Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineharpd
Passing By

LSD + Rave = Fun (mini trip report)
    #4329339 - 06/23/05 04:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

This weekend I went to a rave in Baltimore with some friends, two of whom rolled on E. My other friend Meggie ate some acid with me. This was supposed to be her first candyflip, but unfortunately either the pill was too weak to be experienced alongside the acid trip or it was bunk. In any case, she didn't roll but she still had a good trip with me. The blotters were made by squirting two drops of strong liquid LSD on each hit of the sheet. Meggie and another friend had tripped very hard on two drops of liquid a few nights before, so I decided to take only one tab at first since I was the first person to try these hits.

I dosed about an hour and a half before Meggie because she had to drive us to the show, so I was beginning to trip by the time we got there. Unfortunately, one hit was not enough to reach the level I was aiming for, but I would gladly trip lighter than I wanted to rather than trip harder than I'm comfortable with. Anyway, at about T+4 hours for me and T+2.5 hours for Meggie, we decided to take another hit. Although I was coming over my peak at this point, I'm very glad I took the second hit. It kept me going aaaalll night long and boosted me up nicely.

While I'm really not that into the rave scene, and I didn't think any of the music was particularly good, I really enjoyed seeing all the ravers in full costume for this event. We met so many interesting people (most of whom tried to sell us drugs). Watching the interactions of a few thousand people rolling on ecstasy was an enlightening experience. Just understanding the effects of E on the way people relate to one another, physically and emotionally, was good for me. I've never taking E, but recently I've become interested in trying it, so this was a good chance for me to familiarize myself with its effects.

Another thing that made this a great experience is the fact that I found out the day before that I wouldn't need to take a drug test for my job, so I could finally smoke again after almost a month of passing it up. Needless to say, I got extremely high throughout the weekend. Rolling that first joint was such a visceral pleasure, like the drink that knocks a recovering alcoholic off the wagon.

Anyway, even though I didn't trip as hard as I wanted to, I still had a great time. I bought another 6 hits for a camping trip this weekend. My friend Molly will be taking her first trip! Molly, her boyfriend and I are planning on going camping somewhere secluded. We'll each be taking two hits, and she's already bursting with excitement. I can't wait for Saturday. I will report back with another trip report next week. Until then...

Keep Trippin'
DHarp

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: LSD + Rave = Fun (mini trip report) [Re: harpd]
    #4330475 - 06/23/05 09:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Nice report man!  I might be tripping on LSD at a rave on saturday.  If I find any, I'll definitely be eating it right away.  :sun:

I've only tripped on acid once before, and it wasn't that strong... Very nice though, long lasting, peaceful, insightful, etc.  Is taking a second tab a couple hours after the first a pretty standard way to bump it up a bit.  I was a little weary of doing that my first time, but it seems like it provided you with a good time, so  :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: LSD + Rave = Fun (mini trip report) [Re: Noviseer]
    #4332186 - 06/24/05 11:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i find LSD by itself to be insufficient in the enhancement of the Rave experience i desire. Combine with E and Viola, instantaeneous blissful dancing into a swirling oblivion of heat, energy, and curiously strong vibrations. the E combined with LSD helps you to mangify the effects that both drugs have on the improvement of musical appreciation. Electronic dance music of any type sounds particularly good on this combo, but i find nothing can be more out of this world than a a good Psytrance set, especially when played in the middle of a dark forest with glowsticks scattered on the camping grounds for hundreds of feet surrounding it. Easy to get lost, both in the music, and literally but thats not such a bad thing anyways!

--------------------

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: LSD + Rave = Fun (mini trip report) [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #4333615 - 06/24/05 06:53 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

what did you think of rabbit in the moon when you were trippin? that must've been great. i was rolling when they came on, but it wasn't dancing music, and all i want to do is dance when i'm on E. couldn't find any trips while i was there, although i didn't try too hard, i was quite content with the rolls.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: LSD + Rave = Fun (mini trip report) [Re: Noviseer]
    #4333652 - 06/24/05 07:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

actually I would recommend just taking both doses at once. I was already coming over my peak with the first hit when I took the second, so it didn't make me trip that much harder, just longer. If you're going to boost, you need to take your second dose around T+1:30-2 hours.

I really didn't think that much of Rabbit in the Moon, actually. I thought they were really over the top, but it was fun to see all the costume changes and whatnot. The theatricality of it was very entertaining in a tongue in cheek kind of way. Once I got into it and let go of my personal inhibitions about the show, I had a really good time, though. I enjoyed seeing the fire dancers. It was mesmerizing. Sorry you couldn't find any doses. I wish we could have met up because we had plenty to spare! Maybe next time.

Keep Trippin'
DHarp

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Re: LSD + Rave = Fun (mini trip report) [Re: harpd]
    #4333780 - 06/24/05 07:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ahh, i loved rabbit in the moon because they were so over the top. some of the stuff they did was crazy, like putting the electric saw on his face when he was wearing that mask and seeing the sparks shoot everywhere.

yea, we should've met up. i was gonna PM you about it, but i never found the time, had been so busy with work, making up for the time i was taking off to go to maryland. there's always next year though.

i havent taken acid before, been trying to find some for a couple of years now, but i just cant find it anywhere. i have kind of given up now after actively searching for it for awhile, i figure it's around and it'll find me when i'm ready. maybe next starscape if you go back, i'll be there . :cool:

here's some pictures of what it was like for anyone who's curious:

the bunny got in this big ball and crowd surfed

rabbit in the moon fire dancers

buzz saw to a fire dancers face

me havin a blast

--------------------

OfflineDig_a_Pony
The MadcapLaughs
 User Gallery

Re: LSD + Rave = Fun (mini trip report) [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4336987 - 06/25/05 06:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Raves are pathetic. I like the 'rabbit in the moon fire dancers', though. They look like hindu goddesses/gods.

--------------------
We can have some more
Nature is a whore
Bruises on the fruit
Tender age in bloom

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Re: LSD + Rave = Fun (mini trip report) [Re: Dig_a_Pony]
    #4337261 - 06/25/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you probably only say raves are pathetic because you've never been to a good one. there are plenty of raves around that suck, mostly because they're weekly, don't get a big crowd, and don't get good DJs. if you had actually been to a good one, like ultra music festival(the afterparty particularly), starscape, anything in ibiza, wemf, or even some of the weekly ones in montreal, you would not say that raves are pathetic.

i've been to some shitty raves, and if the first rave i ever went to had been shitty, i probably would agree with you because i never would've gotten into the whole scene.

--------------------

OfflineDig_a_Pony
The MadcapLaughs
 User Gallery

#4337353 - 06/25/05 08:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I've been to many. Too many. Crappy and 'good'. It was a phase.
Now I can honestly say, I hate techno. I hate the scene. I hate candy kids. I hate blatant recreational drug use. I enjoy things like Bonnaroo. Other music festivals.

--------------------
We can have some more
Nature is a whore
Bruises on the fruit
Tender age in bloom

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

#4337389 - 06/25/05 08:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

and recreational drug use isn't blatant at bonnaroo and music festivals? i haven't been to bonnaroo, but i've been to plenty of shows where similar bands have played, and it's pretty blatant to me, i'd imagine it would be even more blatant at bonnaroo.

--------------------

OfflineDig_a_Pony
The MadcapLaughs
 User Gallery

#4337691 - 06/25/05 10:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Haha yeah.

There are less thirteen year old whores eating pills at Bonnaroo, eh?

--------------------
We can have some more
Nature is a whore
Bruises on the fruit
Tender age in bloom

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #4339549 - 06/26/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Dig_a_Pony said:
Raves are pathetic.

psytrance parties are far from pathetic. more like deeply moving.

--------------------

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Re: LSD + Rave = Fun (mini trip report) [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #4340526 - 06/26/05 09:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
Quote:

Dig_a_Pony said:
Raves are pathetic.

psytrance parties are far from pathetic. more like deeply moving.

:thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom