Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
A moment of being
    #4335080 - 06/25/05 03:06 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Last night I hung out with my bro and 4 friends at his girl's house. We were sitting around a table, smoking and talking. The conversation wasn't that lively, but I was feeling good. I was super stoned and full of food. How could I not feel good? Even though I was feeling good, though, I was fighting a feeling of unease. I noticed myself continually getting caught outside of myself. I would pay attention to the conversation, trying to comprehend, formulate an answer, and say something if I had the chance. But I kept not having the chance to speak and I was getting stuck wanting to say something even after the oppurtunity had passed and I wasn't going to say anything. I was constantly on the edge of my seat for no reason (figuratively speaking). So I decided to zone out for a second, get comfortable, and just focus. I aligned my body perfectly in the chair, folding my hands together, and focused on a speck of weed on the table, which happened to be right in my line of view. My mind went clear and my vision was set. I was no longer looking at one point, but at my entire field of view all at once. I got lost in the moment and breathed, excited at what was happening, but perfectly calm. Then a weird thing happened. After a short while of being in this perfect state, I got into the zone. That's the best way I can describe it. I wasn't aware of anything, but myself. I could feel my whole body at once. I felt my cardiovascular system conciously and I could feel the blood rushing through me. My eyes started to water and I had to keep blinking so I wouldn't tear up. It was a really powerful feeling and I enjoyed every moment of it. I was like that for about 30 seconds until I woke up. I felt like I had woken up and I could see everything again.

Has anyone else ever had something like that happen to them?

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: A moment of being [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4335290 - 06/25/05 07:34 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well as far as the uneasy stuff...

i also recently hung out with my Bro in TN at his house...

were both cool with each other like a friend deal,but there is always some amount of that kinda feeling.....

the "zone" well on other substances yea,but weed i personally haven't....

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: A moment of being [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4335649 - 06/25/05 11:13 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ya lately I have been getting really into my head when smoking. I can feel everything and anything that is going on in my body and at times it can be uncomfortable because my breathing feels 'off'.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds