Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleEmbracingShadows
Deaf
 User Gallery
How much salvia do i need?
    #4331786 - 06/24/05 11:54 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

ive been smoking one joint of salvia at a time just so i get relaxed and i was wondering how much i need to smoke to trip hard for when im ready. :eek:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
erowid sez: [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4331815 - 06/24/05 12:01 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: How much salvia do i need? [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4331818 - 06/24/05 12:01 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

fresh leaf? you'll probably need quite a lot to break through. its probably easiest if you get some extract (10x should do it), and smoke it in a bong or pipe. one bowl should do if you take nice big tokes.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4331859 - 06/24/05 12:09 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Don't smoke joints of salvia, smoke it in a pipe or bong.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Deaf
 User Gallery
Re: How much salvia do i need? [Re: gdman]
    #4331947 - 06/24/05 12:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I only smoke salvia out of a joint when im around family cuz my mom freaks out and gos "THE NEIGHBORS ARE GUNNA CALL THE COPS IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR SMOKING WEED!" plus its easier to relax smoking a joint then having to lift up your hands and light the pipe but plus im not really tryin to trip or anything when i smokle it out of a joint i just smoke enough to where im relaxed. i used a pop can pipe thingy last night and the effect seemed stronger thats why i was wondering how much i should smoke. for when i want to totally trip out. i didnt smoke much first time i did it but i saw black drippin from the walls. it was trippy.

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
    #4331968 - 06/24/05 12:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Exactly 1 pinch (really more like 1/6 of a gram)of 10x extract will blow your mind and shatter your ego in ways you never thought possible.

At least, that's what happened to me.  I may have just had a very kind hookup. :wink:

www.shamanshop.net

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4331994 - 06/24/05 12:42 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

well dude, surely there's somewhere you can smoke it where your neighbours aren't going to see you. if you want to break through and trip, it will be much easier to use a pipe or bong.

trust me, once you break through, what you smoked it out of will be utterly irrelevant. the salvia trip is very different and very intense compared to other common psychedelics. you won't be just relaxing.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Deaf
 User Gallery
    #4333548 - 06/24/05 08:31 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

DUDE! i just went ahead and did it, it was intense but i made myself relax i want to have a more intense trip next time. i went ahead and smoked 3 bowls of it and shit dude my soul was trying to leave my body the cinder blocks outside looked and were like plastic and were melting the turkey vultures were humungous and i was seeing white spots running accross the ground my brain was one small thing in the top left corner of my skull and my hands werent mine they were of some devine beings. when i would close my eyes i would see vibrant colors and my third eye attached to nothing with a lower body with legs and cloved feet. it was crazy. i gotta do it again. i cant overdose on this can i?

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4333640 - 06/24/05 09:03 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

EmbracingShadows said:
. i cant overdose on this can i?

NO....imo it goes like n20(Balloon induction),where you'd pass out waaayyy before you could ever "OD".....

Have fun,man,tell Sally i said hi.....be safe....

--------------------

Edited by CaptainH13 (06/24/05 09:04 PM)

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Re: How much salvia do i need? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4334160 - 06/24/05 11:55 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I want to ask someone about a experience i had with salvia. My second time ever smoking salvia, i smoked a small bowl of 15x, just a little pinch. Took three hits and I was flying, it scared the shit out of me. So what do i do, i fight it. about 20 seconds into the trip i fought it so hard that all effects disappeared, and I can tell you I know it only last for short bursts of time, but I was nowhere near that point. I just made it quit plain and simple. I can do it with alcohol also, I can be so fucking drunk, and just talk myself into bieng ok. Well back to the salvia, ever since then I cant find the same place that i was at my second time, its like my subconscious mind is preventing me from going there. I have tried it at least 10 or more times in about a month span, using different extracts all the way up to 25x down to 5x. Different vendors and everything. I just cant get it, and its sad because I want to visit her again and as intense it was. I just got scared, i dont even understand what was going on when i ended it. But i am at a better state of mind to explore it now. Any suggestions what i could do, I have tried telling myself its ok, and I truly believe its ok.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: How much salvia do i need? [Re: prefloppro]
    #4334274 - 06/25/05 12:26 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

prefloppro said:
I want to ask someone about a experience i had with salvia. My second time ever smoking salvia, i smoked a small bowl of 15x, just a little pinch. Took three hits and I was flying, it scared the shit out of me. So what do i do, i fight it. about 20 seconds into the trip i fought it so hard that all effects disappeared, and I can tell you I know it only last for short bursts of time, but I was nowhere near that point. I just made it quit plain and simple. I can do it with alcohol also, I can be so fucking drunk, and just talk myself into bieng ok. Well back to the salvia, ever since then I cant find the same place that i was at my second time, its like my subconscious mind is preventing me from going there. I have tried it at least 10 or more times in about a month span, using different extracts all the way up to 25x down to 5x. Different vendors and everything. I just cant get it, and its sad because I want to visit her again and as intense it was. I just got scared, i dont even understand what was going on when i ended it. But i am at a better state of mind to explore it now. Any suggestions what i could do, I have tried telling myself its ok, and I truly believe its ok.

you just have to wait ,man

sometimes she can be down-right terrifing....
you seem to have a hell of a gift,BUT if you can turn it on you should be able to turn it off,will time and thought....

the more you try the more sensitive you'll get ie:reverse tolorance..

so just keep at it,but don't get infused with it....she's a patient lady....

salvia's been my "study" for awhile now,feel free to ask away(pm)...

there's a few more truly amasing people to consult about Sal. here ,but i can't remeber who....

--------------------

Deaf
 User Gallery
Re: How much salvia do i need? [Re: prefloppro]
    #4336004 - 06/25/05 03:04 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Dude i have no idea never heard of that before. Mind over matter??

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4341979 - 06/27/05 07:01 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

at a relaxed pace, with plain leaf in a thin joint you will not threashold into a multiple dimensions kind of visionary state.
even with 10 joints.

the critical thing is to get a certain quantity of salvinorin to the brain within a minute. mere relaxed toking on a spliff does not get enough smoke containing enough salvinorin into the lungs, and short holding does not let it get into the blood (and from there to the brain).

this is why quids take 50 times as much leaf as smoking, very slow absorption in the mouth and gut - it all gets absorbed but over hours with no minutes having quite enough concentration for an interesting effect.

so roll a fatty. make it trumpet shaped. 3or4 fat tokes and you are in.
take them fast and hold them for 20 seconds each.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: How much salvia do i need? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4343901 - 06/27/05 06:07 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i don't see what kind of horrible specimen of human beings of a neighbor(s) [that is worded awful] would call the cops on you for smoking a joint.

and i don't see what kind of cops would take that seriously, they might drive around and look to see if they can see you from outside, but complaints from neighbors about smoking is not enough to get a warrant (correct me if i'm wrong) nor is it enough for most cops to even bother investigating.

if they embelished and said they saw you harvest tons of plants probably.....

you should really smoke any sort of drug, legal or not, indoors if you can help it though, but if you just get like a corn-cob pipe or something it'll look (and smell?) like you're smoking tobacco if you toke salvia out of it outside....

and just fyi always politely say no to police searches, if they are after you they won't knock on your door, they'll pound it down because they have a warrant, if they knock, it means they don't have enough evidence to arrest you, so be sure not to give them any.

and if you breakthrough on sally, is it "emotional" because one time i was drunk, stoned, and took some bong hits of leaves, and though i didn't "trip" i felt real drunk and was overcome with the most intense emotions of my life thinking about how much I loved my friend.... I'm wondering if the emotion was just because of the alcohol, or if salvia alone can do that to you?

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (06/27/05 06:09 PM)

OfflineBCBudJohn
Foolhardy

Loc: Victoria, BC, Canada
Re: How much salvia do i need? [Re: leery11]
    #4344368 - 06/27/05 08:16 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

If you're worried about smoking pot, just move to the canadian west coast. I can smoke pot anywhere, and the best part is, all the cops do is take it away and say to take it indoors.

woohoo

--------------------
Peace
John

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience