Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Tripping alone in nature
    #4332011 - 06/24/05 12:45 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I was considering tripping tomorrow, and since the weather has been really nice lately, I thought it might be nice to try my first daytime / outdoor trip if the weather stays good.  I found a really nice park last week behind the palace in my town that I'd never been to and it was astoundingly beautiful, even when sober, and thought that this would be an ideal location for a trip (I'm not normally a person to be impressed by nature, but this really was amazing).  It has several coloured routes of lengths varying between 2 and 9 kilometres which I could walk.

The thing is, I don't have anyone to trip with, and obviously tripping around  potential hazards such as lakes (even shallow ones, as in this case), bridges and the like could be potentially risky, so I was thinking of going ahead with the trip, but reducing my normal dose of 30 fresh grams down to 15 grams so that I'm able to stay in control, but still enjoy the trip.

Is this a really stupid idea?  Are there any things that I should know or prepare for in regards to tripping outside in the day time compared to the night in my room?  Would it be worth eating the remaining 15 grams, say, 90 to 120 minutes or so into the trip to prolong it, or would I risk intensifying it by doing that?

Otherwise if I don't trip outside, I can always eat the 30 grams at home and listen to the two Shpongle albums that I bought recently. :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Tripping alone in nature [Re: TurricaN]
    #4332032 - 06/24/05 12:51 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

20g fresh is my usual out in public on my own dose. dosing 15 then seeing how you feel an hour or two later is a good idea, i think. re-dosing during the peak with a similar amount to the initial dose, in my experience, prolongs the trip without making it much more intense.

"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Loc: United Disgrace of Americ...
Re: Tripping alone in nature [Re: alsey]
    #4333487 - 06/24/05 08:01 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i've tripped outside before and it's the shit. there is nothing better than watchin a golden sunset and tripping your balls off with two beautiful women.

I will never hold you underneath for me
Maybe only just enough so you can breathe
Just another anchor in your life
Drowning over my life

User Gallery

Re: Tripping alone in nature [Re: blueboomers]
    #4333665 - 06/24/05 09:12 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

BY all means do it man

i'd sat ful dose,if YOU can handle it,it's would be worth it,just gotta be carfull

it's a truly special experince...maybe take a nature trail os something so you feel like your on a Quest....

Loc: Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Re: Tripping alone in nature [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4334795 - 06/25/05 03:09 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks, I really wanted to do it, but it's looking a bit gray today and apparently there is a storm on the way. So maybe I'll be getting Shpongled instead and save this experience for a brighter day.

Loc: Some cold place
Re: Tripping alone in nature [Re: TurricaN]
    #4347084 - 06/28/05 04:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

To me a trip is not a true trip unless you are out alone in the nature, preferably in the woods away from other people, buildings, cars etc. Completely untouched area with only trees and shrubs and birds and rocks, tiny little streams of water, a blue sky and nice sun. It is really great. I never trip inside or with a group or people like at a party or crap like that, for me that is total waste of something that could have been a really great spiritual trip and becoming one with and aware of the creation and true existence.

-Everything I write is fictional entertainment and should not be taken seriously-
-To email me, remove NOSPAM from my email adress or else I won't get it-

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience