Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNuggetpouch
Male

Marijuana....Tea
    #4332992 - 06/24/05 05:32 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

making some tonight.i heard it was best to just throw the bud in there with fatmilk and butter, then cook it for 25-30 minutes, will it stink? will it work? how much do i need for two cups? how hot shouldi turn the stove? last time i did this a bunch of smoke come out of the tea pot and that gave me the impression my stove was smoking my bud. any advice?

:eyeball: :eyeball: peace

--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Edited by Nuggetpouch (06/24/05 05:32 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Marijuana....Tea [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #4333108 - 06/24/05 06:00 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Search some post by Wiccan_Seeker, I think he made a post with some instructions, it does work.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Marijuana....Tea [Re: gdman]
    #4333120 - 06/24/05 06:03 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

arent u supposed to do that with jsut the stems

--------------------

Offlinewannabemushy
Stranger

Re: Marijuana....Tea [Re: gdman]
    #4333136 - 06/24/05 06:06 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

all you need to do is get the butter or whatever fat you are using and put it in medium and then when the butter has melted completly and is sizzling (make sure you dont turn it up too high and start cooking the butter too much).. trow in your weed and mix it for 2-4 minutes until it starts getting dark (but before it gets any darker) its ready!

filter the weed from the butter and voila!

p.s. ive made the BEST brownies using about 5 grams the other day.. i used oil instead of butter but both work great.

good luck.

Offlinewannabemushy
Stranger

Re: Marijuana....Tea [Re: wannabemushy]
    #4333141 - 06/24/05 06:08 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

by the way, if your going to bake anyuthing, yes your house will smell like it, but just turn a couple fans on, its not TOO bad, smells like food but you can smell the marijuana also..

if you are just making special buter or oil to cook with then it shouldnt smell too bad but it does smell like marijuana while simmering the weed..

oh yea, dont cook it for 25-30 min, you will evaporate all the thc!!! just cook it in the buter or oil/fat and then trow it in whatever you are doing and it should be active. never cook it to the point where its burning it or evaporating.

Edited by wannabemushy (06/24/05 06:10 PM)

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4333144 - 06/24/05 06:08 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

You don't even need butter, I think all you need to do is heat it up and then drink the grounds.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4333148 - 06/24/05 06:09 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i just throw some bud in a cup of boiling water, leave it for ten minutes, drink the water and eat the soggy bud. gets me high for the whole day.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinewannabemushy
Stranger

Re: Marijuana....Tea [Re: alsey]
    #4333157 - 06/24/05 06:12 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

alsey said:
i just throw some bud in a cup of boiling water, leave it for ten minutes, drink the water and eat the soggy bud. gets me high for the whole day.

ive tried this method before and it didnt work... it NEEDS some kind of fat (oil, butter) in order for it to capture the THC.. (THC is captured by fat and stored in the substance while activated using high temperatures)....

If you just trow in the weed in some boiling water you will just evaporate the weed and it will NOT work..

good luck

Offlinealsey

#4333163 - 06/24/05 06:14 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

well it sure as hell works on me :eek: you have to eat the weed as well, not just drink the water/tea.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinewannabemushy
Stranger

#4333175 - 06/24/05 06:17 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

it is weird that it worked for you, im not saying it wont work, but i dont see how it would work because if you just heat up weed, the THC is released, and if there is not fat present, and the temperature is boiling, it will just evaporate into the air.

Also i speak from personal experience and i tried this and thought it would work and nothing.. I have many experience friends also and they all have told me, and from what i have read about cooking with marijuana thats how you get it to be edible and active in THC.

Offlinewannabemushy
Stranger

#4333185 - 06/24/05 06:20 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

here you go dude, have fun :smile:

http://www.marijuana-tea.com/

Offlinealsey

#4333203 - 06/24/05 06:23 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

the temperature isn't hot enough for the THC to just evaporate away. maybe you should leave the water a little before you put the weed in. remember the weed that you eat is most of the high. i just drink the tea because it tastes nice, it wouldn't get me high unless i ate the weed as well.

--------------------

Offlinewannabemushy
Stranger

#4333219 - 06/24/05 06:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

that might of been why my tea didnt work because i sifted the weed out. also maybe because im a heavy smoker so i didnt feel anything from it.. if you want to get REALLY fucked up, bake some brownies andmake sure you sift the weed so it doesnt make your brownies takes like shit (ive done this and its grose!!).. also, grind your herb before you cook it into the butter, that works very good! if successfull, you will be good for the next 4-6 hours! :rastamon:

Offlinealsey

#4333319 - 06/24/05 06:58 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

dude i eat brownies like every weekend.

--------------------

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

#4333589 - 06/24/05 08:45 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Use whole milk and try simmering it over a double boiler. People always try to improvise and conserve weed, I can attest to that... it's just not worth it. Do it right and you'll be pleased.

It's extremely easy to over, or undershoot when figuring out comfortable oral doses. When I've eaten too much, I've gotten the spins, double vision, and mad headaches in the morning. Not fun. Start off low, I'd say a half gram of dank and simmer it for 15 minutes using a double boiler. You won't kill the goodies, and the milk will absorb everything as opposed to using water... which honestly does work! Not the greatest or most efficiant, but isn't a bunk rumour.

So play it safe, take a comfortable dose and wait things out before smoking or eating (Or drinking) more. It's a lot better that you don't get very stoned, as opposed to tripping balls and getting nausea. :wexican:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #4334589 - 06/25/05 02:01 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Do what alsey said but with whole milk.

or lite cream if you're not on a diet.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience