Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDarthVader
High as afuckin' fireescape

I took blotter for the first time... and barely anything happened
    #4332719 - 06/24/05 04:07 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I took 3/4 of a hit of high powered blotter and after waiting for a little bit, i noticed vague geometric pattrens and shit, but i've felt more off of a gram of shrooms than this. I didn't feel like i was tripping. It just felt like i had just finished taking mushrooms, after the effects and mindfuck leave.

The guy said one hit would do the trick and a half blotter would be chill, so did i just injest it wrong?
I don't think he was trying to rip me off. Even if he was trying to give me some low quality blotter, why would he say that one would be enough?

I held the blotter under my tongue for a little while, and then swallowed them... i was fairly hungry, so there wasn't much food in my system.

any insights? i was thinking it might have been too low a dose (even though it should have been plenty to at least trip out a little) or there was something weird going on with my digestion.

if i'd just spent my money on weed i hould have gotten higher. does that sound right? Nitrous was more psychedelic.

--------------------
The Beatles were so high they let RINGO sing a couple songs- Bill Hicks

"A designer thug with designer drugs/E, shrooms and i'm tryna fuck/
you... and possibly her/I'm a cold nigga... brrrr" -Mac Dre

http://wildlupin.com/c2b3110304_092.jpg
^Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains
(i'm in the front row, trippin' off Les Claypool's superpowers)
http://www.primusville.com/hg/stream/Primus-PuddingTime-Video.ram <--Primus concert video
http://orpheus-1.ucsd.edu/speccoll/dspolitic/Frame.htm <--dr seuss political cartoons from WWII. trippy.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: I took blotter for the first time... and barely anything happened [Re: DarthVader]
    #4332727 - 06/24/05 04:10 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

"high-powered blotter?" Who did you buy from? How well do you know them, how well do they know what they're talking about? Lots of blotter laid recently isn't as strong as it should be and 2 hits of blotter is usually what you need with any of these prints to have a particularly good trip...though I had one hit of white unperfed that was a definite exception.

Also I dont know why you would have eaten 3/4 of one hit of blotter? Really that was silly - the dude was definitely gypping you if he told you that half a hit would do it. I doubt you ate a threshold amount of LSD, microgram-wise. Why would you eat 3/4 and only leave yourself with 1/4 even if you knew that 1/2, according to your dude, was the minimum?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: I took blotter for the first time... and barely anything happened [Re: DarthVader]
    #4332728 - 06/24/05 04:11 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Also, what was printed on the blotter? Could have been fake.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
Re: I took blotter for the first time... and barely anything happened [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4332838 - 06/24/05 04:54 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
and 2 hits of blotter is usually what you need with any of these prints to have a particularly good trip...though I had one hit of white unperfed that was a definite exception.

I concur..

--------------------
"Im gone upstairs to fuck ya grandmotha" - George Carlin

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4333176 - 06/24/05 06:17 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, dude, its just weak blotter. sadly a hit of acid is rarely a psychedelic dose anymore.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinedonvliet
beyond reality

#4335420 - 06/25/05 11:12 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Some people are more sensitive to LSD (or other psychedelics) than others. And especially if you take a substance for the first time this could be even more so. It's as if you body and mind have to learn to create the trip.

Also the strength of blotter varies a lot between different prints, and even within a single batch. This can be due to different original strength, wrong storage, age etc..

If you take a type that is unknown to you it is wise to only take a single hit, because strong blotter does exist and this way you can check it out. Once you know the strength you can take more hits of the same batch for your next trip, if a single hit turned out to be a low dose. Be carefull though not to increase the dose too much, because LSD can produce very powerfull trips and is a substance that needs to be treated with respect.

I hope your next encounter with LSD will be more rewarding!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience