Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
A reflection on cultivation after a level 5
    #4339192 - 06/26/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Last night at about 10 pm I took a little over 35 grams wet of Taz grown on Horse Poo while my friends had 3 grams dry of mixture of mushrooms that were from outside which were from WBS. I had a feeling these were going to be more potent then usual because of the deep bluing that occurred around the rim of the mushroom when the veil broke. My 2 friends and I ate the mushrooms on a pizza. Right after we finished eating the pizza the body buzz kicked in. So we just talked and watched TV for about an hour and then went outside everything seemed so perfect, it was cool with a breeze and it was lightning off in the distance. After about 15 mins my creepy ass neighbors turned on the lights and started to watch us and I had a feeling we were talking loud and our conversations were about my dog running around eating bats. So we went inside and I started to freak out this was about 1.5hrs after eating the pizza. Inside I could hear cars squealing their tires and I thought it was the cops. What added was I was in the backroom with all my stuff and my friends were watching some cop movie in the other room and I was hearing all this shit because of the movie and I thought the cops were coming So I tried to flush all my casings down the toilet. Toilet clogged and over filled. They were trying to calm me down but couldn't. After that I recall very little. My friends gave me 2 sleeping pills around 1am when the dosage is only one and then they gave me 2 more at about 2am. I snapped out of it at about 4:30. Between 1:30 I believe and 3:30 I didn't know I was tripping I have snap shots in my head of what happened. I thought everything was really me, nothing existed, I was god and everything was in my head, life became meaningless. Well this trip messed hard with my confidence about growing. So I am stopping. Maybe all start up again but I need to focus on school and work. I hate giving up this hobby because Its the only hobby I really have. I'm going to stick around because I read a lot on the ethnobotanical forum and I will still post in here also. I am very sad about this but going to jail is not worth it to me after last night. I got some tips though that I have learned at least from my own experience.
1)don't trip at the place where you are growing
2)don't go outside if your neighbors are weird.
3)Don't trip to hard if your already paranoid.
4)make sure you have people around that can help you if you do trip hard because if you lose hold of reality you do some crazy shit. Like a story my friends told me is that I was trying to go outside half naked singing and dancing. which I don't remember.
Thanks shroomery members i really enjoy this site.

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: A reflection on cultivation after a level 5 [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #4339248 - 06/26/05 01:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Been there, done that :frown:

I didnt start flushing anything, or think the cops were comming right then, but oh man the thoughts and waves of paranoia that can sweep over you....

I keep telling people about 1/8ths on horse poo if you arent ready for your mind to be BLOWN lol...fresh too, I'm sure it was one hell of a ride. All 4 of those tips are great ones...

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinedoug_E_fresh
the shroomerysrapper

Re: A reflection on cultivation after a level 5 [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4339488 - 06/26/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

it's called going to the bad place. been there many times. try not to let the parinoia get in the way.

--------------------

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: A reflection on cultivation after a level 5 [Re: doug_E_fresh]
    #4339542 - 06/26/05 03:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You do know that outdoor cultivation to SOME extent isn't illegal right?

You don't know anything about mushrooms. What are you talking about officer...They're just some damn mushrooms that grow all around my yard. Can't seem to get rid of em. So I just pick em and throw them away. That's what i'm doing Right now. Yea. You have a nice day to.

:evil:

-Gnostic

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
    #4339575 - 06/26/05 03:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hey man I always enjoy your comments, but could you break up your post next time? It's really hard to read when it's all stuck together like that. Thanks bro.

I can't believe you are able to get a level 5 trip off of 3-3 1/2 grams. This is based on the dry equivalent of course. You are so lucky. I have to ingest 6-7 over 2 separate doses to get a trip that I would consider a level 5. It sure does cost me some weight every time I trip.

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Re: A reflection on cultivation after a level 5 [Re: Wronguy]
    #4340613 - 06/26/05 09:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hmmm i never really thought about just continuing outdoor what if they can tell your causing it though?

--------------------

OfflineWojo
Self ProclaimedAsshole
Loc: Detroit Son
    #4340653 - 06/26/05 09:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

^^ I doubt they could tell you are cultivating them.. Plus after a while the fungus should just do what he said, and take over on its own and you wont have to do anything (my buddy in hawaii has this problem right now, her dad buried a spawn bag outside and now his whole yard has shrooms growin out of it lol.

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Re: A reflection on cultivation after a level 5 [Re: Wojo]
    #4340670 - 06/26/05 09:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ya but I live in zone 5 = no cubies.

--------------------

OfflineArcanePerception
The only rule isthe golden rule
 User Gallery

#4340676 - 06/26/05 09:56 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you could say you through some extra compost away or some other bullshit just dont get caught picking then unless you live in florida

--------------------
Oh, welcome to this world of fools
Of pink champagne and swimming pools

Invisiblefinding_self
Stranger
no [Re: ArcanePerception]
    #4340697 - 06/26/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

no

Edited by finding_self (04/20/06 05:01 PM)

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Re: A reflection on cultivation after a level 5 [Re: finding_self]
    #4340733 - 06/26/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ya i like my privacy to bad i rent.

--------------------

OfflineBlue Helix
bold hand
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #4340991 - 06/26/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I had your trip before, many times actually. You are stopping growing, huh? Yeah, right. Give yourself a few months and then see how you feel. I am not trying to make fun of you, but been there, done that, said that, and came back. You will return to growing. Got a little suggestion for you, though, next time you dose: why don't you make yourself a better set and setting next time? I like nature myself. Also, what's with the heroic doses? Did you want to freak out or something? Start light with a new strain or new growing technique. I would NEVER take more than 2 grams of any cube or cube grown in a new way that I didn't have experience. Once you got the hang of it, you can edge up the dose slowly until it feels right. You remind me of those guys taking an eighth of dried horse manure-grown shrooms when they had been growing on brown rice flour. And again, take the set and setting things SERIOUSLY! We are talking about your brain here, dude. Bad trips make for bad times and can lead to panic attacks. Stop treating them like a bottle of JD or something. They are more powerful than that.

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

Re: A reflection on cultivation after a level 5 [Re: Blue Helix]
    #4341039 - 06/26/05 11:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

humm.. ive never had a bad trip on acid or shrooms.. i dont belive in them.. dont think they exist.. its all in what you make of it man.. tripping is just your mind expanding.. some times it just opens up a lil to much  :whoa:  not trying to be mean or anything.. i would love a lvl 5 tip..  i love the mind melting that happens just cant seem to get it though :frown:

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
    #4341078 - 06/27/05 12:07 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Level 5 is waaaay too much insanity, last time I was there I spent 4 hours in a closet.

I don't really trip anymore, but if I do it will only be if I'm out camping in the middle of the woods away from civilization, and it will only be 1.5 grams or so. :thumbup:

I've seen ppl taken to the ward and shot up with thorazine they've been so bad. I don't wanna go there again, I know that!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order