Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Curious
    #4338448 - 06/26/05 05:11 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

For the last year, something has been happening during trips (and sometimes when extremely tired) that has me wondering what is going on. When I close my eyes on a shroom/acid trip, I tend to have this mental distortiong that involves the image I last saw before I closed my eyes being a flash in my mind that feels like a physical slap on the forehead. It can actually make me jolt and is a bit uncomfortable. It can persist as I keep my eyes closed, but is strongest right after I close my eyes. It also feels hard to try and keep my eyes closed (even on shroom trips, when it used to be so easy). The vision under my eyelids seem to jitter as well, and my head feels uncomfortable. This especially happens when I go to bed and am extremely tired (minus the flash of image). Over the past year, it seems to have faded and been less persistant (both in trips and soberiety), but can still pop up from time to time.
I first noticed this earlier last year after taking 3 tabs of acid (biggest dose before that was 2). During that time period, I had also been extremely unwell with glandular fever (mono). When I was initially planning to do this trip, I had been feeling really unwell (lack of energy no matter how much I slept, generally not feeling %100), so I postponed it for a few weeks. At this stage, I didn't know that I had glandular, and thought maybe I was just tired because of late nights. After that trip, I have cut down on the amount of times I trip during the year (which is basically hardly much anyway) and kept the doses lower. I noticed it happened on other trips, both acid and shrooms, and sometimes when really stoned and tired (which is not hard to achieve when you have mono). Sometimes it would happen because I was thinking "Oh no, I hope that thing doesn't happen again" and just by thinking about it, it would trigger it.
At the present time (I got mono back in April last year) I am still buggered from the illness. According to blood tests, I no longer have it, but my body is still extremely rundown, very fatigued, swollen lymph nodes and horrid breath from that.
Is it possible that the extra stress from tripping while sick with mono could be causing this? I'm patiently waiting for my body to return to 100% so I can see if it still happens when I trip. It has faded a lot, and the last few trips it didn't happen at all, so I'm hoping that it's just because of having mono.
Has anyone else had this happen to them because of the similar illness or maybe just happens anyway?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being