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, there's such a stigma attached to ecstacy, and most of the stuff that goes round in raves is only partly MDMA at best. its not really my kind of drug, but it definately does have some wonderful uses.

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: My first candyflip - some questions [Re: alsey]
    #4343154 - 06/27/05 03:14 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, rave MDMA is so cut up it's never really psychedelic, just dopey or speedy with a pinch of pleasure thrown in to keep you happy.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4344462 - 06/27/05 08:57 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Wouldn't the pills at raves be the same as the pressed pills that are most prevalent in your area through friends and friends of friends? These pills usually tend to be pretty decent if its someone I trust.

By the way for me eating E with LSD greatly diminished the effects of the E. It gave me very different visuals however on the LSD but didn't seem to potentiate the LSD's affects. It didn't have the INTENSE EUPHORIC sensation that the straight E had either.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan
    #4344747 - 06/27/05 10:09 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Quote:

gdman said:

:thumbup:

MDMA and, in my opinion and experience, MDA (possibly even more so) are NOT solely party drugs.  They are psychedelics in their own right, from which just as much can be learned as from mushrooms or LSD or any other psychedelic one might choose to experiment with.  The "pleasure" effect of MDMA leads most to think of it as some sort of hedonistic party drug with no spiritual benefits, but that's just foolishness in my opinion.  A good roll in a solid set and setting can set you on a path you might have never known existed before, just as mush or LSD could.

MDMA made me realize I have to be happier! I've had a smile on my face since.

--------------------

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

#4562920 - 08/21/05 04:15 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dante said:
MDMA has amazing therapuetic uses and if it were legal there would be tremendous help available to rape victims, people who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder, those terminally ill and others.[/url]

i did x finally. i rolled one and a half blue dolphins over the course of the night. it had some mdma in it, i know that. and from my observations, it doesnt solve any problems, it just makes you apathetic but happy about it. you FORGET about problems, not solve anything. atleast thats my opinion. see, i rolled with 3 people over the night and went to a party, and made friends with people who i didnt like before. then, like a week later, i realized again why i didnt like these kids. x just made me really happy.

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: My first candyflip - some questions [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4562968 - 08/21/05 04:30 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i disagree, i think MDMA has a lot of potential for therapy. You may not get any were just rollin with some people at a party but i think taking MDMA with a good therapist could be extremely productive. While under the influence, its easier to confront issues and one takes down a lot of the barriers they have set up. This kind of set in combination with therapy, i'm sure, would yield exceptional results.

--------------------
:goose:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience