Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKratomdan
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: Indonesia
Kava Kava Lovers
    #4337980 - 06/25/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Psychoactive Herbs is running a 15% off most of our Kava products for a limited time. Our Kava Kava is harvested from Vanuatu, quite possibly the homeland of Kava. Current research suggests that it may have first been domesticated less than 3,000 years ago in Vanuatu. Kava from here is reputed as one of the most potent available; it is at least four years old prior to being harvested. Thanks to the Shroomery members for your support!!

Psychoactive Herbs Kava Kava Page

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
Re: Kava Kava Lovers [Re: Kratomdan]
    #4338715 - 06/26/05 08:33 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Not a bad deal

OfflineKratomdan
Friend
 User Gallery

#4338742 - 06/26/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

And the Kava is pretty dam good too :faded:

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#4339694 - 06/26/05 04:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

how would this compare to the kava extract that i get at the local stores ? why is it not just called kava but kava kava ? is this the stuff that others will notice i am nicier but i wont feal any differant ?? mood excelleration or something i need something to wake me up in the morning that i can aford to take 5 times a week . right now i eat about 1000-10000mg's of caffine a day during the days that i work when i dont smoke pot i only take about 1000mgs of caffine. i would like to eliminate all caffine use and dry something else i like kratom but i cant aford to take that every day. any cheap stemulates or wake me ups ? plus i need something to make me not angery from not eating i dont have time or money for food and not eating makes me have agery out brakes when i get anoyed . like if i was reading something and some one thought that what i was doing wasnt important and decided to inturupt my reading i would blow up at them. i would like something close to adderall that wakes me up with out getting agery thanks for finding these plants and drugs that i use to get through life with out burning a hole in my wallet

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflineKratomdan
Friend
 User Gallery

#4340931 - 06/26/05 11:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

This is not an extract as this has all the Kava active components unlike most extracts that only have the Kavalactones.  Kava or Kava Kava is one in the same, people from different regions may call it either. This pure Kava is very relaxing to the drinker, In traditional use in Vanuatu and other Pacific Islands its known to induce sociability, feelings of peace and harmony and in large doses can be very sedative and euphoric, which is why it has long been considered an aphrodisiac.

Regarding the Kratom have you tried our Kratom Enhanced Leaf?? It?s a bit more expensive then normal Kratom powders but a lot less is needed to feel the effects, only about 3 grams for a good felling and high energy. Hope this helps!!!
:cheers:

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#4341000 - 06/26/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ok thanks i will see what money i can spare as both sound apealing how bad dose the kratom enhanced leaf taste as bad as the resin ? sorry to bonce all over but what are lotus cyrstals used for some sort of tea or do i smoke it in a light bulb or something

--------------------

See?
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflineKratomdan
Friend
 User Gallery

Re: Kava Kava Lovers [Re: onetime]
    #4341040 - 06/26/05 11:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The Enhanced Kratom I would mix into a vanilla milkshake thus hiding the taste some what, with the kratom powders one being the Enhanced Leaf you have more options for ingesting- Gel cap- Milkshakes- mix with Peanut butter, Honey or Chocalate syrup.

Lotus Crystals are always drunk.

Psychoactive Herbs

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#4341216 - 06/27/05 12:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i dont understand at the kava part it says that its not for human compsumption, but at least here in america its legal and its highly reconmended by docoters i was told by two doctors when i was in highschool that its a safe way to ease my nerves i have always been highstrung

--------------------

See?

OfflineKratomdan
Friend
 User Gallery

#4344806 - 06/27/05 08:33 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yes but as to not cause problems with authorities we list all our products as "Not for hunam consumption"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules