Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebenrules92
Tripaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: Ont-hairyohhhh
Lsd shouldnt be illegal
    #4333952 - 06/24/05 08:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

why is it even illegal anyways , its never killed anyone directly alcohol and tobacco kills lots of people every day ,,,, it sucks so bad that it illegal and I can't get it, I feel as if I am missing out.... and another thing ,,, even though there are so many other things that are illegal like crack, meth, xtc, herion ect that are really easy to get where I am but no one has heard from LSD for years,,,, iuno maybe I have nothing better to do but laws suck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: benrules92]
    #4333982 - 06/24/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Its simple. LSD opens your eyes/mind. Alcohol and Tobacco keep the people oppressed. Coke, crack, meth, and H also keep the people oppressed severely. I honestly believe the government enjoys the massive amounts of these drugs in America.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4333992 - 06/24/05 09:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yes. There's too many vested interests in the "War" on Drugs for the laws to change anytime soon, methinks.....

Invisiblefinding_self
Stranger
bling [Re: benrules92]
    #4334010 - 06/24/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

bling

Edited by finding_self (04/18/06 08:06 PM)

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4334012 - 06/24/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

one reason,

becuase the government couldn't make money from it. Just like weed.

Alcohol is controlable so they get their VAT

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: new england
Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4334016 - 06/24/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah the so called "war on drugs" is a six billion dollar pork orgy. what would the dea do if drugs where legal? what would the drug czar do? the drug war provides jobs to otherwise useless human beings

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4334027 - 06/24/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I think its pretty common knowledge of what our government was doing during the Vietnam war...

"In the 1960?s and 70?s, as the Vietnam War raged, the CIA fostered and maintained a series of covert wars in Laos and Cambodia. They did this by funding their operations with heroin, refined from opium grown by indigenous tribesmen including the Hmong in Laos. The Hmong, in turn became surrogate U.S. armies and the money from the trade supported the CIA and its allies as the region became totally unstable. In the years since, the only difference is that drug money has become a $500-600 billion a year cash flow that is now an essential part of the world banking and financial system because it provides the liquid cash necessary to make the ?minimum monthly payments? on huge stock and derivative and investment bubbles in the U.S. and Britain. These bubbles were already bursting in the weeks prior to the September 11 attacks.

Now, as the CIA moves to control the drug trade in the region you can be sure of several things. First, when the world sees an explosion of heroin from the region it won?t be the Taliban?s doing. Second, the cash flows from the smuggling will now be directed through U.S. banks and stocks. That is what the CIA does. Third, those cash flows ? as direct air operations from Tashkent to the U.S. become commonplace - will be taken away from Russia, the Balkans, Turkey and Eastern Europe. Fourth, the result of that will be de-stabilization of the entire region. Fifth, destabilization in the region will Balkanize Russia. Sixth, the increasing U.S. military and economic presence will consolidate U.S. control over the vast oil and gas reserves in the region. A revived Unocal-Saudi pipeline project, which will begin construction soon after the U.S. establishes control, will take the oil and gas from Central Asia, through Afghanistan, and down to the Pakistani coast where it will then be sold to China and Japan. The profits from those sales will come back into Wall Street. This will be a further drain on Russian influence in the region and greatly increase global instability."

http://www.robert-fisk.com/lies_about_taliban_heroin.htm

My buddies father was special ops during the vietnam war. When they would come across a poppy field they were to leave it untouched and report its location. It was in the news how many poppy fields were being torched but this was total bullshit. The CIA was harvesting the poppies and mass producing H.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4334072 - 06/24/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

No

It

Shouldn't.

Offlinecrystallize
Bud Lightspokesman

Loc: buckeye state
Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: TYL3R]
    #4334126 - 06/24/05 09:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The problem is, our government seems to think that this country and everything contained in it is only legit if THEY say it is. If they say LSD will harm you, then they expect everyone else to fall in line and agree with them.

The laws bestowed upon us by our government basicly amount to a dictatorship. But until people start comming together and challanging these laws, well, enjoy your place in line.

--------------------

Thank you for drinking Bud Light.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4334159 - 06/24/05 09:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

LSD should be legal, it is realatively safe..but it opens your mind up, so the government doesn't want us to do that...
Besides how can they make money on LSD busts? when you get busted for it you usually go to jail...so they can't get money from you for it..
Weed is illegal because they make bank of busting people with small amounts and fining them and requiring them also to take drug diverson classes to keep you from being locked up...most people don't want to be in jail, so they go for what they offer...
I chose to give in to that, because the thought of jail sounds pretty shitty...I like to enjoy nature and outdoors..being locked up would drive me nuts...

OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
    #4334214 - 06/24/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
LSD opens your eyes/mind. Alcohol and Tobacco keep the people oppressed.

May be true but that's notwhy it's illegal.

Though I agree fully.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #4334243 - 06/24/05 10:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

LSD is illegal because some people did stupid stuff while high on it..very few people...but they use that information to make it illegal...but at the same time, there have been tons of crazy thing happening with alcohol..but the government would not want to look at that...they are scared the mafia will kill them if they did...:lol:

Edited by skunk78395 (06/24/05 10:20 PM)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: Skunk420]
    #4334251 - 06/24/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:lol: Everybody knows that the mafia doesn't exist. Jokes on you man.

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4334283 - 06/24/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Everyone knows YOU dont exist.

Joke's on you. :smirk:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: TYL3R]
    #4334290 - 06/24/05 10:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

This may be true. hah. I never thought of it like that before. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: finding_self]
    #4334615 - 06/25/05 12:09 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FunMatic said:
LSD isn't needed for living. People can think like cid heads if they have the right frame of mind that is.

Food can kill you directly, but it's needed to live.

LSD can fuck your ass up.

NO FLAMING, NO FREE SPEACH, OR I BAN YOU! FOOD CAN FUCK YOU UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!

(no flaming in Trip Tips)

Edited by Cervantes (06/25/05 05:38 AM)

Edited by LSDempire (06/25/05 09:40 PM)

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: LSDempire]
    #4334866 - 06/25/05 01:41 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Sid Barret...

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: moosehead]
    #4337606 - 06/25/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Cervantes doesn't hate me, what makes you think that?

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: LSDempire]
    #4338067 - 06/26/05 12:11 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

NO FLAMING, NO FREE SPEACH, OR I BAN YOU! FOOD CAN FUCK YOU UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!

(no flaming in Trip Tips)

Edited by Cervantes (06/25/05 05:38 AM)

Edited by LSDempire (06/25/05 11:40 PM)

You're going to be banned for a LONG time.

Love,
Cervantes

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: Lsd shouldnt be illegal [Re: cadam]
    #4340439 - 06/26/05 08:53 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

cadam said:
one reason,

becuase the government couldn't make money from it. Just like weed.

Alcohol is controlable so they get their VAT

thats not true...LSD manufacture is a complex process..and as such is much better suited to corporate production and taxation than marijuana...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds